ijk5tra

[xmoto] game dont run vell :(

hi everyone,

i whant to play with xmoto, and if i write in console
$ xmoto

the graphics is very bad, there are most of horizontal black lines sad
after, when i exit xmoto

i get this msg:
Failed to initialize TTM buffer manager.  Falling back to classic.

regards chris

#2 2008-12-09 21:41:59

pressh
Developer/TU

Re: [xmoto] game dont run vell :(

#3 2008-12-10 12:27:54

ijk5tra

ok, thx, i resolved problem big_smile

$ touch ~/.drirc
$ chmod +x ~/.drirc

<driconf>                                                                                                                                                                 
  <device screen="0" driver="i965">                                                                                                                                       
      <application name="Default">                                                                                                                                        
            <option name="vblank_mode" value="0"/>                                                                                                                       
      </application>                                                                                                                                            
  </device>                                                                                                                                               
</driconf>

before i have ~ 50 FPS, and after i have ~700 FPS,
but message is still Failed to initialize TTM buffer manager.  Falling back to classic.

#4 2008-12-10 14:23:11

dav7

The linked post explains why you recieve that message.

Also, may I ask the point of the commands "touch ~/.drirc" and "chmod +x ~/.drirc"?

-dav7

Windows was made for looking at success from a distance through a wall of oversimplicity. Linux removes the wall, so you can just walk up to success and make it your own.
--
Reinventing the wheel is fun. You get to redefine pi.

Board footer