You are not logged in.

#1 2012-05-12 04:46:55

Pebby

Trouble modifying qt's PKGBUILD to install qt-core only (no GUI libs)

Hello. I am migrating components of a gentoo server to a new, arch server, right now. One of the services I use is murmur (mumble's server-side component), which requires qt-core but does not require any of the graphical components of qt. The problem is, pacman only provides a plain 'qt' package which pulls in lots of things I don't need, like xorg libs. I have hunted about and learned about ABS and have been trying to create my own qt PKGBUILD that doesn't pull in any gui-related dependencies and passes in the right configure flags (namely, I've tried several "no-x" ones, embedded, and no-gui).

Unfortunately, I seem to be stuck. When I try to makepkg, I get the following messages:
Creating qmake...
Basic XLib functionality test failed!
You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing QMAKE_INCDIR_X11 and QMAKE_LIBDIR_X11

I know very little about PKGBUILDs and even less about qt, but googling and irc channels haven't gotten me very far yet. My PKGBUILD is available here. https://gist.github.com/2664168 - Sorry if I've made some dumb error - this is my first try at this!

Thanks!

Board footer