You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-06 03:23:42

anubis2591
Website

Paper Delusion Openbox Theme

Paper_Delusion_by_anubis2591.png
Download

My first Openbox theme. Comes with Paper Delusion and the Steel Delusion variant.

Title bar buttons are taken from Dyne by Lyrae

Wallpaper: alabaster by ether
Title and Menu font: AvantGarde LT Medium

In this screenshot:
Panel - visibility
Clock - conky
Run - gmrum
Music - sonata
Editor - gedit (I accually use vim >_>)
Config - obconf

Tell me what you think. ^_^

#2 2008-10-06 03:46:36

Stythys
Website

Re: Paper Delusion Openbox Theme

actually looks very nice. good job big_smile

[home page] -- [code / configs]

"Once you go Arch, you must remain there for life or else Allan will track you down and break you."
-- Bregol

#3 2008-10-06 04:23:19

anubis2591
Website

Thanks. ^_^

I love Openbox and the themes that the community has made but unfortunatly there's not much innovation to be made in themes besides colour and icon use. I really hope that later versions of Openbox offer more features for customization.

#4 2008-10-06 04:33:11

dmz
Website

anubis2591 wrote:

Thanks. ^_^

I love Openbox and the themes that the community has made but unfortunatly there's not much innovation to be made in themes besides colour and icon use. I really hope that later versions of Openbox offer more features for customization.

Here's your innovation: http://trapd00r.deviantart.com/gallery/ big_smile

#5 2008-10-06 04:33:40

molom
Website

Very nice, I love minimalistic themes.

#6 2008-10-06 05:05:30

anubis2591
Website

dmz wrote:
anubis2591 wrote:

Thanks. ^_^

Is that yours? Haha. Anyways I can't say I'm a fan of the scanline like style in the title bars but that's deffiently something different. Also there's some other things that they do different. I'm going to have to check out the themecfgs for them. Thanks for the linky.

I bet I could do much more intresting things if I accually read the guide on the openbox wiki. I made this first one by just changing a base theme into this. >_>

molom wrote:

Thanks so do I.

#7 2008-10-06 11:46:36

dmz
Website

anubis2591 wrote:
dmz wrote:
anubis2591 wrote:

Thanks. ^_^

Is that yours? Haha. Anyways I can't say I'm a fan of the scanline like style in the title bars but that's deffiently something different. Also there's some other things that they do different. I'm going to have to check out the themecfgs for them. Thanks for the linky.

I bet I could do much more intresting things if I accually read the guide on the openbox wiki. I made this first one by just changing a base theme into this. >_>

molom wrote:

Thanks so do I.

And so do I. tongue

Yep that's mine, and I recommend you to read the theme specifications on the openbox site, there's lots of cool things to try out. Anyways, I can't wait for a new openbox version so that I can have something new to play around with. smile

Board footer