You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-12 09:02:55

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

[solved] Jack fails to start, dbus errors

http://pastebin.com/m487ccee9

Has anyone had these errors before? I've tried a reinstall of all dbus related packages, and python as well. I believe this is caused by some sort of corruption of my settings, so where are the settings besides in /etc/dbus-1?

Last edited by ngoonee (2009-10-12 14:55:44)

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#2 2009-10-12 14:55:32

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: [solved] Jack fails to start, dbus errors

Solved with the help of nedko, the dev for jack-audio-connection-kit-mp. Somehow my jackdbus.log file in ~/.log/jack/ had become owned by root...

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

Board footer