You are not logged in.

#1 2008-12-02 14:29:01

moljac024

Gnome-system-monitor not getting decorated properly (openbox)

If I run gnome-system-monitor it doesn't get decorated properly.

This is the terminal output:

gnome-system-monitor 

(gnome-system-monitor:3789): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory scalable/places/22 of theme black-white_2-Neon has no size field

(gnome-system-monitor:3789): Wnck-WARNING **: Unhandled action type _OB_WM_ACTION_UNDECORATE

(gnome-system-monitor:3789): Wnck-WARNING **: Unhandled action type _OB_WM_ACTION_UNDECORATE

And here is a screenshot:

2d15p3b.png

It just draws the titlebar as omni-transparent, takes whatever is beneath it at the moment it spawns and just gets garbled as soon as I move it.

The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck, is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But if they tell you that I've lost my mind, maybe it's not gone just a little hard to find...

Board footer