You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-06 11:47:55

perost

gVim missing menu icons

Hi,

I'm having an annoying problem with some of gVims menu icons. Whenever I run gVim there are some icons missing that only shows that white paper icon with a red x, and the terminal says:

(gvim:19415): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'vim-save-all' for stock: Ikonen "vim-save-all" finns inte i temat
(gvim:19415): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'vim-session-load' for stock: Ikonen "vim-session-load" finns inte i temat
(gvim:19415): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'vim-session-save' for stock: Ikonen "vim-session-save" finns inte i temat
(gvim:19415): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'vim-find-help' for stock: Ikonen "vim-find-help" finns inte i temat

The last part means something like: "The icon "vim-save-all" is not in the theme". I used to use the icon theme GartoonRedux, but has now changed to Oxygen instead. However, GartoonRedux is the only icon theme that I have that actually has the icons that are missing, and all other themes exhibit the same problem. If I start gVim as root it uses the default Gnome icon theme, and all icons are found. So why is gVim still looking for those icons, even though I've changed the theme? This might seem like a minor problem, but gVim continues to spam the terminal with these messages, and it's very annoying.

Board footer