You are not logged in.

#801 2008-11-29 21:35:38

slappinjohn

Re: Arch on Asus EEE 901

tetonedge wrote:

I just got a 900a and was wondering what everyone would recommend for a partition layout on the 4gb drive. I was wondering what fs type, sizes, swap or no swap, etc. I am new to netbooks and small SSD drives and wondering what would be the best for performance. Thanks

dt

Using "noatime,nodiratime" mount-options in fstab is also a good idea to minimize writecycles, otherwise the timestamp is updated on every file/directory access. btw I'm using ext2-filesystem.

#802 2008-11-30 17:36:38

lejonet

slappinjohn wrote:
tetonedge wrote:

I just got a 900a and was wondering what everyone would recommend for a partition layout on the 4gb drive. I was wondering what fs type, sizes, swap or no swap, etc. I am new to netbooks and small SSD drives and wondering what would be the best for performance. Thanks

dt

Using "noatime,nodiratime" mount-options in fstab is also a good idea to minimize writecycles, otherwise the timestamp is updated on every file/directory access. btw I'm using ext2-filesystem.

I thought nodiratime was only useful on reiserFS? Its only in connection to reiserFS that i've seen the advice of adding both noatime and nodiratime to keep writes down.

I am using ext2 for my root partition and /boot partition, but ext3 for my home partition. Might consider mounting my ext3 filesystem as a ext2 tho. At the moment I am not that worried about my SSD wearing out, I am just wondering why I cant change my fsb still tongue Think I should send asus a mail?

Like I say everytime someone looks at me in a weird way "Hey, im a computer technician, I am allowed to open up everything I can and take a peek inside tongue"

#803 2008-11-30 21:33:04

filoktetes

I would recomend only one partition with ext3. I've had serious problems nearly every time my battery have run out when I've used ext2. Some people are really paranoid by the limited write cycles of the SSDs, but I would rather use my SSD normally and let it die in 2, 4 or 10 years, than having a lot of worries and problems for 50 years... So far I haven't heard about a SSD failing because of too many write cycles.

Still there's a good reason to avoid constant writing to the SSD on the 910; it slows the system down quite a lot. So I mount /tmp, /var/log and /var/tmp as tmpfs. If you're using Firefox, it speeds up a great deal if you turn off file caching, or redirect it to /tmp mounted with tmpfs. (Read the Acer One wiki article for instructions).

#804 2008-11-30 23:46:16

yellowfox

what about camera support? last time i tested my camera but it didn`t work, it was after kernel update if I good remember. I haven`t too /proc/asus directory, some radical change ?

#805 2008-12-01 06:28:54

lejonet

yellowfox wrote:

what about camera support? last time i tested my camera but it didn`t work, it was after kernel update if I good remember. I haven`t too /proc/asus directory, some radical change ?

The correct folder is /proc/acpi/asus if I remember correctly (aint by my eee at the moment) otherwise you could check if you have it disabled in bios. Also double check that you got the eee module running, cuz I think they are related (the eee.conf includes a camera controlling script that you can enable if memory serves me right, but as said before, I aint by my eee)

Like I say everytime someone looks at me in a weird way "Hey, im a computer technician, I am allowed to open up everything I can and take a peek inside tongue"

#806 2008-12-01 11:04:09

ChemBro

Hi there!

I have some problems with my EEE. :-) (1000H)

First: Wiki says

Add acpi-cpufreq and cpufreq-governor-ondemand to your MODULES list in /etc/rc.conf to enable them on boot, or execute...

Though, my console says:

$sudo modprobe cpufreq-governor-ondemand
FATAL: Modul cpufreq_governor_ondemand not found.

Don't know what to do here... :-) acpi-cpufreq works fine. At least, it doesn't say: module not found.

Second: I had a problem with bluetooth, but I figured it out, what I've done wrong... So no more further problems for now (ok, one problem with my touchpad after the synaptics-update yesterday. I mean this thread).

#807 2008-12-01 12:51:26

lejonet

ChemBro wrote:

Hi there!

I have some problems with my EEE. :-) (1000H)

First: Wiki says

Add acpi-cpufreq and cpufreq-governor-ondemand to your MODULES list in /etc/rc.conf to enable them on boot, or execute...

Though, my console says:

Don't know what to do here... :-) acpi-cpufreq works fine. At least, it doesn't say: module not found.

Second: I had a problem with bluetooth, but I figured it out, what I've done wrong... So no more further problems for now (ok, one problem with my touchpad after the synaptics-update yesterday. I mean this thread).

I had the same problem, and I solved it by just not adding cpufreq-governor-ondemand seeing as its preconfigured in the acpi package to use the ondemand governor, so you dont have to explicitly specify it.

#808 2008-12-01 15:40:18

D-Locked

Hello.

Has any of you guys taken the plunge and upgraded to the 'latest and greatest' Xorg? If so, what are your thoughts/remarks?
Does the xorg.conf from the wiki still work unmodified?

#809 2008-12-01 15:50:35

puurokattila

D-Locked wrote:

Hello.

Has any of you guys taken the plunge and upgraded to the 'latest and greatest' Xorg? If so, what are your thoughts/remarks?
Does the xorg.conf from the wiki still work unmodified?

I updated and my first feeling was, why did I do it. Keyboard layout is us and switching monitor doesnt work correctly. So if I were you I would wait.

Netbook Eee 901, 2GB, Intel 4965AGN, touchscreen - Arch linux
Desktop - Ubuntu 9.10

#810 2008-12-01 17:32:34

JazzplayerL9

Latest xorg isn't horrible...just a few changes here and there.  Comment out the RgbPath in your xorg.conf and I just noticed I can't tap to click on the touchpad...so I'll have to go fix that real quick.  Else, everything seems to be working decently...

#811 2008-12-01 18:02:49

chori

filoktetes wrote:

I would recomend only one partition with ext3. I've had serious problems nearly every time my battery have run out when I've used ext2. Some people are really paranoid by the limited write cycles of the SSDs, but I would rather use my SSD normally and let it die in 2, 4 or 10 years, than having a lot of worries and problems for 50 years... So far I haven't heard about a SSD failing because of too many write cycles.

Still there's a good reason to avoid constant writing to the SSD on the 910; it slows the system down quite a lot. So I mount /tmp, /var/log and /var/tmp as tmpfs. If you're using Firefox, it speeds up a great deal if you turn off file caching, or redirect it to /tmp mounted with tmpfs. (Read the Acer One wiki article for instructions).

@robertek talked me into using jfs.  Like @filoktetes, SSD write failure is the least of my worries (see earlier in this thread for my comments on excessive SSD write paranoia).  I have /var/log mounted as a tmpfs, and no swap.  Other than that, everything gets written to disk.

Edit:  Oh, and I added "noatime" to my SSD partitions in /etc/fstab, since I don't care about file/dir access times.

Last edited by chori (2008-12-01 18:22:08)

#812 2008-12-01 18:10:39

chori

yellowfox wrote:

Camera support is bundled with the acpi-eee901 package;  the control directory is /proc/acpi/asus.

#813 2008-12-01 18:18:35

chori

ChemBro wrote:

Though, my console says:

Cpufreq-governor-ondemand is compiled in by default now.  I updated the wiki.  See http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php? … 51#p453751

#814 2008-12-01 18:26:21

chori

lejonet wrote:

I am just wondering why I cant change my fsb still tongue Think I should send asus a mail?

You have a 901, right?  (Just to refresh my memory).  It's strange that you can't change the FSB *at all*.  ASUS won't help, since the eee module is a third-party experimental module.  If you can boot up off of their default Xandros or Windows XP OSes, it might by interesting to see if any of their Speedstep bundled power-saving features work.

#815 2008-12-01 19:00:10

Rorschach

Hi,
I have a problem with the acpi-eeepc 14-1 package. I'm using it on the latest vanilla kernel. OSD works fine, FN-keys work fine but acpi doesn't  seem to work. So the fan is always running (at least I have this impression) the /proc/acpi/fan folder is empty and there's no /proc/acpi/asus folder at all.

I'm using the package (taken via AUR) on the 1000H.

#816 2008-12-01 19:25:57

puurokattila

JazzplayerL9 wrote:

Latest xorg isn't horrible...just a few changes here and there.  Comment out the RgbPath in your xorg.conf and I just noticed I can't tap to click on the touchpad...so I'll have to go fix that real quick.  Else, everything seems to be working decently...

If you get your touchpad working please tell me. I tried this http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php? … 89#p456689 (tip from wiki) but no good. My touchpad is really slow and only 2 and 3 finger tapping works.

Desktop - Ubuntu 9.10

#817 2008-12-01 19:55:19

Rorschach

puurokatille: I have the same problem like you have... didn't found a solution yet..

#818 2008-12-01 20:03:32

chori

Rorschach wrote:

puurokatille: I have the same problem like you have... didn't found a solution yet..

I just got my touchpad working, using a variant of Etuxia's xorg.conf:

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier     "ArchLinux"
    Screen      0  "Screen0"
    InputDevice    "keyboard"
    InputDevice    "mouse"
    InputDevice    "synaptics"
EndSection

Section "Files"
#    RgbPath      "/usr/share/X11/rgb"
    ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
    FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/misc"
    FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi:unscaled"
    FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi:unscaled"
    FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/TTF"
    FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/Type1"
EndSection

Section "Module"
    Load  "glx"
    Load  "dri"
    Load  "extmod"
    Load  "synaptics"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option        "AllowMouseOpenFail"
    Option        "BlankTime" "5"
    Option        "AIGLX"   "false"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "keyboard"
    Driver      "kbd"
    Option        "CoreKeyboard"
    Option        "XkbRules" "xorg"
    Option      "XkbLayout" "us"
    Option      "XkbVariant" ""
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "mouse"
    Driver      "mouse"
    Option        "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
    Option        "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
    Option        "Emulate3Buttons" "yes"
    Option        "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
    Option        "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "synaptics"
    Driver      "synaptics"
    Option      "Device"           "/dev/psaux"
    Option      "Protocol"         "auto-dev"
    Option      "PalmDetect"       "0"
    Option      "SHMConfig"        "true"
    Option      "SendCoreEvents"   "yes"    
    Option      "RBCornerButton"   "0"
    Option      "RTCornerButtom"   "0"
    Option      "TapButton1"       "1"
    Option      "TapButton2"       "2"
    Option      "TapButton3"       "3"
    Option      "AccelFactor"   "0.0320"        # default: 0.0015
    Option      "MaxSpeed"      "0.72"          # default: 0.18
    Option      "MinSpeed"      "0.6"          # default: 0.18
    Option      "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
    Option      "TouchPadOff"       "0"
    Option      "LBCornerButton"        "2"
    Option      "LeftEdge"      "60"
    Option      "RightEdge"     "1070"
    Option      "TopEdge"       "90"
    Option      "BottomEdge"    "680"
    Option      "VertTwoFingerScroll"   "1"
    Option      "HorizTwoFingerScroll"  "1"
    Option      "HorizScrollDelta"  "20"
    Option      "LockedDrags"   "1"
    Option      "CoastingSpeed" "0.13"
    Option      "CircularScrolling"     "1"
    Option      "CircScrollTrigger"     "8"     # 8=Top Left Corner
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier   "Monitor0"
    VendorName   "ASUS"
    ModelName    "eeePC 901"
    Modeline     "1024x600" 48.96 1024 1064 1168 1312 600 601 604 622 -HSync +VSync # 60 Hz
    #ModelName    "eeePC P701"
    #Modeline     "800x480"  29.58  800 816 896 992  480 481 484 497  -HSync +Vsync # 60 Hz
    DisplaySize  177 101 # 1024x600 134dpi
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Card0"
    Driver      "intel"
    VendorName  "Intel Corporation"
    BoardName   "Mobile 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller"
    BusID       "PCI:0:2:0"
    Option      "AccelMethod" "EXA"
    Option      "MigrationHeuristic" "greedy"
    Option      "DPI" "134 x 134"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "Screen0"
    Device     "Card0"
    Monitor    "Monitor0"
    DefaultDepth     24
    SubSection "Display"
        Viewport   0 0
        Depth     8
    EndSubSection
    SubSection "Display"
        Viewport   0 0
        Depth     15
    EndSubSection
    SubSection "Display"
        Viewport   0 0
        Depth     16
    EndSubSection
    SubSection "Display"
        Viewport   0 0
        Depth     24
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "DRI"
    Mode         0666
EndSection

Looks to me like the Elantech driver doesn't play well with the new X.  I deleted all my Elantech config settings, just went with the synaptics driver.

#819 2008-12-01 20:57:45

kljohann

try to put the following in a file called something like /etc/hal/fdi/policy/9-x11-elantech.fdi
and remove the "AutoAddDevices = False" Option from your xorg-config.
worked for me (EEE 901)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<deviceinfo version="0.2">
  <device>
    <match key="info.capabilities" contains="input.touchpad">
      <match key="info.product" contains="Elantech Touchpad">
        <merge key="input.x11_driver" type="string">synaptics</merge>
    <!-- Arbitrary options can be passed to the driver using 
         the input.x11_options property since xorg-server-1.5. -->
    <!-- EXAMPLE:
    <merge key="input.x11_options.LeftEdge" type="string">120</merge>
    -->
        <merge key="input.x11_options.SHMConfig" type="string">on</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.AccelFactor" type="string">0.0320</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.MaxSpeed" type="string">0.72</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.Emulate3Buttons" type="string">off</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.LBCornerButton" type="string">2</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.LeftEdge" type="string">60</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.RightEdge" type="string">1070</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.TopEdge" type="string">90</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.BottomEdge" type="string">680</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.VertTwoFingerScroll" type="string">1</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.HorizTwoFingerScroll" type="string">1</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.LockedDrags" type="string">1</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.CoastingSpeed" type="string">0.13</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.CircularScrolling" type="string">1</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.CircScrollTrigger" type="string">8</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.TapButton1" type="string">1</merge>
        <merge key="input.x11_options.TapButton3" type="string">2</merge>
      </match>
    </match>
  </device>
</deviceinfo>

PS: Modify the "TapButton" part according to this:

<merge key="input.x11_options.TapButton1" type="string">1</merge>
 <merge key="input.x11_options.TapButton2" type="string">2</merge>
 <merge key="input.x11_options.TapButton3" type="string">3</merge>

I assigned the 3-finger-tap to the middle button above.

Last edited by kljohann (2008-12-01 21:03:01)

#820 2008-12-01 23:06:15

lejonet

chori wrote:
lejonet wrote:

I am just wondering why I cant change my fsb still tongue Think I should send asus a mail?

You have a 901, right?  (Just to refresh my memory).  It's strange that you can't change the FSB *at all*.  ASUS won't help, since the eee module is a third-party experimental module.  If you can boot up off of their default Xandros or Windows XP OSes, it might by interesting to see if any of their Speedstep bundled power-saving features work.

Me and robertek solved the issue, I got all the comments on his flyspray site, but just to give a brief explanation here in this thread too.
Apparently Xandros has its own speedstepping and it uses the /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv to control it, so all you have to do is

echo 100 50 0 > /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv

And it will allow you to change nicely even with the fsb daemon and acpi-cpufreq module loaded. I haven't really poked around the issue more than so that I could safely say that it has nothing to do with either fsb daemon nor acpi-cpufreq but a theory I have is that seeing as the fsb is "already" governed by /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv it conflicts with the /proc/eee/fsb file if you try to change it while the other "interface" is in charge. So you just have to tell that other interface to quit bugging /proc/eee/fsb and then you're fine.

The only way to automaticly achieve this I had to do a ugly hack to the /etc/rc.d/fsb script and add

echo 100 50 0 > /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv

before the "Restoring fsb settings" line. So far its working like a charm, acpi-cpufreq is doing its thang, fsb daemon is successfully saving and restoring settings on each reboot and I can scale my fsb as I like. Aka Everyone happy ^^

#821 2008-12-01 23:32:33

chori

Glad you got it working, @lejonet.  But your solution befuddles me...  according to what I've read on cpufv (here and at other places), you only need to echo "0", "1", or "2" to /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv ("0" is performance, "2" is lowest powersaving, counterintuitively).  Once you set it, I believe the setting should hold across reboots.

I have acpi-cpufreq enabled, have had it enabled for months, but never ran into a problem with it conflicting with /proc/eee/fsb.  "cat /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv" always returns 768.  Granted, I've never messed with acpi-cpufreq, either.

Here's how Xandros manipulated cpufv, in its ACPI setcpufv.sh script:

#!/bin/sh
`sh /opt/super-hybrid-engine/cpufv/showicon.sh $1 &`
echo $1 > /opt/super-hybrid-engine/cpufv/CurrentState
case $1 in
0) echo 0 > /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv
   ;;
1) echo 1 > /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv
   ;;
2) echo 2 > /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv
   ;;
3) AC_STATE=`cat /proc/acpi/ac_adapter/AC0/state|cut -c 26-`
   if [ "$AC_STATE" = "on-line" ]
   then
       echo 1 > /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv
   else
       echo 2 > /proc/acpi/asus/cpufv
   fi
esac

What are your BIOS settings?  If you go to Advanced/CPU Configuration, what do you have enabled?  I have "Max CPUID Value Limit" disabled, and "Hyper Threading Technology" and "Speedstep" enabled.

Edit:  this very recent thread in kernel land has some more discussion of cpufv and what it does.  Note that they're talking about the 900 line, which doesn't have the Atom processor;  I wonder how useful cpufv really is on the 901 (I really don't know, one way or the other).   I also wonder how much the eee fsb interface mimics/duplicates what the cpufv interface does.  I may compare the source code of the two modules, when I have some spare minutes.

Last edited by chori (2008-12-01 23:51:01)

#822 2008-12-02 09:16:33

puurokattila

I noticed that 1 finger tapping actually works but only from the right edge.
Tried kljohann's method with no success. So thank you chori smile and scrolling works much better than with elantech driver before.

Last edited by puurokattila (2008-12-02 09:18:25)

Desktop - Ubuntu 9.10

#823 2008-12-02 09:56:47

saz

well thanks to chori my mouse pad is working again! my X session wouldn't even start because of the elantech driver....

my keymap is still us thouh... have to see about that...

for some reason my front mic does not work... I still haven't figured that one out...

#824 2008-12-02 11:14:52

Etuxia
Website

I'm beginning to come up with an complete solution for the x-server stuff. Just have too eat something and fix some more small stuff.

#825 2008-12-02 12:00:17

ChemBro

chori wrote:

I just got my touchpad working, using a variant of Etuxia's xorg.conf:

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier     "ArchLinux"
    Screen      0  "Screen0"
    InputDevice    "keyboard"
    InputDevice    "mouse"
    InputDevice    "synaptics"
EndSection

Section "Files"
#    RgbPath      "/usr/share/X11/rgb"
    ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
    FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/misc"
    FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi:unscaled"
    FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi:unscaled"
    FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/TTF"
    FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/Type1"
EndSection

Section "Module"
    Load  "glx"
    Load  "dri"
    Load  "extmod"
    Load  "synaptics"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option        "AllowMouseOpenFail"
    Option        "BlankTime" "5"
    Option        "AIGLX"   "false"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "keyboard"
    Driver      "kbd"
    Option        "CoreKeyboard"
    Option        "XkbRules" "xorg"
    Option      "XkbLayout" "us"
    Option      "XkbVariant" ""
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "mouse"
    Driver      "mouse"
    Option        "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
    Option        "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
    Option        "Emulate3Buttons" "yes"
    Option        "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
    Option        "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "synaptics"
    Driver      "synaptics"
    Option      "Device"           "/dev/psaux"
    Option      "Protocol"         "auto-dev"
    Option      "PalmDetect"       "0"
    Option      "SHMConfig"        "true"
    Option      "SendCoreEvents"   "yes"    
    Option      "RBCornerButton"   "0"
    Option      "RTCornerButtom"   "0"
    Option      "TapButton1"       "1"
    Option      "TapButton2"       "2"
    Option      "TapButton3"       "3"
    Option      "AccelFactor"   "0.0320"        # default: 0.0015
    Option      "MaxSpeed"      "0.72"          # default: 0.18
    Option      "MinSpeed"      "0.6"          # default: 0.18
    Option      "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
    Option      "TouchPadOff"       "0"
    Option      "LBCornerButton"        "2"
    Option      "LeftEdge"      "60"
    Option      "RightEdge"     "1070"
    Option      "TopEdge"       "90"
    Option      "BottomEdge"    "680"
    Option      "VertTwoFingerScroll"   "1"
    Option      "HorizTwoFingerScroll"  "1"
    Option      "HorizScrollDelta"  "20"
    Option      "LockedDrags"   "1"
    Option      "CoastingSpeed" "0.13"
    Option      "CircularScrolling"     "1"
    Option      "CircScrollTrigger"     "8"     # 8=Top Left Corner
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier   "Monitor0"
    VendorName   "ASUS"
    ModelName    "eeePC 901"
    Modeline     "1024x600" 48.96 1024 1064 1168 1312 600 601 604 622 -HSync +VSync # 60 Hz
    #ModelName    "eeePC P701"
    #Modeline     "800x480"  29.58  800 816 896 992  480 481 484 497  -HSync +Vsync # 60 Hz
    DisplaySize  177 101 # 1024x600 134dpi
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Card0"
    Driver      "intel"
    VendorName  "Intel Corporation"
    BoardName   "Mobile 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller"
    BusID       "PCI:0:2:0"
    Option      "AccelMethod" "EXA"
    Option      "MigrationHeuristic" "greedy"
    Option      "DPI" "134 x 134"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "Screen0"
    Device     "Card0"
    Monitor    "Monitor0"
    DefaultDepth     24
    SubSection "Display"
        Viewport   0 0
        Depth     8
    EndSubSection
    SubSection "Display"
        Viewport   0 0
        Depth     15
    EndSubSection
    SubSection "Display"
        Viewport   0 0
        Depth     16
    EndSubSection
    SubSection "Display"
        Viewport   0 0
        Depth     24
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "DRI"
    Mode         0666
EndSection

Looks to me like the Elantech driver doesn't play well with the new X.  I deleted all my Elantech config settings, just went with the synaptics driver.

This works for me an my touchpad reacts even better (had some lousy scroll/insert-"bug"). Maybe this is a good example for the wiki, isn't it? Though in my xorg.conf, the sections "Files", "Modules" and "ServerFlags" aren't there anymore (commented it out) and I have no problems with it. Afaik, they are autodetected by X.Org 7.4, or something like that.

EDIT: And maybe "XAA" instead of "EXA" might be a better choice.

Last edited by ChemBro (2008-12-02 12:14:25)

Board footer