You are not logged in.

#1 2005-01-17 11:38:01

DXManiac
Website

[new] bygfoot 1.6.3

I really should start thinking about using some path like /usr/games instead of dumping all of them to /usr/bin   wink

Bygfoot is a football (a.k.a. soccer) management game for Linux and other UNIX look-alikes. It is an original concept by Gyözö Both and has been improved with suggestions by players from all over the world.

Bygfoot allows you to manage a team by training the players, buying and selling them, contracting loans, maintaining the stadium, etc. You can be promoted or relegated, even become a champion. It includes a "team editor" which you can use to create your own teams or edit the existing ones. The game is deliberately kept simple (though not easy): you only have to keep one eye at your players and another at your stadium.

You can customise Bygfoot by writing your own country definitions file or by creating your own team definitions files. A lot of files should be available from our extras section soon.

PKGBUILD can be found here

Package can be found over here.

Cheers,
DXManiac

#2 2005-01-17 12:39:34

zeppelin
Website

Re: [new] bygfoot 1.6.3

nice. someone to include those games in extra!

until that happens [zZZzzzZZZZz], please consider running a custom repo so we can use these packages with pacman easily.

#3 2005-01-17 14:29:22

DXManiac
Website

Re: [new] bygfoot 1.6.3

zeppelin wrote:

until that happens [zZZzzzZZZZz], please consider running a custom repo so we can use these packages with pacman easily.

Actually, the thought came to my mind this afternoon smile

I'll look into it this evening, after filling out my job applications..grrr..
Building packages is more fun than trying to get some paid work  big_smile

Board footer