You are not logged in.

#1 2013-04-26 17:03:06

lspci

[Solved] Warsow settings reset every time I run the game

Does anyone know where Warsow keeps the client configuration files?  I've checked the warsow.net wiki and it does have info on how to configure warsow, I think, but it didn't seem to contain information about where a config file, if there is one, might be found. 

I'm just really tired of having to re-configure Warsow every time I play it.  I mean, I don't want to have to set F to fire every single time I play the game, but that's what I'm having to do presently--I checked the Arch Wiki and forums for any info on how to configure warsow too, just fyi.  I even checked Lovesow.net, but I couldn't figure out where any documentation might be on that site. 

Any suggestions and help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated and yall have my thanks in advance.  smile

Last edited by lspci (2013-04-27 03:34:56)

Please don't be a help vampire. | Bitbucket

Give a little more for a little less today.  smile

#2 2013-04-27 03:33:42

lspci

Re: [Solved] Warsow settings reset every time I run the game

lspci wrote:

Does anyone know where Warsow keeps the client configuration files?  I've checked the warsow.net wiki and it does have info on how to configure warsow, I think, but it didn't seem to contain information about where a config file, if there is one, might be found. 

I'm just really tired of having to re-configure Warsow every time I play it.  I mean, I don't want to have to set F to fire every single time I play the game, but that's what I'm having to do presently--I checked the Arch Wiki and forums for any info on how to configure warsow too, just fyi.  I even checked Lovesow.net, but I couldn't figure out where any documentation might be on that site. 

Any suggestions and help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated and yall have my thanks in advance.  smile

Lol, I realized what the problem was.  You have to go back up to Player and--while making sure that you have model selected--you scroll down until you see apply and click on apply.  You have to click on apply after making changes if you want those changes to be committed, that is saved.

EDIT: Just realized that I clicked on quote and not edit, my bad.

Last edited by lspci (2013-04-27 03:34:43)

Please don't be a help vampire. | Bitbucket

Give a little more for a little less today.  smile

Board footer