You are not logged in.

#1 2013-04-25 18:54:42

Reded

Google Earth Signal 11 crash

Hey everyone, I'm getting the issue outlined in this thread:

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=161677

I've tried all the solutions listed - I don't actually have a ~/.drirc file, and I've tried renaming /etc/fonts/conf.d/65-fonts-persian.conf file.

Is there anything more I can do to make this work? I've had this issue for a VERY long time now, and at first I just thought it was Google messing up. But as more people come along saying it now works, I'm starting to wonder!

Searching for the issue only returned the fixes posted in that thread, so I've not tried anything else to fix it as I don't know what I can do!

"Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying "End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH", the paint wouldn't even have time to dry."

#2 2013-04-25 19:54:08

nomorewindows

Re: Google Earth Signal 11 crash

You could use google-earth6.

I may have to CONSOLE you about your usage of ridiculously easy graphical interfaces...
Look ma, no mouse.

#3 2013-04-25 20:53:13

Reded

I could (And do) But I still think it's worth mentioning the #7 issue (And getting it fixed if at all possible!)

"Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying "End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH", the paint wouldn't even have time to dry."

#4 2013-04-25 22:01:56

nomorewindows

As far as I know nothing has changed.

I may have to CONSOLE you about your usage of ridiculously easy graphical interfaces...
Look ma, no mouse.

Board footer