You are not logged in.

#1 2009-04-12 19:40:08

Sepho

Problem upgrade gnome via pacman

Hi everybody,

Last week I upgraded my system with "pacman -Syu". This update included a gnome desktop upgrade, the upgrade works and I still working with my laptop. Yesterday I decided to reboot the computer, and when I try to login into gnome, it fails (I use fluxbox 90% of time). Well, I decided to re-install gnome and type "pacman -Sy gnome" but when pacman are installing packages, show me this error:

usr/sbin/gconfpkg: line 18: 10993 Segmentation fault   GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=`/usr/bin/gconftool-2 --get-default-source` /usr/bin/gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule /usr/share/gconf/schemas/${pkgname}.schemas > /dev/null
usr/sbin/gconfpkg: line 18: 10999 Segmentation fault   GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=`/usr/bin/gconftool-2 --get-default-source` /usr/bin/gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule /usr/share/gconf/schemas/${pkgname}.schemas > /dev/null
usr/sbin/gconfpkg: line 18: 11007 Segmentation fault   GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=`/usr/bin/gconftool-2 --get-default-source` /usr/bin/gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule /usr/share/gconf/schemas/${pkgname}.schemas > /dev/null

Any idea? Thanks and sorry for my english.

Edit: Solved -> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/14107#comment42340

Last edited by Sepho (2009-04-12 20:11:29)

Board footer