You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-04 10:41:04

techmagyor

Configure ALSA on Realtek ALC665/Nvidia GPU 11 HDMI/DP

Hi,
i noticed that my audio device it is now in the kernel but i cannot configure it properly. I mean, i cannot use the sub woofer in the laptop (i have only the left/right front speaker) and i would like to know if there is a specific option to insert in modprob.conf? i own a dell l701x

The other issue is that i cannot use the hdmi audio output when i attach the laptop to an hdtv screen (pratically it pass only graphic). Anyone knows something about that? i did a research but i didn't find anything that could help me.

Obviously non testing-repo archlinux on self compiled kernel, 2.6.38.2 (with enabled all audio stuff relating to my dell).

**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****                                                                                                                                                                             
card 0: Intel [HDA Intel], device 0: ALC665 Analog [ALC665 Analog]                                                                                                                                                      
  Subdevices: 1/1                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0                                                                                                                                                                                            
card 0: Intel [HDA Intel], device 1: ALC665 Digital [ALC665 Digital]                                                                                                                                                    
card 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 3: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]                                                                                                                                                                  
card 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 7: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]                                                                                                                                                                  
card 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 8: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]                                                                                                                                                                  
card 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 9: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]                                                                                                                                                                  

Thanks in advance

in alsmaixer i can cheange the hdmi audio device and i unmuted all the four channels, but still no audio (with all option card1, device3;1-7;1-8;1-9)

#2 2011-12-02 02:30:52

lilarcor

Re: Configure ALSA on Realtek ALC665/Nvidia GPU 11 HDMI/DP

I think we had the same problem, did you solve it

#3 2011-12-06 14:31:20

techmagyor

Re: Configure ALSA on Realtek ALC665/Nvidia GPU 11 HDMI/DP

no but i didn't try till now, whenever i get some hdmi devies input i'll try

Board footer