You are not logged in.

#1 2008-08-01 21:08:16

colbert

[SOLVED] Error with mysql/perl

I am horribly ignorant of mysql/perl, I just know they have been working as I have a myth server and all works well, but currently I'm attempting to set up Torrentflux and mythrename.pl, both which give an error that in my eyes appears similar, hopefully someone can sort this out??

Here is the command that is one step of setting up torrentflux:

~ # mysql_setpermission -u root
Password for user root to connect to MySQL:
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/share/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/core_perl /usr/share/perl5/core_perl /usr/lib/perl5/current /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/current .) at (eval 9) line 3, <STDIN> line 1.
Perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'mysql' isn't right.
Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Gofer, Proxy, Sponge.
 at /usr/bin/mysql_setpermission line 71
~ #

And here's trying to run mythrename.pl:

~ # /usr/share/mythtv/contrib/mythrename.pl --link /media/mythtv/ --format %T/%T%-%S
Net::UPnP::ControlPoint is not installed!
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/share/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/core_perl /usr/share/perl5/core_perl /usr/lib/perl5/current /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/current .) at (eval 13) line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'mysql' isn't right.
Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Gofer, Proxy, Sponge.
 at /usr/share/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/MythTV.pm line 337
~ #

sad

EDIT: Okay, I just got help from someone in IRC and it was perl-related. I set up cpan as per the wiki here: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Mythrename.pl. It works great now! smile

Last edited by colbert (2008-08-01 21:28:54)

Board footer