You are not logged in.

#1 2009-11-10 02:18:35

Loafers

Sound not working after standby (Gnome)

I am using gnome.  Whenever I standby and return, my sound is not working.  What file should I edit and what should I put?

#2 2009-11-10 02:20:23

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: Sound not working after standby (Gnome)

What sound system are you using?

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#3 2009-11-10 02:22:54

Loafers

ngoonee wrote:

What sound system are you using?

Card: Intel ICH6
Chip: Sigmatel STAC9752,53

#4 2009-11-10 02:29:28

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

I suggest you search the wiki. You're telling me hardware when I asked for the sound system. Alsa, OSSv4, pulseaudio, phonon? Go search the wiki.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#5 2009-11-10 02:31:31

Loafers

ngoonee wrote:

I suggest you search the wiki. You're telling me hardware when I asked for the sound system. Alsa, OSSv4, pulseaudio, phonon? Go search the wiki.

im using alsa

#6 2009-11-10 03:21:04

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Loafers wrote:
ngoonee wrote:

im using alsa

Good. Now re-read the instructions in my post.

Board footer