You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-21 13:27:37

Roline
Website

[SOLVED]Gtk 2.0 Changing Colour Menubar

Hello,

I'm trying to change the font-colour of the menubar, but as for now I haven't got much luck (managed to change the openboxmenu, see the picture, I want them the same colour). I tried to change it in ~/.themes/themename/gtk-2.0/gtkrc but all I changed was the normal font colour.  What am I doing wrong? smile

menubar.png

Excuse my English and thanks in advance!

Last edited by Roline (2009-12-21 14:15:43)

Bitbucket - DeviantART - Userstyles
*Currently Not Using Arch

#2 2009-12-21 13:51:37

Daisuke_Aramaki
Website

Re: [SOLVED]Gtk 2.0 Changing Colour Menubar

The box theme is totally unrelated to the gtk theme. As far as the gtk theme goes, i think the text color option should be explicit enough in the gtkrc of the theme you use. Sometimes it might be the case, that there is an extra config file for just the menubar. Some pixmap themes do follow that approach.

See if you have a menubar.rc in your theme as well, and if so, just check if you have the text color option defined. If not, you should look into the gtkrc again and try it out.

What theme is it by the way? Moka? Mookid? Dyne?

"You know what I found? Right in the kernel, in the heart of the operating system, I found a developer's comment that said, `Does this belong here?`" -- Simon Lok about Linux kernel in 2005
Reflections on the Strange and the not so Strange
http://skinwalker.wordpress.com

#3 2009-12-21 14:15:19

Roline
Website

Re: [SOLVED]Gtk 2.0 Changing Colour Menubar

Thanks for the quick reply! It's Moka indeed smile

It wasn't in the menubar.rc but I wasn't focussed I guess, missed out on the menubar in gtkrc, my bad :$

Solved!

Bitbucket - DeviantART - Userstyles
*Currently Not Using Arch

Board footer