You are not logged in.

#1 2013-04-01 16:53:41

CerebrosuS

Amazon Music Downloader

Hey,

wrote a new Application called qlamz and a lib called libamz.
LibAmz was build to decode amz files from amazon and qlamz is a working gui with libamz.

It depends on qt4 and openssl.

You can download music from amazon with the right amz file. As a new feature you can also use an integrated webbrowser. This one will guide you to the german Amazon Cloud Player and automatic spoofed the HTTP headers and the javascript navigator variable. This should help linux user with downloading the amz file.

It is still in development but downloading with an existing amz file works fine. The webbrowser needs some work, but for now you can visit the Amazon Cloud Player and download amz files with it.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Greez & Love!

https://github.com/CerebrosuS/qlamz
https://github.com/CerebrosuS/libamz

Last edited by CerebrosuS (2013-04-01 16:53:54)

#2 2013-04-05 14:43:51

deepsoul
Website

Re: Amazon Music Downloader

For those who want to simply download with no GUI, there is also the command-line tool clamz.

But having a library to do this in one's own program is useful.  Thanks CerebrosuS!

Officer, I had to drive home - I was way too drunk to teleport!

#3 2013-04-05 15:11:08

SS4

Looks good to me although when I try to download it gives me errors (presumably because it's trying to download from amazon.co.uk). The browser and cookie settings direct me to amazon.co.uk as though I logged in by the standard manner. It loads downloaded .amz files though.

I have some output saved but I'm not sure if any of it constitutes identifiable information before I post it though

Last edited by SS4 (2013-04-05 15:12:37)

Rauchen verboten

#4 2013-04-05 15:49:11

CerebrosuS

Hi, thx for the informations. The program is still in development. So some bugs may be there :-)

*co.uk confueses me also, as i only had informations for .com and .de :-)

P.S.: I'm working hard to give you the perfect Amazon MP3 experience. Nearly every day brings new commits, so i hope it will be finished in all its features soon.

Greez

Board footer