You are not logged in.

#1 2009-05-02 22:22:39

random

Enemy territory on 64-bit; mouse not working

64-bit Arch on MacBook Pro 4,1. bin32-enemy-territory from aur. Assorted packages needed to run 32-bit programs are installed and the package for 32-bit nvidia support.

ET runs but the mouse will not move from the top left corner. I've tried running it in windowed mode but the window doesn't grab the mouse, KDE4 just keeps it for itself. Now, I think that is greedy. Also, the keyboard kinda works. It lets me tab through the profile creation dialog and that's how I have to quit ET after I play with the settings.

My autoexec.cfg is a copy of etconfig.cfg and I've tried changing the resolution, fullscreen mode, and all the settings that searching for "mouse" include. Looks like I'm the only person ever who's had this happen to them lol.

--name="Zach"

#2 2009-05-15 09:31:04

RagingDragon

Re: Enemy territory on 64-bit; mouse not working

Have you tried this:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xor … .21_WTF.3F

My mouse pointer was constantly moving to bottom right in UT2004 and Saurbauten. Fixed it by adding the following line at end of /etc/profile:

export SDL_VIDEO_X11_DGAMOUSE=0

The export could also be place in ~/.bashrc for each user, or in startup script for each game.  By putting it in /etc/profile it applies to all users.

Board footer