You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-16 17:31:08

arunix

Combine flv files

Hello dear :-)
can anyone here who can tell me how to combine two flv files?
i downloaded three files form youtube but they are in the form of flv format i just want to concatenate all of them and make them one file how can i do it?
Please tell me.

Thanks.

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.

#2 2009-06-16 23:06:51

celticmusicguy

Re: Combine flv files

Probably the easiest way to combine the files would be with avidemux. Just open up the file you want to start with, then go to the File menu and choose Append and select the file you want to add to the first one. Then you should just need to hit Save and save everything to a new file. I've had good luck joining video files this way.

You can also do this with ffmpeg if you don't mind using the command line. There's some examples of ways to use ffmpeg to joing videos at http://ffmpeg.org/faq.html#SEC30 - one of the examples even shows joining FLV files but admittedly it's rather complex.

Hope this helps!!

Solutions nearly always come from the direction you least expect, which means there's no point trying to look in that direction because it won't be coming from there.
-Douglas Adams

#3 2009-06-17 14:55:51

lilsirecho
Veteran

Ditto

Prediction...This year will be a very odd year!
Hard work does not kill people but why risk it: Charlie Mccarthy
A man is not complete until he is married..then..he is finished.
When ALL is lost, what can be found? Even bytes get lonely for a little bit!     X-ray confirms Iam spineless!

#4 2009-06-17 17:10:38

arunix

celticmusicguy wrote:

Probably the easiest way to combine the files would be with avidemux. Just open up the file you want to start with, then go to the File menu and choose Append and select the file you want to add to the first one. Then you should just need to hit Save and save everything to a new file. I've had good luck joining video files this way.

You can also do this with ffmpeg if you don't mind using the command line. There's some examples of ways to use ffmpeg to joing videos at http://ffmpeg.org/faq.html#SEC30 - one of the examples even shows joining FLV files but admittedly it's rather complex.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks Dear its Working
But There is A littlebit Problem Here
i appended Three Files  it concatenate
But first part is playing fine but second and thrid part part are palying fast and voice is from first part i dont wht i did wrong there.....

Last edited by arunix (2009-06-17 17:12:37)

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.

Board footer