You are not logged in.

#1 2004-12-26 21:38:41

dp
Website

libvisual, libvisual-plugins, libvisual-xmms

i just added libvisual, libvisual-plugins and libvisual-xmms to extra

libvisual-xmms is highly experimental, but the libvisual can be used by lots of other apps and is therefore as an abstractional lib very usefull

if there is need for it, i can add also the libvisual-bmp-0.1.0 to extra (if you use bmp and want libvisual there)

also, i expect amarok to support libvisual soon (note: the libvisual-xmms does NOT work in amarok (over the xmms plugins wrapper) but keeps crashing and erroring)

enjoy musik! ... also visually ;-)

The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.

#2 2005-01-05 23:55:53

allanon

Re: libvisual, libvisual-plugins, libvisual-xmms

amaroK does support libvisual, but requires 0.2, which is only in cvs yet. [/quote]

#3 2005-01-06 00:07:54

dp
Website

allanon wrote:

amaroK does support libvisual, but requires 0.2, which is only in cvs yet.

thanx for the info ... i'll link it to amarok, as soon it supports the one we have in arch considered stable (the one i have in extra)

#4 2005-01-06 01:44:23

oscar

dp wrote:

libvisual-xmms is highly experimental, but the libvisual can be used by lots of other apps and is therefore as an abstractional lib very usefull

if there is need for it, i can add also the libvisual-bmp-0.1.0 to extra (if you use bmp and want libvisual there)

also, i expect amarok to support libvisual soon (note: the libvisual-xmms does NOT work in amarok (over the xmms plugins wrapper) but keeps crashing and erroring)

I have no idea what this is, but a version that works with bmp would be _really_ nice big_smile

To err is human... to really foul up requires the root password.

#5 2005-01-06 02:10:29

dp
Website

oscar wrote:
dp wrote:

I have no idea what this is, but a version that works with bmp would be _really_ nice big_smile

libvisual-bmp -> extra ... but warning: it is not very stable!

Board footer