You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-23 16:04:46

Pusztito

wine mouse

Hi all !

I do not play a full screen and that trouble that comes out always from the little window the mouse may not be a game meanwhile so to use the mouse. Directx I switched an application on di the mouse steps out always so.

wine verzion: wine 1.1.27

#2 2009-08-24 00:50:41

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: wine mouse

Wine's 'keep mouse on screen' has been broken for ages, it never really worked. You should play full-screen, or change your resolution to the resolution you want/need just during the session using xrandr or something like that.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#3 2009-08-24 10:09:20

Pusztito

ngoonee wrote:

Wine's 'keep mouse on screen' has been broken for ages, it never really worked. You should play full-screen, or change your resolution to the resolution you want/need just during the session using xrandr or something like that.

It would not like to be played on a full screen and pushes away the picture there moreover if pull the mouse

#4 2009-08-24 11:13:58

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

What you're having in that case is a virtual desktop, if your screen moves when your mouse does. I'm sorry, but without more detail on what you're doing I can't help. Things like video card, xorg.conf, those sort of details are needed if you want help.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#5 2009-08-25 08:10:35

Pusztito

ngoonee wrote:

What you're having in that case is a virtual desktop, if your screen moves when your mouse does. I'm sorry, but without more detail on what you're doing I can't help. Things like video card, xorg.conf, those sort of details are needed if you want help.

Very much you're welcome to detail max it is possible to complement it with so much that the window manager awesome(3.3.1) and terminalból I initiate it the jatékot. Wine the size of an open window 800x600.
http://gigapont.hu/thunder/35785

If you would like to find out some info then yet asks.

#6 2009-08-25 14:46:33

NicolasO

Hi,

I am not sure I fully understand your problem, but I had something similar.
I am using a Arch64 and when trying to go full screen on wine, I would have:
- the right resolution
- a virtual desktop bigger
- the game would scroll when moving my mouse.

Apparently it is due to wine not using xrandr to change resolution properly. Because it cannot find xrandr.
Because xrandr was obnly there as a 64 bits lib.

Installing lib32-xrandr solved this for me.
Does it work for you?
In this case I will write it as a tip in a more visible place.

Best,

Nicolas.

#7 2009-08-26 08:01:43

Pusztito

NicolasO wrote:

Hi,

I am not sure I fully understand your problem, but I had something similar.
I am using a Arch64 and when trying to go full screen on wine, I would have:
- the right resolution
- a virtual desktop bigger
- the game would scroll when moving my mouse.

Apparently it is due to wine not using xrandr to change resolution properly. Because it cannot find xrandr.
Because xrandr was obnly there as a 64 bits lib.

Installing lib32-xrandr solved this for me.
Does it work for you?
In this case I will write it as a tip in a more visible place.

Best,

Nicolas.

I put it up the lib32-xrandr but nothing change. I realised it if I put it onto a full screen and I put it up in the game 1280x800 (max) the mouse does not step out then but only quarter turns I can turn with him. It is not possible to play it so whatever.
Wine was 1.1.28 now refreshed.
My system 64bit.

Board footer