You are not logged in.

#51 2012-07-15 18:45:05

MoonSwan

Re: News: The /lib directory becomes a symlink

thisoldman wrote:

The good things that come with this update:
– Some people discover that Arch isn't for them.
– Some people become motivated to teach themselves more about computers, linux, Arch or even about themselves.
– Some people learn the importance of backups, tested backups.
– I learn which brands of popcorn I prefer.

Best post in this discussion yet!  Good thing I wasn't drinking coffee at the time too.  big_smile

#52 2012-07-15 22:26:53

JKAbrams

Good evening fellow archers.

A few AUR packages keeps me from upgrading glibc:

[root@p182 lib]# grep '^lib/' /var/lib/pacman/local/*/files | grep -v glibc
/var/lib/pacman/local/ipheth-utils-1.0-1/files:lib/
/var/lib/pacman/local/ipheth-utils-1.0-1/files:lib/udev/
/var/lib/pacman/local/ipheth-utils-1.0-1/files:lib/udev/ipheth-pair
/var/lib/pacman/local/libgpod-git-20120624-1/files:lib/
/var/lib/pacman/local/libgpod-git-20120624-1/files:lib/udev/
/var/lib/pacman/local/libgpod-git-20120624-1/files:lib/udev/iphone-set-info
/var/lib/pacman/local/libgpod-git-20120624-1/files:lib/udev/ipod-set-info
/var/lib/pacman/local/libgpod-git-20120624-1/files:lib/udev/rules.d/
/var/lib/pacman/local/libgpod-git-20120624-1/files:lib/udev/rules.d/90-libgpod.rules
/var/lib/pacman/local/openct-0.6.20-3/files:lib/
/var/lib/pacman/local/openct-0.6.20-3/files:lib/udev/
/var/lib/pacman/local/openct-0.6.20-3/files:lib/udev/openct_pcmcia
/var/lib/pacman/local/openct-0.6.20-3/files:lib/udev/openct_serial
/var/lib/pacman/local/openct-0.6.20-3/files:lib/udev/openct_usb
/var/lib/pacman/local/usbmuxd-git-20120709-1/files:lib/
/var/lib/pacman/local/usbmuxd-git-20120709-1/files:lib/udev/
/var/lib/pacman/local/usbmuxd-git-20120709-1/files:lib/udev/rules.d/
/var/lib/pacman/local/usbmuxd-git-20120709-1/files:lib/udev/rules.d/85-usbmuxd.rules

I understand I must remove the ownage of /lib from said packages, but I don't know how I go about this. I tested reinstalling the packages hoping the ownage would be pacman related (and thous perhaps fixed in the update), but that was not the case.
Now if only those AUR-maintainers would upgrade those packages...
But hey, isn't that libgpod-git in there! Thats is the package I'm maintaining!
I would like to fix this quickly, but I don't have time to do my homework right now.
If someone could kindly point out what steps I would take to remove /lib from my AUR package (libgpod-git) it would also serve as a guide for fixing the other packages.

Here is the PKGBUILD

Thanks.

#53 2012-07-15 22:32:52

tomegun
Developer

Have a look at how this was solved in the official packages.

The simplest solution would be to "mv $pkgdir/lib/udev/rules.d/* $pkgdir/usr/lib/udev/rules.d/" and then "rm $pkgdir/lib -rf" in the package() function. It's a bit of a hack, but should get the job done if you are not interested in looking into what is going on.

#54 2012-07-15 23:24:33

ataraxia

x33a wrote:

@ ataraxia

We expect arch users to possess some level of alertness, expertise to manage such issues. Especially after there has been extensive coverage of the potential issues by the developers. Unfortunately the user base's technical quotient is getting lower at a rapid pace.

Oh, I totally agree with you. I'm not excusing those "bad" users, but only trying to explain them. The value of knowing the enemy and such similar concepts.

#55 2012-07-15 23:25:48

JKAbrams

tomegun wrote:

Have a look at how this was solved in the official packages.

The simplest solution would be to "mv $pkgdir/lib/udev/rules.d/* $pkgdir/usr/lib/udev/rules.d/" and then "rm $pkgdir/lib -rf" in the package() function. It's a bit of a hack, but should get the job done if you are not interested in looking into what is going on.

So the file ownage that pacman keeps track of is derived directly from what files exists in $pkgdir and not from any from some any obscure config files, great, that makes this easy!
Package is updated now.
Thanks alot, now I know what to do to fix the other packages too. I'll try to understand how to fix this properly and perhaps send a patch upstream when I get some more time.

To be a little more verbose (I know I for one appreciates that) here are the steps to fix broken AUR packages (when pacman says 'glibc: /lib exists' as described in the wiki):

1. Run the command to know what packages is at fault:

grep '^lib/' /var/lib/pacman/local/*/files | grep -v glibc

Also note what files exists under /lib/

2. Download the PKGBUILD's for theose packages

3. Edit the PKGBUILD
At the end of the package() section (after the packages has been build), add a few lines to move the files from $pkgdir/lib/ to $pkgdir/usr/lib/.
Here is what my new package section looks like, you have to change this to move the correct files:

package() {
    cd "$srcdir/$_gitname-build"
    make DESTDIR="$pkgdir" install

# Fixed 2012-07-16 to account for /lib/ moving to /usr/lib
    mkdir -p $pkgdir/usr/lib/udev/rules.d/
    mv $pkgdir/lib/udev/rules.d/* $pkgdir/usr/lib/udev/rules.d/
    rm $pkgdir/lib -rf
}

4. Reinstall the package

pacman -U <package-name>.pkg

5. Verify that the files are no longer listed by the command from step 1

6. Repeat for all affected packages

Note: if you moved the files manually before updating the packages, you will have to remove the files manually before upgrading because pacman does not keep track them and will report this as a conflict.

Last edited by JKAbrams (2012-07-15 23:27:40)

#56 2012-07-15 23:56:53

ANOKNUSA

^^ Good job with this, but uninstalling the packages should be instruction enough.  If the package maintainers haven't gotten around to changing the PKGBUILDs yet, they either will or the package will be orphaned.  In the meantime, I worry that giving further instructions is only likely to further confuse those who couldn't follow the original instructions in the first place.

EDIT: Hours later, it occurs to me that once the glibc update has successfully been performed, there shouldn't be any need to immediately change the PKGBUILD; the symlink will simply send files to the appropriate directory.  For the sake of simplicity the PKGBUILDs absolutely should be changed, but this is the duty of the package maintainer.

Last edited by ANOKNUSA (2012-07-16 01:55:22)

#57 2012-07-16 00:16:00

cfr

Inxsible wrote:

We should make it mandatory for Arch users to subscribe to the arch-announce at the least or better yet arch-announce & arch-dev-public

I'm not subscribed to either. I never read either. I never look at the home page before updating.

pacmatic is beautiful...

CLI Paste | How To Ask Questions

Arch Linux | x86_64 | GPT | EFI boot | refind | stub loader | systemd | LVM2 on LUKS
Lenovo x270 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz | Intel Wireless 8265/8275 | US keyboard w/ Euro | 512G NVMe INTEL SSDPEKKF512G7L

#58 2012-07-16 00:17:58

OU812

@JKAbrams: Thanks for your post. The bit about editing the PKGBUILD was just what I was looking for to complete this upgrade. In my case the package that still owns a file in /lib/rules.d is libnjb. Your instructions will get me through it.

john

#59 2012-07-16 01:36:18

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

tomegun wrote:
x33a wrote:

Unfortunately the user base's technical quotient is getting lower at a rapid pace.

If we do these sorts of purges often enough, the quotient might improve ;-)

A bit late to the party, but I think I'm going to post a bug report requesting this.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

#60 2012-07-16 02:29:09

JKAbrams

ANOKNUSA wrote:

^^ Good job with this, but uninstalling the packages should be instruction enough.  If the package maintainers haven't gotten around to changing the PKGBUILDs yet, they either will or the package will be orphaned.  In the meantime, I worry that giving further instructions is only likely to further confuse those who couldn't follow the original instructions in the first place.

EDIT: Hours later, it occurs to me that once the glibc update has successfully been performed, there shouldn't be any need to immediately change the PKGBUILD; the symlink will simply send files to the appropriate directory.  For the sake of simplicity the PKGBUILDs absolutely should be changed, but this is the duty of the package maintainer.

Yes, you are right, this is only an immediate issue for unfixed installed AUR-packages. But uninstalling them might cause dependency problems requiring further packages removals...
If dependency's is not an issue (and you don't happen to be the maintainer of an AUR-package) this is the simpler way:
1. Run the command to see what packages has files in /lib
2. Uninstall those packages
3. Update glibc
4. Reinstall the packages

My post was an elaboration with explicit instructions what needed to be done when the wiki says: "These packages need rebuilding so as not to include the /lib directory."
I hope I didn't cause any unneeded confusion.

Last edited by JKAbrams (2012-07-16 02:38:16)

#61 2012-07-16 12:46:09

Malkavian

I am not writing much in these threads, but I wanted to say a big Thank you for writing the Wiki entry to this upgrade. It worked. Deleted /lib/modules and the update was done. Without that info I would have need much more time than just deleting /lib/modules.
I am very grateful for the people who are taking the time to do this.

Thank you!

#62 2012-07-16 15:24:10

scrawler

Ok, hopefully you guys have some popcorn left :-)

two of three upgrades went without a hitch, and I had a good backup of the system I mangled the other day.

This command returns nothing; I cleaned out the modules directory.

find /lib -exec pacman -Qo -- {} +

this one gives me

error: No package owns /lib/libm-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_nisplus-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libresolv-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libc-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libutil-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/librt-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_db-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_hesiod-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/ld-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_files-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libanl-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libcrypt-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libdl-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libpthread-2.15.so

but I can't move or delete these. I should rebuild them, right? I'm doing all this with no internet and chrooted in from an archbang live stick since the system won't boot.

any ideas?
thanks

For my next act, I will attempt to tapdance while juggling chainsaws.

#63 2012-07-16 15:37:27

hokasch

Just delete them, they will appear in /usr/lib when you install the new glibc.

edit: don't.

Last edited by hokasch (2012-07-16 17:15:18)

#64 2012-07-16 15:39:01

Allan
Pacman
Website

scrawler wrote:

Ok, hopefully you guys have some popcorn left :-)

two of three upgrades went without a hitch, and I had a good backup of the system I mangled the other day.

This command returns nothing; I cleaned out the modules directory.

find /lib -exec pacman -Qo -- {} +

this one gives me

error: No package owns /lib/libm-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_nisplus-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libresolv-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libc-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libutil-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/librt-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_db-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_hesiod-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/ld-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_files-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libanl-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libcrypt-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libdl-2.15.so
error: No package owns /lib/libpthread-2.15.so

but I can't move or delete these. I should rebuild them, right? I'm doing all this with no internet and chrooted in from an archbang live stick since the system won't boot.

any ideas?
thanks

For my next act, I will attempt to tapdance while juggling chainsaws.

Hmmm...  all those files should belong to glibc...   So, very specific advise for this situation.   Reinstall the old glibc-2.16.0-1 using -f.   If you do not have it in your package cache.  "pacman -Uf http://pkgbuild.com/~allan/glibc-2.16.0-1-<arch>.pkg.tar.xz".    This is safe and will reclaim those unowned files.   Then the "pacman -S glibc" to update to the new version should work.

#65 2012-07-16 17:12:02

hokasch

Whoops, ok better do as the dev says then...

I had similar (way older though) files left on one machine, but got away with just deleting them:

find /lib -exec pacman -Qoq -- {} + | grep -v glibc                                                                                                    
error: cannot determine ownership of directory '/lib'
error: No package owns /lib/libpthread-2.11.1.so                                                                                                                                                                                              
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_hesiod-2.11.1.so
error: No package owns /lib/libresolv-2.11.1.so                                                                                                                                                                                               
error: No package owns /lib/libnsl-2.11.1.so
error: No package owns /lib/libcidn-2.11.1.so                                                                                                                                                                                                 
error: No package owns /lib/libanl-2.11.1.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_compat-2.11.1.so                                                                                                                                                                                           
error: No package owns /lib/libm-2.11.1.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_nisplus-2.11.1.so                                                                                                                                                                                          
error: No package owns /lib/libBrokenLocale-2.11.1.so
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_nis-2.11.1.so                                                                                                                                                                                              
error: No package owns /lib/librt-2.11.1.so
error: No package owns /lib/libutil-2.11.1.so                                                                                                                                                                                                 
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_files-2.11.1.so
error: No package owns /lib/libdl-2.11.1.so                                                                                                                                                                                                   
error: No package owns /lib/libc-2.11.1.so
error: No package owns /lib/ld-2.11.1.so                                                                                                                                                                                                      
error: No package owns /lib/libnss_dns-2.11.1.so
error: No package owns /lib/libcrypt-2.11.1.so

#66 2012-07-16 20:49:32

scrawler

Thanks hokasch, Allan.  Allen, I had the file in my package cache but I still get the same errors. the files that are listed as owned are owned by glibc 2.16.0-1, but the ones not owned have a version number earlier. (for example libpthread 2.15.so).

should I try to reinstall glibc2.15-7 instead and see if that glibc reclaims the files?

#67 2012-07-16 23:15:52

Allan
Pacman
Website

Oops did not pay attention to the version numbers...   If you have glilbc-2.16.0-1 installed, you can remove the 2.15 versions of the files.

#68 2012-07-17 02:51:21

scrawler

bingo. Thanks! I'm now mostly recovered from my little debacle. I lost usb and wireless, but that's for another day.

#69 2012-07-17 09:43:35

melw

scrawler wrote:

Um, I'm embarrassed to admit to some legendary stupidity, but here goes:

I deleted /lib/

yep, the whole thing. I knew it was The Wrong Thing to Do but I did it anyway.
any suggestions? Snickering?

Well, you ain't the only one smile
Now i just have to get me some live-CD to try fix my system aswell. Hopefully some of your trouble-solving the last hours can be some help for me aswell.

EDIT: "Easy" solved... Got me a live-cd, read pacman man-pages, ran pacman -U <old glibc in pacman cache> -r /mounted/root. Case solved with the deleted /lib for me atleast...

Last edited by melw (2012-07-17 23:43:01)

I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enought....

#70 2012-07-18 18:59:18

bruno321

I have a problem with libnjb too. When I do the

$ grep '^lib/' /var/lib/pacman/local/*/files

I get, besides glibc files:

/var/lib/pacman/local/libnjb-2.2.6-2/files:lib/
/var/lib/pacman/local/libnjb-2.2.6-2/files:lib/udev/
/var/lib/pacman/local/libnjb-2.2.6-2/files:lib/udev/rules.d/
/var/lib/pacman/local/libnjb-2.2.6-2/files:lib/udev/rules.d/45-libnjb.rules 

It seems libnjb is an AUR package with this problem. I tried following JKAbrams instructions, but when I try to build the package with

makepkg -s

I get this:

configure: error: I can't find the libusb libraries on your system. You
	may need to set the LDFLAGS environment variable to include the
	search path where you have libusb installed before running
	configure (e.g. setenv LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib)

but libusb is installed. How can I fix it? I tried running that command (with export instead of setenv) but it didn't work. I'd rather just uninstall libnjb, but it's a dependency for some other packages I regularly use.

Last edited by bruno321 (2012-07-18 19:08:55)

#71 2012-07-18 19:08:27

progandy

bruno321 wrote:

How can I fix it? I'd rather just uninstall libnjb, but it's a dependency for some other packages I regularly use.

I suppose you could force the uninstall, upgrade glibc and reinstall libnjb

| alias CUTF='LANG=en_XX.UTF-8@POSIX ' |

#72 2012-07-18 19:11:05

bruno321

progandy wrote:
bruno321 wrote:

How can I fix it? I'd rather just uninstall libnjb, but it's a dependency for some other packages I regularly use.

Well, I guess that would just postpone the problem, no? When I get to reinstall libnjb surely the same thing will happen.

#73 2012-07-18 19:23:38

progandy

bruno321 wrote:
progandy wrote:
bruno321 wrote:

Well, I guess that would just postpone the problem, no? When I get to reinstall libnjb surely the same thing will happen.

The new pkgbuild works without any modifications. I just compiled it myself, so just build and install.

| alias CUTF='LANG=en_XX.UTF-8@POSIX ' |

#74 2012-07-18 21:02:08

bruno321

progandy wrote:
bruno321 wrote:
progandy wrote:

The new pkgbuild works without any modifications. I just compiled it myself, so just build and install.

That seems to have worked. Thanks!

#75 2012-08-01 10:32:07

gizmo005

How do i delete a link if the file does not exist?

# grep '^lib/' /var/lib/pacman/local/*/files
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/ld-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libBrokenLocale-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libBrokenLocale.so.1
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libSegFault.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libanl-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libanl.so.1
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libc-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libc.so.6
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libcidn-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libcidn.so.1
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libcrypt-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libcrypt.so.1
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libdl-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libdl.so.2
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libm-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libm.so.6
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libmemusage.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnsl-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnsl.so.1
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_compat-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_compat.so.2
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_db-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_db.so.2
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_dns-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_dns.so.2
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_files-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_files.so.2
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_hesiod-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_hesiod.so.2
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_nis-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_nis.so.2
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_nisplus-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libnss_nisplus.so.2
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libpcprofile.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libpthread-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libpthread.so.0
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libresolv-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libresolv.so.2
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/librt-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/librt.so.1
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libthread_db-1.0.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libthread_db.so.1
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libutil-2.16.so
/var/lib/pacman/local/glibc-2.16.0-1/files:lib/libutil.so.1
/var/lib/pacman/local/hal-0.5.14-6/files:lib/
/var/lib/pacman/local/hal-0.5.14-6/files:lib/udev/
/var/lib/pacman/local/hal-0.5.14-6/files:lib/udev/rules.d/
/var/lib/pacman/local/hal-0.5.14-6/files:lib/udev/rules.d/90-hal.rules
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/autofs
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/btrfs-control
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/cpu/
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/cpu/microcode
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/fuse
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/mapper/
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/mapper/control
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/net/
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/net/tun
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/ppp
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/snd/
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/snd/seq
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/snd/timer
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/devices/uinput
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/rules.d/
/var/lib/pacman/local/udev-compat-180-1/files:lib/udev/rules.d/30-kernel-compat.rules
# ls -l
total 8120
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  165328 Aug  2  2012 ld-2.16.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  165328 Aug  2  2012 ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   14952 Aug  2  2012 libanl-2.16.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   14952 Aug  2  2012 libanl.so.1
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    6256 Aug  2  2012 libBrokenLocale-2.16.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    6256 Aug  2  2012 libBrokenLocale.so.1
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1997041 Aug  2  2012 libc-2.16.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  190840 Aug  2  2012 libcidn-2.16.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  190840 Aug  2  2012 libcidn.so.1
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   35112 Aug  2  2012 libcrypt-2.16.so