You are not logged in.

#1 2010-04-13 14:38:21

panzor

the last two vimperator updates

Just wondering if you guys could help me out. There were two updates recently with vimperator. The first one removed all my settings, and replaced them with a really minimal setup that was incredibly fast. The second one restored my settings. I want those really minimal settings back :(. Does anyone know where I can find logs (or better yet, paste them here) so I can find the options they accidentally overwrote mine with? The tabs were gone (I had to ctrl+tab) and the line above the command(?) line (the one that says INSERT and :set XXX) was gone. Thanks for your help :).

edit: killed the smilie icons. kahBLAMO!

Last edited by panzor (2010-04-13 14:39:46)

#2 2010-04-13 15:08:56

karol
Archivist

Re: the last two vimperator updates

Can you post your current settings?

#3 2010-04-13 15:17:08

Ogion

Re: the last two vimperator updates

The internal help pages ((press F1 in an empty tab) are pretty good.
Otherwise i'd say maybe you have something in a ~/.vimperatorrc file or something.
liberator://help/starting  in here (the vimperator help page on initialization/starting may show you locations where vimperator looks for settings etc. (Should that link not work, in firefox/vimperator -> F1 -> Index and look for start/inizilization).

Ogion

(my-dotfiles)
"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
"Enlightenment is man's leaving his self-caused immaturity." - Immanuel Kant

Board footer