You are not logged in.

#1 2012-05-21 10:49:28

boswbr25

[SOLVED]Awesome WM Config Suddenly Not Working

So I just had decided to mess around on KDE for a few days and now when I logged back into Awesome WM, my config will not work. The only part of my rc.lua that loads is my tags but the default numbers load also (see Screenshot).
tZHU3Nw

I've tried looking through my rc.lua and cannot find the problem.  I also had an old rc.lua saved as a backup so I tried that too and it did not work either.

Could anyone check out the rc.lua in the link below and see if they notice any issues?  I swear I didn't change anything so I cannot figure out what is causing this.

Pastebin

Let me know if any of you have other ideas for what could be causing this.

Last edited by boswbr25 (2012-05-21 23:33:38)

#2 2012-05-21 22:02:13

Wey

Re: [SOLVED]Awesome WM Config Suddenly Not Working

All those custom icon files make it kind of painful to test. I removed all your menus and the require("revelation") line, which brings me further than on your screenshot. So maybe you are missing some of your own icons. Though I doubt awesome does not spill anything to stderr. You did not mention how you start awesome, so check either the corresponding tty or your display managers log file.

#3 2012-05-21 23:28:43

boswbr25

Re: [SOLVED]Awesome WM Config Suddenly Not Working

Thanks for your help!  I am so dumb.  You were right about the icon.  I combined two folders that I was keeping files I created in gimp and forgot to change the directory in my rc.lua.  I got flustered bc this was the first time I had

Everything is back to normal.

Board footer