You are not logged in.

#1 2008-07-27 13:05:36

jeanuel
Website

Compile Kphotoalbum

Hi folks,

After my last update, KphotoAlbum stop to works because libexiv2.so.2 is no more disponible on my computer. I absolutly need this software.

If I try to compile the last kphotoalbum version downloaded from the web (or with AUR), I have this message during the "configure" process :

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.2 and < 4.0) (headers and libraries) not found. Please check your installation!

in fact, I have :

$ pacman -Q qt
qt 4.4.0-6

May someone help me to clean up this mess ?
Tanks you

#2 2008-07-27 13:14:10

Allan
Pacman
Website

Re: Compile Kphotoalbum

This line is the key to the solution:
error: Qt (>= Qt 3.2 and < 4.0) (headers and libraries) not found

That should hopefully be fixed with a "pacman -S qt3".

#3 2008-07-27 13:41:00

jeanuel
Website

Thank you but I cant install qt3 :

$ sudo pacman -S qt3
:: qt3 conflict with qt3-enhanced. Remove qt3-enhanced? [Y/n] y
error: 
:: kdemod-arts: requiert qt3-enhanced
:: kdemod-kdelibs: requiert qt3-enhanced>=3.3.8

In fact, my complete kdemod meed qt3-enhanced :

$ sudo pacman -Rc qt3-enhanced
Targets: kdemod-theme  krusader  kipi-plugins  kdestyle-polyester  kdemod-ksplash-engine-flexible
kdemod-kdewebdev-kommander  kdemod-kdeutils-kgpg  kdemod-kdeutils-kedit  kdemod-
kdeutils-kcalc kdemod-kdeutils-ark  kdemod-kdestyle-domino  kdemod-kdesdk-kbabel  kdemod-kdepim-akregator  kdemod-kdenetwork-kopete  kdemod-kdegraphics-kview  kdemod-kdegraphics-ksnapshot kdemod-kdegraphics-kooka  kdemod-kdegraphics-kolourpaint  compiz-decorator-kde  
libkexiv2 libkexif  libkdcraw  kmyfirewall  kdesvn  kdemod-kdewebdev-base  kdemod-kdeutils-base 
kdemod-kdesdk-base  kdemod-kdepim-base  kdemod-kdenetwork-base  kdemod-kdemultimedia-base 
kdemod-kdegraphics-kpdf  kdemod-kdegraphics-base  kdemod-kdeaddons-base  kdemod-kdebase kdemod-kde-i18n-fr  kdemod-gtk-qt-engine  kaffeine  k9copy  k3b  gwenview  libkipi compizconfig-
backend-kconfig  virtualbox_bin  scribus  qca-tls  qca-qt3  pyqt3  qscintilla-qt3 poppler-qt3  dbus-qt3  
amarok-base  amarok-engine-xine  kdemod-kdelibs  kdemod-arts  qt3-enhanced

sad

#4 2008-07-28 08:48:56

jeanuel
Website

I have removed KDEmod and installed the classic fashion KDE. It's a hight price to pay but it works.

Board footer