You are not logged in.

#1 2009-11-22 02:44:11

PirateJonno
Forum Fellow

MythTV 0.22 and VDPAU

Hi all,

I just built my own mythtv 0.22 package with vdpau support and it works pretty well. I believe it will be enabled in the [extra] package once libvdpau is removed from nvidia-utils, but if you just can't wait, then reply here and I'll upload the package I built somewhere. It takes about an hour to compile so I thought I'd give other people the opportunity to skip that.

"You can watch for your administrator to install the latest kernel with watch uname -r" - From the watch man page

#2 2009-11-22 11:03:45

graysky
Wiki Maintainer
Website

Re: MythTV 0.22 and VDPAU

Post your PKGBUILD to the AUR.  Long compile times don't scare most away smile

CPU-optimized Linux-ck packages @ Repo-ck  • AUR packagesZsh and other configs

#3 2009-11-22 11:59:59

PirateJonno
Forum Fellow

Re: MythTV 0.22 and VDPAU

All i did was add --enable-vdpau and --enable-libfaad to the stock package so I don't think that really warrants an entirely separate package. People who are happy to wait should just use ABS with --enable-vdpau (I'm not even sure if --enable-libfaad is needed). If they dont enable support for it in the [extra] package I might consider doing that though (but it seems that libvdpau and nvidia-utils have already been split).

"You can watch for your administrator to install the latest kernel with watch uname -r" - From the watch man page

Board footer