You are not logged in.

#1 2010-01-18 19:42:32

Peace Frog

Cairo Dock auto-hide

*tips his hat gallantly*

Hey all, I'm new to Arch and just ran in to my first problem so to it's off to the forums!

I just pulled, compiled, and installed cairo-dock from AUR and I'm quite pleased with it save one problem. Right now I have a box where the dock should be that is a snippet of my desktop background (the part that's behind the dock). I'm trying to configure the dock so that it will autohide when an application takes up the space it would normally be in and then become reacessable (float on top of the application window) when I go look for it with my cursor. Has anyone else run in to the same problem?

Regards,
Peace Frog

#2 2010-01-19 02:20:42

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: Cairo Dock auto-hide

Hi, welcome to Arch. Typically, the first thing to do with problems is to go off to google and the wiki, not the forums.

In any case, you haven't specified any problems. Just said that you want to auto-hide. Which works, I use it myself.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#3 2010-02-26 21:41:45

henkidefix

Re: Cairo Dock auto-hide

Maybe you should upgrade to the latest version of 14 february 2010.
Maybe you can find an answer to your questions on
the cairo-dock website wiki or forum at www.glx-dock.org

Board footer