You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-29 01:29:27

JawsThemeSwimming428

Trouble installing gnomad2

Hello, I am somewhat new to using Arch full time on the desktop. I have played around with it for a few months here and there. I have my system almost setup but I am having trouble installing gnomad for my Creative Zen MP3 player. I am not sure how to go about this, I have never installed using makepkg. I read the wiki and tried to search for some helpful posts but am still having some trouble. Can someone give me a hand? How do I go about installing gnomad?

#2 2008-09-29 02:02:08

Misfit138
Misfit Emeritus

Re: Trouble installing gnomad2

It's in the AUR.
Here is a step-by-step quickstart.
If you have any trouble, post back here and we should be able to straighten you right out. wink
Once you've done it, you'll see how simple it is. wink

#3 2008-09-29 02:33:17

JawsThemeSwimming428

Thanks for the quick response. I read the guide and followed along... I downloaded the tarball from the AUR, extracted it with tar, went into the gnomad folder and ran makepkg -cs. I am not sure what is meant by build directory? Is it just a directory I create to hold gnomad? How do I go about creating one? Sorry, once again I am pretty inexperienced but if someone walks me through it once I should be fine. Also, the package I downloaded from AUR does not have a PKGBUILD file in it. Not sure why that is?

#4 2008-10-02 02:47:02

Misfit138
Misfit Emeritus

You're not following directions. tongue
Download the TARBALL. It DOES have a PKGBUILD inside, I just checked.
The build directory is any directory you wish to use, to build the package. Just copy the PKGBUILD to it.

#5 2008-10-03 03:10:51

JawsThemeSwimming428

I must be doing something very wrong... I downloaded the tar.gz from the AUR and extracted it and found no PKGBUILD in it. I will go back and re-read the how to and get see if I can figure it out.

#6 2008-10-03 05:06:56

dav7

Go the easy way. Use yaourt, I do, and I have no idea how to use makepkg, it automates that much for you big_smile

1. First edit /etc/pacman.conf and add the following to the end, replacing the ARCH with x86 or x86_64:

Server = http://repo.archlinux.fr/ARCH

2. Run pacman -Sy to sync your package indexes, downloading the French index for the first time.
3. Run pacman -S yaourt to download yaourt
4. Use yaourt with the same options (well almost, yaourt supports more) as pacman to search both the AUR and official repos when you're looking for something, for example "yaourt gnomad" to have yaourt search both the official repos and AUR for anything matching "gnomad" and ask you what packages you want to install from what it found, or yaourt -S gnomad to go ahead and have yaourt search for the exact package "gnomad" in the official repos then AUR, and whereever it found it, go and compile/install it.

-dav7

Last edited by dav7 (2008-10-03 06:55:12)

Windows was made for looking at success from a distance through a wall of oversimplicity. Linux removes the wall, so you can just walk up to success and make it your own.
--
Reinventing the wheel is fun. You get to redefine pi.

#7 2008-10-03 14:58:57

JawsThemeSwimming428

Thanks, I will try this.

#8 2008-10-03 15:00:56

dav7

No problem big_smile

EDIT: OOPS!!!

Put the line

[archlinuxfr]

above the "Server" line!!!!

-dav7

Last edited by dav7 (2008-10-03 15:02:11)

Windows was made for looking at success from a distance through a wall of oversimplicity. Linux removes the wall, so you can just walk up to success and make it your own.
--
Reinventing the wheel is fun. You get to redefine pi.

#9 2008-10-04 18:31:34

JawsThemeSwimming428

Did what you said and this is the error I got (all the way at the bottom):

[willy@warch ~]$ yaourt -S gnomad2

==> Downloading gnomad2 PKGBUILD from AUR...

==> Last 5 comments ordered by date (asc):

Comment by: sinister99 on 20080129 [23:57:56]
Updated to 2.9.1

Comment by: sinister99 on 20080206 [15:03:47]
I will be away from computers for up to 6 months attempting to hike the Appalachian Trail :-D. Orphaning for now, I will re-adopt if package is orphaned when I return.

Comment by: anespor on 20080908 [06:42:19]
version 2.9.2:
Only one change, supporting libmtp>= 0.3.0, which is not yet in extra

Comment by: Sawk on 20080919 [22:03:39]
error on compile:
jukebox.c: In function 'hd2jb_thread':
jukebox.c:2183: error: 'LIBMTP_track_t' has no member named 'storage_id'
jukebox.c:2187: error: too few arguments to function 'LIBMTP_Send_Track_From_File'
jukebox.c: In function 'hd2jb_data_thread':
jukebox.c:2354: error: too few arguments to function 'LIBMTP_Send_File_From_File'
jukebox.c: In function 'jukebox_create_playlist':
jukebox.c:2752: error: 'LIBMTP_playlist_t' has no member named 'parent_id'
jukebox.c:2753: error: 'LIBMTP_playlist_t' has no member named 'storage_id'
jukebox.c:2755: error: too few arguments to function 'LIBMTP_Create_New_Playlist'
jukebox.c: In function 'jukebox_create_folder':
jukebox.c:3617: error: too many arguments to function 'LIBMTP_Create_Folder'
make[1]: aurpage comments gnomad2.install PKGBUILD [jukebox.o] Error 1
make[1]: aurpage comments gnomad2.install PKGBUILD Waiting for unfinished jobs....
mv -f .deps/editmeta.Tpo .deps/editmeta.Po
mv -f .deps/mp3file.Tpo .deps/mp3file.Po
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/yaourt-tmp-root/aur-gnomad2/gnomad2/src/gnomad2-2.9.2/src'
make: aurpage comments gnomad2.install PKGBUILD [all-recursive] Error 1

Comment by: zakorah on 20080927 [15:36:50]
For the previous error : install libmtp-devel .

First Submitted: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 02:51:27 +0000
      Last Updated: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 06:40:20 +0000
gnomad2 2.9.2-1 (Unsupported): GTK client program for the NOMAD Jukebox with MTP support

==> gnomad2 dependencies:
 - libusb (already installed)
 - libnjb (already installed)
 - libid3tag (already installed)
 - gtk2 (already installed)
 - libmtp (already installed)
 - taglib (already installed)
 - perlxml (already installed)
==>  Edit the PKGBUILD (recommended) ? [Y/n]("A" to abort)
==>   ----------------------------------------------
==>n

==> WARNING: This PKGBUILD contains install file that can be dangerous.
gnomad2.install
==>  Edit gnomad2.install (recommended) ? [Y/n] ("A" to abort)
==>

Please add \ to your environment variables
for example:
==>  Edit PKGBUILD with:(replace gvim with your favorite editor)

==> Edit gnomad2.install with:gedit
==>  Continue the building of gnomad2 ? [Y/n]
==>y

==> Building and installing package

==> Making package: gnomad2 2.9.2-1 i686 (Sat Oct  4 14:28:07 EDT 2008)
==> Checking Runtime Dependencies...
==> Checking Buildtime Dependencies...
==> Retrieving Sources...
  -> Downloading gnomad2-2.9.2.tar.gz...
--2008-10-04 14:28:07--  http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gnomad2/gnomad2-2.9.2.tar.gz
Resolving downloads.sourceforge.net... 216.34.181.60
Connecting to downloads.sourceforge.net|216.34.181.60|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found
Location: http://internap.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gnomad2/gnomad2-2.9.2.tar.gz [following]
--2008-10-04 14:28:08--  http://internap.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gnomad2/gnomad2-2.9.2.tar.gz
Resolving internap.dl.sourceforge.net... 74.201.0.131
Connecting to internap.dl.sourceforge.net|74.201.0.131|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 370455 (362K) [application/x-tar]
Saving to: `gnomad2-2.9.2.tar.gz.part'

100%[======================================>] 370,455      221K/s   in 1.6s    

2008-10-04 14:28:11 (221 KB/s) - `gnomad2-2.9.2.tar.gz.part' saved [370455/370455]

==> Validating source files with md5sums...
    gnomad2-2.9.2.tar.gz ... Passed
==> Extracting Sources...
  -> bsdtar -x -f gnomad2-2.9.2.tar.gz
==> Entering fakeroot environment...
==> Starting build()...
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
checking for GN... yes
checking for gtk+-2.0 >= 2.6.0... checking for TAG... yes
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables... 
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking id3tag.h usability... yes
checking id3tag.h presence... yes
checking for id3tag.h... yes
checking for TAGLIB... yes
checking taglib/tag_c.h usability... yes
checking taglib/tag_c.h presence... yes
checking for taglib/tag_c.h... yes
checking for MTP... no
checking libmtp.h usability... yes
checking libmtp.h presence... yes
checking for libmtp.h... yes
checking for DBUSGLIB... yes
checking for HAL... yes
checking for intltool >= 0.35.0... 0.37.1 found
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for msgmerge... /usr/bin/msgmerge
checking for msgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for XML::Parser... ok
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking libintl.h usability... yes
checking libintl.h presence... yes
checking for libintl.h... yes
checking for ngettext in libc... yes
checking for dgettext in libc... yes
checking for bind_textdomain_codeset... yes
checking for msgfmt... (cached) /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for dcgettext... yes
checking if msgfmt accepts -c... yes
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... (cached) /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking malloc.h usability... yes
checking malloc.h presence... yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking fcntl.h usability... yes
checking fcntl.h presence... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking for chdir... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing intltool commands
config.status: executing default-1 commands
config.status: executing po/stamp-it commands

gnomad2 2.9.2
Configuration :
---------------

Source code location .: .
 C Preprocessor .......: gcc -E 
 C Compiler ...........: gcc -march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe
 C Linker .............: gcc  
 GTK+ version .........: 2.12.11
 libgnomeui version....: NOT USED
 libnjb version........: 2.2.5
 libmtp version........: 0.2.6.1
 id3tag version........: 0.15.0b
 taglib version........: 1.5.0
 dbus-glib version.....: 0.76
 hal version...........: 0.5.11
 Install path .........: /usr

Now type 'make' to build gnomad2 2.9.2,
 and then 'make install' for installation.

Making all in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/yaourt-tmp-willy/aur-gnomad2/gnomad2/src/gnomad2-2.9.2/src'
gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"gnomad2\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"gnomad2\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2.9.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"gnomad2\ 2.9.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"http://sourceforge.net/tracker/\?func=add\&group_id=65573\&atid=511470\" -DPACKAGE=\"gnomad2\" -DVERSION=\"2.9.2\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_TAGLIB=1 -DHAVE_LIBMTP=1 -DHAVE_DBUSGLIB=1 -DHAVE_HAL=1 -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"gnomad2\" -DHAVE_LOCALE_H=1 -DHAVE_LC_MESSAGES=1 -DHAVE_BIND_TEXTDOMAIN_CODESET=1 -DHAVE_GETTEXT=1 -DHAVE_DCGETTEXT=1 -DENABLE_NLS=1 -DGNOMADLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -DHAVE_DIRENT_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_MALLOC_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_FCNTL_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_CHDIR=1 -I. -pthread -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/taglib -DPREFIX=\"/usr\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/usr/etc\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DPIXMAPSDIR=\""/usr/share/pixmaps"\"    -march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -MT id3read.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/id3read.Tpo -c -o id3read.o id3read.c
mv -f .deps/id3read.Tpo .deps/id3read.Po
gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"gnomad2\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"gnomad2\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2.9.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"gnomad2\ 2.9.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"http://sourceforge.net/tracker/\?func=add\&group_id=65573\&atid=511470\" -DPACKAGE=\"gnomad2\" -DVERSION=\"2.9.2\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_TAGLIB=1 -DHAVE_LIBMTP=1 -DHAVE_DBUSGLIB=1 -DHAVE_HAL=1 -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"gnomad2\" -DHAVE_LOCALE_H=1 -DHAVE_LC_MESSAGES=1 -DHAVE_BIND_TEXTDOMAIN_CODESET=1 -DHAVE_GETTEXT=1 -DHAVE_DCGETTEXT=1 -DENABLE_NLS=1 -DGNOMADLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -DHAVE_DIRENT_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_MALLOC_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_FCNTL_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_CHDIR=1 -I. -pthread -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/taglib -DPREFIX=\"/usr\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/usr/etc\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DPIXMAPSDIR=\""/usr/share/pixmaps"\"    -march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -MT gnomad2.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/gnomad2.Tpo -c -o gnomad2.o gnomad2.c
gnomad2.c:30:1: warning: "DBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE" redefined
<command-line>: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
mv -f .deps/gnomad2.Tpo .deps/gnomad2.Po
gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"gnomad2\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"gnomad2\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2.9.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"gnomad2\ 2.9.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"http://sourceforge.net/tracker/\?func=add\&group_id=65573\&atid=511470\" -DPACKAGE=\"gnomad2\" -DVERSION=\"2.9.2\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_TAGLIB=1 -DHAVE_LIBMTP=1 -DHAVE_DBUSGLIB=1 -DHAVE_HAL=1 -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"gnomad2\" -DHAVE_LOCALE_H=1 -DHAVE_LC_MESSAGES=1 -DHAVE_BIND_TEXTDOMAIN_CODESET=1 -DHAVE_GETTEXT=1 -DHAVE_DCGETTEXT=1 -DENABLE_NLS=1 -DGNOMADLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -DHAVE_DIRENT_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_MALLOC_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_FCNTL_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_CHDIR=1 -I. -pthread -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/taglib -DPREFIX=\"/usr\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/usr/etc\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DPIXMAPSDIR=\""/usr/share/pixmaps"\"    -march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -MT prefs.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/prefs.Tpo -c -o prefs.o prefs.c
mv -f .deps/prefs.Tpo .deps/prefs.Po
gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"gnomad2\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"gnomad2\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2.9.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"gnomad2\ 2.9.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"http://sourceforge.net/tracker/\?func=add\&group_id=65573\&atid=511470\" -DPACKAGE=\"gnomad2\" -DVERSION=\"2.9.2\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_TAGLIB=1 -DHAVE_LIBMTP=1 -DHAVE_DBUSGLIB=1 -DHAVE_HAL=1 -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"gnomad2\" -DHAVE_LOCALE_H=1 -DHAVE_LC_MESSAGES=1 -DHAVE_BIND_TEXTDOMAIN_CODESET=1 -DHAVE_GETTEXT=1 -DHAVE_DCGETTEXT=1 -DENABLE_NLS=1 -DGNOMADLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -DHAVE_DIRENT_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_MALLOC_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_FCNTL_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_CHDIR=1 -I. -pthread -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/taglib -DPREFIX=\"/usr\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/usr/etc\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DPIXMAPSDIR=\""/usr/share/pixmaps"\"    -march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -MT filenaming.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/filenaming.Tpo -c -o filenaming.o filenaming.c
mv -f .deps/filenaming.Tpo .deps/filenaming.Po
gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"gnomad2\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"gnomad2\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2.9.2\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"gnomad2\ 2.9.2\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"http://sourceforge.net/tracker/\?func=add\&group_id=65573\&atid=511470\" -DPACKAGE=\"gnomad2\" -DVERSION=\"2.9.2\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_TAGLIB=1 -DHAVE_LIBMTP=1 -DHAVE_DBUSGLIB=1 -DHAVE_HAL=1 -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"gnomad2\" -DHAVE_LOCALE_H=1 -DHAVE_LC_MESSAGES=1 -DHAVE_BIND_TEXTDOMAIN_CODESET=1 -DHAVE_GETTEXT=1 -DHAVE_DCGETTEXT=1 -DENABLE_NLS=1 -DGNOMADLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -DHAVE_DIRENT_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_MALLOC_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_FCNTL_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_CHDIR=1 -I. -pthread -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/taglib -DPREFIX=\"/usr\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/usr/etc\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DPIXMAPSDIR=\""/usr/share/pixmaps"\"    -march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -MT jukebox.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/jukebox.Tpo -c -o jukebox.o jukebox.c
jukebox.c: In function 'hd2jb_thread':
jukebox.c:2183: error: 'LIBMTP_track_t' has no member named 'storage_id'
jukebox.c:2187: error: too few arguments to function 'LIBMTP_Send_Track_From_File'
jukebox.c: In function 'hd2jb_data_thread':
jukebox.c:2354: error: too few arguments to function 'LIBMTP_Send_File_From_File'
jukebox.c: In function 'jukebox_create_playlist':
jukebox.c:2752: error: 'LIBMTP_playlist_t' has no member named 'parent_id'
jukebox.c:2753: error: 'LIBMTP_playlist_t' has no member named 'storage_id'
jukebox.c:2755: error: too few arguments to function 'LIBMTP_Create_New_Playlist'
jukebox.c: In function 'jukebox_create_folder':
jukebox.c:3617: error: too many arguments to function 'LIBMTP_Create_Folder'
make[1]: *** [jukebox.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/yaourt-tmp-willy/aur-gnomad2/gnomad2/src/gnomad2-2.9.2/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
==> ERROR: Build Failed.
    Aborting...
Error: Makepkg was unable to build gnomad2 package.

Last edited by JawsThemeSwimming428 (2008-10-04 18:34:06)

#10 2008-10-08 02:08:25

JawsThemeSwimming428

Still not sure what I need to correct. Anybody able to give me a hand?

#11 2008-10-09 02:47:21

mcmillan

Did you see the comments at the beginning of the install? Specifically the exact same error followed by the response to install libmtp-devel?

The newest version of gnomad uses libmtp that is newer than what is in extra. The dependencies for that pkgbuild should probably be changed to reflect this change in dependency.

Board footer