I have a nexus 7 here and tried a bit with the blueman pulseaudio module.
Trying to connect the audio source from blueman fails with all sorts of weird error messages... But that's ok I guess.
But when I try to initiate the audio connection from the android device pulseaudio quits:
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-open.c: 666: _dl_open: Assertion `_dl_debug_initialize (0, args.nsid)->r_state == RT_CONSISTENT' failed!
I'm not really sure what that means. I guess the blueman module does not work correctly with pulseaudio 2.99.2?
I tried blueman-bzr but the same thing happened... Any thoughts? Is the problem in pulseaudio 2.99 or in blueman?
I'm experiencing the same issue.
It's not just blueman, the same happens with a generic BT headset in Gnome. Switch the headset on, watch PA crash. Used to work so well, seemless switching between speakers and BT audio ...
Same issue here. Willing to troubleshoot and try things, but honestly don't know where to begin.
Ok, I fixed this by installing a missing package, sbc. It is mentioned briefly in the PulseAudio Wiki, but doesn't really mention what happens when it is missing.
I also added a line to my /etc/bluetooth/audio.conf based on some threads in the Red Hat forums, not sure if it was relevant though as I still couldn't get it to stop crashing until I installed sbc.
Here is the line just in case:
# This section contains options which are not specific to any
# particular interface
Thanks for the sbc clue. This fixes the problem for me.