You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-08 16:45:37

HoZ

Printing the Beginner's Guide

Hello,
Maybe I did something wrong?  I wanted to print the "Beginner's Guide Wiki" for reference.  Using FF3 (from a different machine), I clicked on the "Printable Version" link, and proceeded to print.  The regular text of the Wiki printed fine.  However, the boxes (outlined in dashes) that contain the commands to enter did not print.  I just have blank spaces where the command line text should be.  One of the main reasons that I wanted to print the wiki was to have this information readily available whilst installing and configuring Arch.  Now I have a large stack of paper with a lot of important information missing.  Any ideas what went wrong?

#2 2008-09-08 19:31:55

zenlord
Website

Re: Printing the Beginner's Guide

I don't know what went wrong: I just printed the printabla version to cups-pdf on debian/ff3.01 and everything is dandy.

Zl.

#3 2008-09-24 01:32:40

HoZ

Re: Printing the Beginner's Guide

For what its worth, I finally figured it out.  If I select individual pages or ranges of pages to print in the FF print dialog, I have the above-mentioned issues.  If I print the whole document, on the other hand, everything is fine.   Strange huh?

Board footer