You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-14 22:50:27

krupintupple

[SOLVED] weird beagle-status output?

my system's gears were grinding a little more than usual, and while idle, i noted that beagle was using a tad more resources than it should. i checked beagle-status and found the following:

** (/usr/lib/beagle/Info.exe:6862): W10NING **: Symbol file /usr/lib/beagle/Beagle.dll.mdb has incorrect version (expected 50.0, got 39)

** (/usr/lib/beagle/Info.exe:7003): WARNING **: Symbol file /usr/lib/beagle/Beagle.dll.mdb has incorrect version (expe9ted 50.0, got 39)

** (/usr/lib/beagle/Info.exe:7015): WARNING **: Symbol file /usr/lib/beagle/Beagle.dll.mdb has incorrect version (expected 50.0, got 39)

it just seems to be spitting out the above in variations, and i don't really understand what's happening. it seems to still be organizing things, as every once in a while, it'll say something normal like Status Indexing in "home/krup/school/paper.odt" for instance, but the rest of the time it just spits out - what seems to me - gibberish.

i should note that i did upgrade this morning and besides the klib problem that was mentioned on the front page, i've had nothing else go wrong. anyone heard or experienced anything like this?

Last edited by krupintupple (2008-10-23 23:10:47)

#2 2008-10-21 04:44:02

krupintupple

Re: [SOLVED] weird beagle-status output?

hey all, i figured out what was going on. well, not really. however, a few days after this message, beagle went down for the count. turns out *something* was wrong. informative, i know! however, i recompiled the package on my end and not only is it back, it's also not spitting out weird output.

here's the thread of interest, if ye discover you have the same ailment as i did:

http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=57557

Last edited by krupintupple (2008-10-23 23:16:02)

Board footer