You are not logged in.

#1 2010-05-24 16:21:11

Kirodema

Mime-types and schemas

Hi

after my last update yesterday I have got some problems with some mime-types. Directly after the update pacman said the following:

Warning in file "/usr/share/applications/nautilus-folder-handler.desktop": usage of MIME type "x-directory/gnome-default-handler" is discouraged ("x-directory" is an old media type that should be replaced with a modern equivalent)
Warning in file "/usr/share/applications/nautilus-folder-handler.desktop": usage of MIME type "x-directory/normal" is discouraged ("x-directory" is an old media type that should be replaced with a modern equivalent)
Error in file "/usr/share/applications/oraclexe-readonlinehelp.desktop": "Application/database" is an invalid MIME type ("Application" is an unregistered media type)
Error in file "/usr/share/applications/oraclexe-startdb.desktop": "Application/database" is an invalid MIME type ("Application" is an unregistered media type)
Warning in file "/usr/share/applications/chromium-browser.desktop": usage of MIME type "x-directory/webdav" is discouraged ("x-directory" is an old media type that should be replaced with a modern equivalent)
Warning in file "/usr/share/applications/chromium-browser.desktop": usage of MIME type "x-directory/webdav-prefer-directory" is discouraged ("x-directory" is an old media type that should be replaced with a modern equivalent)

I also get a similar message when I try to install awn-extras from AUR altough it is installable (but not fully functional).

(1/1) Installiere awn-extras-bzr                    [#####################] 100%
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/share/gconf/schemas/awn-extras.schemas"
»/usr/share/gconf/schemas/awn-extras.schemas« konnte nicht geöffnet werden: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

It says, that the schema isnt found. Do you have any solutions?

~kiro

Board footer