You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-30 11:12:47

DeSian
Website

[SOLVED] lxappearance can't change the GTK theme or icon!

hi,
i want to change the gtk theme in LXDE with lxappearance to change to another theme not the standard one like metacity. but lxappearance can't change the theme or the icons!!?
if i run lxappearance in shell have following errors

xappearance

(lxappearance:1067): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_ref: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(lxappearance:1067): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_ref: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(lxappearance:1069): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated

and .gtkrc-2.0 take the new gtk-theme and icon group, but still is metacity with nuoveXT2.2 icon group. I've asked before in #LXDE channel, they told me is something wrong with version matching!
info:
lxappearance 0.3.0-1
lxsession-lite 0.3.8-1

lxsession and lxappearance are not matching. you ether need lxappearance 0.2.1 or lxsession > 0.4.0

best regards
EDIT**
i've following package installed and worked

gtk-engines
gtk-aurora-engine
gtk-candido-engine
gtk-rezlooks-engine
gtk-engine-murrine

Last edited by DeSian (2009-12-30 11:32:43)

Board footer