You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-11 23:45:59

Skavend

My first wallpaper.

Hey guys. I just finished creating my first wallpaper!
I'm allways looking for clean wallpapers and there is some good ones out there, though some weeks ago I found this:
1272748372254.th.jpg
I really liked this one and though that of course it would look badass if it was a arch logo and not a heart!
So I sat down today at photoshop and came up with this:
wallpapertest.th.jpg
It did not came out exactly as good as I wanted it but I am still proude of my self. Photoshop was a bitch and I had to redo the picture from scratch twice^^
Anyway, please tell me what you think of it.

You can find a full-hd res version here and aswell as the psd file if you wanna extend it or anything smile I do want to encourage this cuse I belive someone can probaly do alot better work than me!

#2 2012-01-12 13:10:30

Rasi
Website

Re: My first wallpaper.

Skavend wrote:

So I sat down today at photoshop [...]

bad boy!

He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.

Douglas Adams

#3 2012-01-12 13:55:05

GordonGR

Very good! Thanks!

Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU E3400 @ 2.60GHz, x86_64. AURs.

“No one without the knowledge of geometry may enter.“ Plato.

#4 2012-01-13 21:26:46

Skavend

Rasi wrote:

bad boy!

Well, actually it was on my sisters school laptop where she got some student licence activated for photoshop. So I kinda did'nt really bother witch program I used sins it would just be a test picture in the end. Though I can honestly say that even if gimp is free and all that, it has to be one of the most boring programs to use. I think that the gui structure is just awfull and somehow allways performs alot slower than photoshop.
Though now it has been about one year sins I last used it, but in my opinion I have allways felt that it is a bad program.
If there is any other contender to gimp, photoshop or xara. Please let me know, cuse I wont be able to use photoshop as often as I need to^^

Board footer