You are not logged in.

#1 2005-10-08 22:54:40

sud_crow
Website

Acroread problems after pacman -Syu

Well, its been a day since i made the biggest pacman -Syu of them all, 587mb the full upgrade, that was one huge upgrade which i was sure i was going to regret.

I didnt! It was almost a cleanful upgrade, there is one or two issues though, the most problematic at the moment is with Acrobat Reader.

I cant get it to work as it did just the day before the upgrade (Acrobat Reader wasnt upgraded, although i tryed to solve this by reinstalling it), the thing is when i open more than one document and want to "Cascate" or "Tile" in any way, the window system inside Acroread doesnt work. Anyone having problems with it too?

Leonardo Andrés Gallego
www.archlinux-es.org || Comunidad Hispana de Arch Linux

#2 2005-10-08 23:03:15

Deciare

Re: Acroread problems after pacman -Syu

Oh, neat. I didn't even know such a function existed. Not sure how it's supposed to look when it works, but I can confirm that it isn't working now.

#3 2005-10-09 09:03:44

pressh
Developer/TU

Re: Acroread problems after pacman -Syu

Deciare wrote:

Oh, neat. I didn't even know such a function existed. Not sure how it's supposed to look when it works, but I can confirm that it isn't working now.

Me didn't know they existed either...

sud_crow wrote:

I cant get it to work as it did just the day before the upgrade (Acrobat Reader wasnt upgraded, although i tryed to solve this by reinstalling it), the thing is when i open more than one document and want to "Cascate" or "Tile" in any way, the window system inside Acroread doesnt work. Anyone having problems with it too?

acroread seems indeed a quite buggy with those functions.
You could take a look at the PKGBUILD used, and if that not solves the problem (probably it won't), file a bug report to Adobe

Board footer