Well, its out a new manteinance release of E16, here the changelog:
Wed Dec 15 - benr - DR16.7.2 Released!
Enlightenment 0.16.7.2 is now avalible. This is largely a bugfix release and minor feature release. Download it now. Some of the changes include:
* Make keys used for menu navigation configurable.
* Bosnian translation.
* Korean translation updates.
* Improved dockapp handling.
* Improved KDE menu generation.
* Bulgarian translation.
* Showing desktop support.
* Fix remembered settings for slave WM's.
* Improved fullscreen window handling.
* Fix _XROOT... hack.
* Fix selecting "No Background" in background settings dialog.
* Add shade/unshade using mouse wheel to title bar actions.
* Fix _NET_WM_MOVERESIZE (button case).
* Don't update pager if not visible.
* Avoid problems due to recursive menus.
* Fix button stacking.
* Pointer grab fixes.
* Fix remembered settings for apps setting WM_WINDOW_ROLE to random like value "---".
* Fix some session management property types.
* Stack desktop windows below buttons.
* Add border frame action handling (enables things like auto shade/unshade).
* Fix handling of border parts where text state changes but image state doesn't.
* Fix startup position for shaded down- or right-shading windows.
already flaged the package out of date, the post porpouse is solely to inform about it.
ooops2, here is the link:
Leonardo Andrés Gallego
www.archlinux-es.org || Comunidad Hispana de Arch Linux