You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-04 09:05:30

Meskarune
Website

web browser caps...

Ok, this is really driving me nuts.

When I search for anything in any search engine, the results are displayed in all caps.

ARCH LINUX
YOU"VE REACHED THE WEBSITE FOR ARCH LINUX, A LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLEXIBLE LINUX DISTRIBUTION THAT TRIES TO KEEP IT SIMPLE.

ARCH LINUX - WIKIPEDIA, THE FREE ENCYCLOPEDIA
ARCH LINUX (OR ARCH) IS A LINUX DISTRIBUTION INTENDED TO BE LIGHTWEIGHT AND SIMPLE. THE DESIGN APPROACH OF TH EDEVELOPMENT TEAM FOCUSES ON SIMPLICITY...

if I click on the link and go to a webpage the font is normal. Also the font in opera's menu's are all caps, but in firefox they are normal. I've tried changing my font preferences in the browser itself and in xfce's preferences. This happened after I updated, I think... I also disabled all CSS sheets to make sure it wasn't that. How do I even begin to figure this out?

Also no other programs are affected, just browsers and just search engine search results, and all google pages (reader, calendar, gmail)

This behavior is in all my installed browsers, opera, firefox, chromium, ephiphany, kazehakase
The font is normal in elinks though

Homepage  | Arch Linux Women | Arch Linux Classroom
Acer Aspire E5-575G-53VG:
Intel Dual-Core i5-6200U 2.3 GHz; Skylake rev3 | 8GB DDR4 ram | Intel HD Graphics 520 + NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 802.11ac | Realtek RTL8111/8168/8411 Gigabit Ethernet Controller

Board footer