You are not logged in.

#1 2010-06-10 00:20:41

tjwoosta

How to install vimperator scripts?

Ive been searching all over looking for how to install vimperator scripts, but all I can find is ..

Or if you want to extend Vimperator, you can easily do that by just dropping a JavaScript file in its plugin directory.

Ok, sounds great, but where the hell is the plugin directory?

Ive searched all over and can't find any references to where the plugin directory should be. I tried the locate command and found no such plugin directory.

/home/tj/.vimperator
/home/tj/.vimperatorrc
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/AUTHORS
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/Donors
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/License.txt
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/NEWS
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/TODO
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/chrome
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/chrome.manifest
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/components
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/install.rdf
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/modules
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/chrome/vimperator.jar
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/components/about-handler.js
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/components/commandline-handler.js
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/components/protocols.js
/home/tj/.gnuzilla/icecat/5i4bq0j9.default/extensions/vimperator@mozdev.org/modules/storage.jsm
/home/tj/.vimperator/colors
/home/tj/.vimperator/info
/home/tj/.vimperator/colors/desert.vimp
/home/tj/.vimperator/colors/myzenburn.vimp
/home/tj/.vimperator/colors/seaweed.vimp
/home/tj/.vimperator/colors/wmii.vimp
/home/tj/.vimperator/info/default
/home/tj/.vimperator/info/default/history-command
/home/tj/.vimperator/info/default/history-search
/home/tj/.vimperator/info/default/local-marks
/home/tj/.vimperator/info/default/macros
/home/tj/.vimperator/info/default/quickmarks
/home/tj/.vimperator/info/default/url-marks

#2 2010-06-10 00:33:44

Nepherte

Re: How to install vimperator scripts?

Just create the directory:

mkdir /home/tj/.vimperator/plugin

#3 2010-06-10 01:00:31

tjwoosta

Re: How to install vimperator scripts?

Ahh, I see. I just wasnt sure where to put it or what it should be called, I should have guessed. Thanks

Board footer