You are not logged in.

#1 2012-07-22 22:27:32

Thaodan

firefox-kde-opensuse fails with jemalloc and pgo

I get this while building firefox-kde-opensuse with jemalloc and pgo anyone know how to fix this?:

adding: hyphenation/hyph_hu.dic (deflated 62%)
Couldn't use given appdir.
make[3]: *** [make-package] Fehler 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/bidar/dev/yaourt/yaourt-tmp-bidar/aur-firefox-kde-opensuse/src/mozilla-release/ff-pgo/browser/installer'
make[2]: *** [default] Fehler 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bidar/dev/yaourt/yaourt-tmp-bidar/aur-firefox-kde-opensuse/src/mozilla-release/ff-pgo/browser/installer'
make[1]: *** [package] Fehler 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bidar/dev/yaourt/yaourt-tmp-bidar/aur-firefox-kde-opensuse/src/mozilla-release/ff-pgo'
make: *** [profiledbuild] Fehler 2

I know this post is quite short if there are other informations that were be helpfull ask me please.

Last edited by Thaodan (2012-07-23 09:29:41)

Linux odin 3.13.1-pf #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Mar 5 21:47:28 CET 2014 x86_64 GNU/Linux

#2 2012-07-23 23:29:26

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

Re: firefox-kde-opensuse fails with jemalloc and pgo

Yaourt is a wonderful tool that simplifies and automates building from the AUR - but as a result it really just gets in the way and hides evidence when something goes wrong.

Whenever you get an error installing with yaourt, my first peice of advice would be to try with makepkg then post that output to the forums, as it will generally be much more informative.

In this case, you can just 'cd' to /home/bidar/dev/yaourt/yaourt-tmp-bidar/aur-firefox-kde-opensuse/ then run 'makepkg'.  That should provide more useful error information.

"UNIX is simple and coherent..." - Dennis Ritchie, "GNU's Not UNIX" -  Richard Stallman

Board footer