You are not logged in.

#1 2013-08-01 16:32:18

Cadeyrn

[SOLVED] Pulseaudio, Jack, and Ardour with separate sound cards

I have an onboard sound card and a PCI sound card, an M-Audio Delta 1010LT. I've successfully configured Jack (qjackctl) and Ardour to use the M-Audio card for capture, and I've told pulseaudio to ignore the M-Audio card and only use the onboard card. What I have right now is Pulseaudio and Jack, running together at the same time, and Ardour can record through the PCI sound card. Great. The issue is Ardour's playback. I can't figure out how to set Ardour and/or Jack to output through Pulseaudio, which is going to be the only way I can hear any of Ardour's playback since A) Pulseaudio takes over ALSA and B) Jack steals my ALSA devices from Pulseaudio if I tell it to use them, causing all my other applications to have no sound.

Before buying this sound card, I had read that it's possible to run Jack and Pulseaudio through separate sound cards, and there must also be a way to have them routed to the same speakers at the same time, because otherwise there wouldn't be a point in mentioning this setup on wiki pages and forums at all (unless by "sound card" everybody forgot to mention they meant "an external mixing board and/or a sound card with its own speakers").

EDIT: Turns out recording isn't working. I've made a separate topic about that. I've also noticed that when Jack starts it simply suspends Pulseaudio and takes over the hardware itself. I suppose that's good enough, but it would be nice to just route its output to PA somehow.

Last edited by Cadeyrn (2013-08-16 15:49:04)

#2 2013-08-16 15:35:09

triplesquarednine

Re: [SOLVED] Pulseaudio, Jack, and Ardour with separate sound cards

Hmm...  May i ask, what is your "end goal" here?

afaik, PA does not provide any synchronization, the way jack does - so it really may not be your best option here.  Personally, i think you are better off using your M-Audio card and not bothering with the onboard card, at all. (since, the onboard card is likely not that good anyway).

if you are looking for proper PA + Jack integration; meaning, you want all apps (including any ALSA apps) to route to and from PA / Jack - then, that is a fairly easy goal to accomplish.

From reaing your "EDIT:..." comment. It sounds as if you are using "pasuspender" possibly, in Qjackctl - which kills/suspends PA when jack is running. This is one way to have PA and Jack running on a system, but gives ZERO integration / interoperability between them. Pulseaudio has modules, one such module is the jack-sink module ~ which will create a (jack client) / in/outs for PA, available to jack - like any other jack client would appear. But integration takes a few other steps to ensure PA doesn't grab the device (so that jack can), etc.

Archwiki: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pu … ew_new_way

There's a couple ways of doing things - which depend on setup (jackdbus or not). I don't use jackdbus, so i manually edited /etc/pulse/default.pa && /etc/pulse/daemon.conf to load the jack-sink module + my other PA settings. (RT scheduling/priority, # of channels, etc)... then, when Qjackctl starts up, it also starts Pulseaudio with the proper settings.

You can see in this screenshot, Puleaudio ports being visible (and usable) in Qjackctl;

pa_jack.jpg

what you are looking at on the left, is a windows application's settings dialog - with Pulseaudio being available && on the right, the ports marked "lpajack_in/out" being pulseaudio (jack-sink).

so, with this kind of setup - you have perfect integration. Any app that doesn't have jack support, uses PA, which then hands it off to jack.

i hope that helps.

Last edited by triplesquarednine (2013-08-16 16:09:14)

#3 2013-08-16 15:48:42

Cadeyrn

Yeah, that's actually exactly what I wanted. Thanks. I didn't realize it was possible without jackdbus, and I can't figure out how to install jackdbus since it's only available with jack2 and Ardour can only use jack (as in jack1).

#4 2013-08-16 16:01:56

triplesquarednine

Cadeyrn wrote:

Yeah, that's actually exactly what I wanted. Thanks. I didn't realize it was possible without jackdbus, and I can't figure out how to install jackdbus since it's only available with jack2 and Ardour can only use jack (as in jack1).

Ardour(2&3 both) work fine with jack2 < I use jack2-multilib with ardour, and have for years >. Jack's API should be transparent (regardless, of which jack version being used) to applications that support jack. afaik, that is a part of it's core design.

On the subject of PA. I would also take a bit of time to check the Archwiki on Pulseaudio and possibly visit pulseaudio.org for documentation. PA can be tweaked quite a bit, depending on what you want and sometimes a few tweaks / changes to settings can be beneficial.

I never use to use PA->jack, but instead used Zita-a2j (which is ALSA->jack, like alsa_in/out in Jack API) to route youtube && legacy apps, but with PulseAudio 4.0, i seem to get very good results with pulseaudio's jack-sink; stability, low latency, etc. It appears that most of the kinks have been worked out smile

anyway, i am glad that was useful.

#5 2013-08-16 16:05:37

Cadeyrn

That's weird, because when I replaced jack with jack2, Ardour stopped being able to notice that jack was running, and if I tried launching it without jack running, it would fail to launch jack itself.

Also, now I have a new problem. I want to be able to configure default connections in jack so that I don't have to manually set the ouput of all my programs every time they launch, but I can't figure out how the patchbay works, and telling any programs, like Clementine, for example, to use the pulseaudio sink results in errors.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just had to restart Clementine and it's all good by default. I'd still like to know how to set default connections and use jack2 with Ardour, though.

Last edited by Cadeyrn (2013-08-16 16:09:17)

#6 2013-08-16 17:14:04

Cadeyrn

Alright, this is actually extremely glitchy. Pulseaudio applications just decide to play without any sound half the time, and it seems every time Clementine finishes playing a song, pulseaudio closes and has to be restarted. I also want to make Qjackctl run pulseaudio as an after-startup script.

I think to fix all of these things, I need a way to make pulseaudio not launch on startup, but also still autospawn. If it autospawns, then this random death won't matter, but then I can't kill it to launch Qjackctl and THEN run pulseaudio. I won't need to kill PA to run Qjackctl if it isn't already running at startup.

EDIT: Oh... OK... Now, whether autospawn is on or not, pulseaudio doesn't crash anymore, but all of my pulseaudio apps consistently have no sound. And they do work fine if I tell them to use jack. Consequently, I turned autospawn back off.

Another change in behavior is when I first configured this sound server marriage, KDE's audio settings let me reorder the preference of all 3 sound cards: onboard, M-Audio, and pulseaudio. Now it only displays pulseaudio, despite the fact that I have Jack, ALSA, and PA all running together in harmony.

The only thing that brought on these two changes in behavior was my second restart. What's weird I changed nothing in my config from the first restart. And this new behavior is sticking after every restart from now on.

If I tell apps to output through Jack, they have sound (so long as they're connected to the right outputs), but not through PA or ALSA. If I tell an app to use one of those, it doesn't show up Jack's connections (to be expected) and it has no sound. It definitely thinks it's working, though, as I know Clementine will throw a fit if anything's slightly off.

EDIT2: Oh, derp, I merely had to set the sink as the fallback device in pavucontrol. It's all good now. My only worry is how Skype will handle mics... I wonder if it's possible to tell a pulseaudio jack sink to use a device that jack has full control over?

Last edited by Cadeyrn (2013-08-16 17:34:00)

#7 2013-08-16 17:39:57

triplesquarednine

@Cadeyrn

1. As for Ardour; that is strange, there must be something else going on, on your system. Jack's API is supposed to be transparent that way.

2. You _really_ need to read through the documentation for jack, Qjackctl and pulseaudio. you don't have PA setup properly (as you want it), if it is dying all the time and/or you are experiencing startup issues - I've also already pointed you to the correct documentation for making PulseAudio and Qjackctl do what you want. (ie: be integrated) - did you not read it all?

You can have PA autospawn; Qjackctl kills PA, launches jackd and lastly PA will autospawn again; this is _exactly_ how it is supposed to work. (and exactly, how it works on both of my systems). RTM. (hint: look at qjackctl's scripting feature in settings. hint2: this is all in the docs i linked you to).

3. As far as managing Jack connections on startup, you probably want a session manager; like jack_session or maybe aj-snapshot run in daemon mode, depending on configuration... Typically, an app is either going to manage it's own connections (ie: ardour or some media players do a la; auto-connect) or you would use session management. (like qjackctl, or the above mentioned ones, and/or others).

#8 2013-08-16 17:59:33

Cadeyrn

The documentation you pointed me to was something I read before I made this thread. I didn't attempt it until now because I didn't know you could do it without jackdbus until you told me. If there is documentation on this specific bug, where PA dies whenever Clementine finishes one song and begins the next (but ONLY when that happens and not when I just double-click to start another song), I haven't found it anywhere. That bug is back now, by the way.

I figured that was how autospawn could work, until when I tried it and Qjack had extreme difficulty launching jack when I started my system up. Then I tried it without autospawn, and it turns out Qjack is having that problem anyway. Is there a more detailed error log somewhere I can read and find out why that's happening? The specific issue is when Qjack runs at startup and automatically launches jack, it reports an error, then I have to manually launch jack and it works fine.

Yes, I said I was using that exact setup (from your third paragraph). I already found Qjack's scripting settings.

Alright, it looks like if I turn autospawn back on and set PA's default fallback device to always be the sink, I should be good.

EDIT: Nope. We have another problem now. Basically, Clementine finishing a song kills pulseaudio for some reason. This is a bug specific to Clementine and pulseaudio. When pulseaudio turns back on, whether due to autospawn or me manually restarting it, it doesn't reconnect to jack. I have to restart jack to get PA's jack sink back. And on top of that, I have to re-open pavucontrol and re-configure the sink to be the fallback device, every time. This is a mess.
EDIT2: Well, I've learned about pacmd to fix the default fallback issue. But I still have to restart jack every time I finish listening to a song.

Last edited by Cadeyrn (2013-08-16 18:09:24)

#9 2013-08-16 18:15:26

triplesquarednine

Cadeyrn wrote:

The documentation you pointed me to was something I read before I made this thread. I didn't attempt it until now because I didn't know you could do it without jackdbus until you told me. If there is documentation on this specific bug, where PA dies whenever Clementine finishes one song and begins the next (but ONLY when that happens and not when I just double-click to start another song), I haven't found it anywhere. That bug is back now, by the way.

The documentation only says jackdbus is required for 1 method... If there is a bug in clementine - that is _entirely_ another issue - which you failed to disclose when asking for help.

Cadeyrn wrote:

I figured that was how autospawn could work, until when I tried it and Qjack had extreme difficulty launching jack when I started my system up. Then I tried it without autospawn, and it turns out Qjack is having that problem anyway. Is there a more detailed error log somewhere I can read and find out why that's happening? The specific issue is when Qjack runs at startup and automatically launches jack, it reports an error, then I have to manually launch jack and it works fine.

Yes, I said I was using that exact setup (from your third paragraph). I already found Qjack's scripting settings.

Alright, it looks like if I turn autospawn back on and set PA's default fallback device to always be the sink, I should be good.

EDIT: Nope. We have another problem now. Basically, Clementine finishing a song kills pulseaudio for some reason. This is a bug specific to Clementine and pulseaudio. When pulseaudio turns back on, whether due to autospawn or me manually restarting it, it doesn't reconnect to jack. I have to restart jack to get PA's jack sink back. And on top of that, I have to re-open pavucontrol and re-configure the sink to be the fallback device, every time. This is a mess.
EDIT2: Well, I've learned about pacmd to fix the default fallback issue. But I still have to restart jack every time I finish listening to a song.

specify all of your PA to jack stuff in PA's config files. ie: /etc/pulse/daemon.conf && /etc/pulse/default.pa ... then when it respawns, the settings will be correct and it will connect to jack. ie: don't script them in qjackctl, since you won't have any persistent settings, when it spawns. You shouldn't have to restart jackd ever, especially not to have PA work properly.

#10 2013-08-16 18:22:10

Cadeyrn

I disclosed this issue once it started happening, as in just now. It's an issue that won't matter if I can fix this other bug where pulseaudio won't reconnect to jack when it's restarted. The only PA to jack stuff I put in my config files is also the only PA to jack stuff I've heard of or found in the docs--namely loading the jack-sink module and/or jackdbus-detect module.

/etc/pulse/default.pa:

#!/usr/bin/pulseaudio -nF
#
# This file is part of PulseAudio.
#
# PulseAudio is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
# under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version.
#
# PulseAudio is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
# WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
# General Public License for more details.
#
# You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
# along with PulseAudio; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
# Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.

# This startup script is used only if PulseAudio is started per-user
# (i.e. not in system mode)

.nofail

### Load something into the sample cache
#load-sample-lazy x11-bell /usr/share/sounds/gtk-events/activate.wav
#load-sample-lazy pulse-hotplug /usr/share/sounds/startup3.wav
#load-sample-lazy pulse-coldplug /usr/share/sounds/startup3.wav
#load-sample-lazy pulse-access /usr/share/sounds/generic.wav

.fail

### Automatically restore the volume of streams and devices
load-module module-device-restore
load-module module-stream-restore
load-module module-card-restore

### Automatically augment property information from .desktop files
### stored in /usr/share/application
load-module module-augment-properties

### Should be after module-*-restore but before module-*-detect
load-module module-switch-on-port-available

### Load audio drivers statically
### (it's probably better to not load these drivers manually, but instead
### use module-udev-detect -- see below -- for doing this automatically)
#load-module module-alsa-sink
#load-module module-alsa-source device=hw:1,0
#load-module module-oss device="/dev/dsp" sink_name=output source_name=input
#load-module module-oss-mmap device="/dev/dsp" sink_name=output source_name=input
#load-module module-null-sink
#load-module module-pipe-sink

### Automatically load driver modules depending on the hardware available
#.ifexists module-udev-detect.so
#load-module module-udev-detect tsched=0
#.else
### Use the static hardware detection module (for systems that lack udev support)
load-module module-detect
#.endif

### Automatically connect sink and source if JACK server is present
.ifexists module-jackdbus-detect.so
.nofail
load-module module-jackdbus-detect channels=2
.fail
.endif

### Automatically load driver modules for Bluetooth hardware
.ifexists module-bluetooth-policy.so
load-module module-bluetooth-policy
.endif

.ifexists module-bluetooth-discover.so
load-module module-bluetooth-discover
.endif

### Load several protocols
.ifexists module-esound-protocol-unix.so
load-module module-esound-protocol-unix
.endif
load-module module-native-protocol-unix

### Network access (may be configured with paprefs, so leave this commented
### here if you plan to use paprefs)
#load-module module-esound-protocol-tcp
#load-module module-native-protocol-tcp
#load-module module-zeroconf-publish

### Load the RTP receiver module (also configured via paprefs, see above)
#load-module module-rtp-recv

### Load the RTP sender module (also configured via paprefs, see above)
#load-module module-null-sink sink_name=rtp format=s16be channels=2 rate=44100 sink_properties="device.description='RTP Multicast Sink'"
#load-module module-rtp-send source=rtp.monitor

### Load additional modules from GConf settings. This can be configured with the paprefs tool.
### Please keep in mind that the modules configured by paprefs might conflict with manually
### loaded modules.
.ifexists module-gconf.so
.nofail
load-module module-gconf
.fail
.endif

### Automatically restore the default sink/source when changed by the user
### during runtime
### NOTE: This should be loaded as early as possible so that subsequent modules
### that look up the default sink/source get the right value
load-module module-default-device-restore

### Automatically move streams to the default sink if the sink they are
### connected to dies, similar for sources
load-module module-rescue-streams

### Make sure we always have a sink around, even if it is a null sink.
load-module module-always-sink

### Honour intended role device property
load-module module-intended-roles

### Automatically suspend sinks/sources that become idle for too long
load-module module-suspend-on-idle

### If autoexit on idle is enabled we want to make sure we only quit
### when no local session needs us anymore.
.ifexists module-console-kit.so
.nofail
load-module module-console-kit
.fail
.endif
.ifexists module-systemd-login.so
load-module module-systemd-login
.endif

### Enable positioned event sounds
load-module module-position-event-sounds

### Cork music/video streams when a phone stream is active
load-module module-role-cork

### Modules to allow autoloading of filters (such as echo cancellation)
### on demand. module-filter-heuristics tries to determine what filters
### make sense, and module-filter-apply does the heavy-lifting of
### loading modules and rerouting streams.
load-module module-filter-heuristics
load-module module-filter-apply

### Load DBus protocol
.ifexists module-dbus-protocol.so
load-module module-dbus-protocol
.endif

# X11 modules should not be started from default.pa so that one daemon
# can be shared by multiple sessions.

### Load X11 bell module
#load-module module-x11-bell sample=bell-windowing-system

### Register ourselves in the X11 session manager
#load-module module-x11-xsmp

### Publish connection data in the X11 root window
#.ifexists module-x11-publish.so
#.nofail
#load-module module-x11-publish
#.fail
#.endif

### Make some devices default
#set-default-sink output
#set-default-source input

### Load jack support
load-module module-jack-sink

/etc/pulse/daemon.conf:

# This file is part of PulseAudio.
#
# PulseAudio is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version.
#
# PulseAudio is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
# WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
# General Public License for more details.
#
# You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
# along with PulseAudio; if not, write to the Free Software
# Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307
# USA.

## Configuration file for the PulseAudio daemon. See pulse-daemon.conf(5) for
## more information. Default values are commented out.  Use either ; or # for
## commenting.

; daemonize = no
; fail = yes
; allow-module-loading = yes
; allow-exit = yes
; use-pid-file = yes
; system-instance = no
; local-server-type = user
; enable-shm = yes
; shm-size-bytes = 0 # setting this 0 will use the system-default, usually 64 MiB
; lock-memory = no
; cpu-limit = no

; high-priority = yes
; nice-level = -11

; realtime-scheduling = yes
; realtime-priority = 5

exit-idle-time=0
; exit-idle-time = 20
; scache-idle-time = 20

; dl-search-path = (depends on architecture)

; load-default-script-file = yes
; default-script-file = /etc/pulse/default.pa

; log-target = auto
; log-level = notice
; log-meta = no
; log-time = no
; log-backtrace = 0

resample-method=speex-float-0
; resample-method = speex-float-3
; enable-remixing = yes
; enable-lfe-remixing = no

flat-volumes = no

; rlimit-fsize = -1
; rlimit-data = -1
; rlimit-stack = -1
; rlimit-core = -1
; rlimit-as = -1
; rlimit-rss = -1
; rlimit-nproc = -1
; rlimit-nofile = 256
; rlimit-memlock = -1
; rlimit-locks = -1
; rlimit-sigpending = -1
; rlimit-msgqueue = -1
; rlimit-nice = 31
; rlimit-rtprio = 9
; rlimit-rttime = 1000000

; default-sample-format = s16le
; default-sample-rate = 44100
; alternate-sample-rate = 48000
; default-sample-channels = 2
; default-channel-map = front-left,front-right

; default-fragments = 4
; default-fragment-size-msec = 25

; enable-deferred-volume = yes
; deferred-volume-safety-margin-usec = 8000
; deferred-volume-extra-delay-usec = 0

The exact issue seems to be that, if I launch jack and then pulseaudio for the first time, it all connects just fine. If I manually kill and then restart pulseaudio all while jack is running, it still reconnects just fine. If pulseaudio randomly crashes, which seems to happen when Clementine finishes a song or, as I just found out while typing this, after it's been running for a few minutes (the problem might actually have nothing to do with Clementine and exclusively be a crash-every-few-minutes thing, as Clementine will keep playing until the next song if its sound server crashes), it won't reconnect to jack again until I restart jack.

Last edited by Cadeyrn (2013-08-16 18:26:19)

#11 2013-08-16 18:50:14

Max-P

Cadeyrn wrote:

If pulseaudio randomly crashes, which seems to happen when Clementine finishes a song or, as I just found out while typing this, after it's been running for a few minutes (the problem might actually have nothing to do with Clementine and exclusively be a crash-every-few-minutes thing, as Clementine will keep playing until the next song if its sound server crashes), it won't reconnect to jack again until I restart jack.

Cadeyrn wrote:
exit-idle-time=0

There's your problem.

This isn't "Never exit when idle", this is "Exit as soon as it's idle".

man pulse-daemon.conf wrote:
IDLE TIMES
       exit-idle-time= Terminate the daemon after the  last  client  quit  and
       this  time in seconds passed. Use a negative value to disable this fea‐
       ture. Defaults to 20. The --exit-idle-time command  line  option  takes
       precedence.

Clementine makes a connection for ever song, so when the song ends, it closes the connection, PA is now idle, exists, Clementine can't connect for the next song.

Try this instead:

exit-idle-time=-1

It should fix your PulseAudio "crashing" bug wink

#12 2013-08-16 19:00:50

Cadeyrn

Thanks. Weird. That is not a setting I set. Is it the default in Arch?

#13 2013-08-16 19:05:24

Cadeyrn

...But it didn't fix my problem. PA is still crashing a bunch. I noticed it crashed in the middle of playing a song when a new e-mail notification (and, consequently, KDE sound) popped up (and didn't play), if that helps us deduce this. The song also immediately stopped making sound, but Clementine kept playing it silently.

Last edited by Cadeyrn (2013-08-16 19:06:28)

#14 2013-08-16 19:09:46

Max-P

Cadeyrn wrote:

Thanks. Weird. That is not a setting I set. Is it the default in Arch?

From the PKGBUILD, looks like yes:

# Disable autospawn by default
  sed -e '/autospawn/iautospawn=no' \
      -i "$pkgdir/etc/pulse/client.conf"

# Speed up pulseaudio shutdown
  # Lower resample quality, saves CPU
  sed -e '/exit-idle-time/iexit-idle-time=0' \
      -e '/resample-method/iresample-method=speex-float-0' \
      -i "$pkgdir/etc/pulse/daemon.conf"

I don't know why. That, with autospawn off, makes it exit instantly. Someone probably hates PulseAudio with passion to kill it like that, probably because it's a forced depency for a few DEs...

...But it didn't fix my problem. PA is still crashing a bunch. If it helps, I noticed it crashed in the middle of playing a song when a new e-mail notification (and, consequently, KDE sound) popped up (and didn't play), if that helps us deduce this.

Run it with extra verbose output, it will give you clues on what's happening, and if it's crashing for real. I successfully made PA run fine with my jack setup, but I had the similar PA setup. I kept searching until I ran it in verbose mode and saw "Last client disconnected, exiting" or something in those lines, been a while.

pulseaudio -k && pulseaudio -vvvvv

#15 2013-08-16 19:29:10

Cadeyrn

$ pulseaudio -vvvvv
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: setrlimit(RLIMIT_NICE, (31, 31)) failed: Operation not permitted
D: [pulseaudio] core-rtclock.c: Timer slack is set to 50 us.
D: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: RealtimeKit worked.
I: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Successfully gained nice level -11.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: This is PulseAudio 4.0
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Compilation host: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Compilation CFLAGS: -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wall -W -Wextra -Wno-long-long -Wno-overlength-strings -Wunsafe-loop-optimizations -Wundef -Wformat=2 -Wlogical-op -Wsign-compare -Wformat-security -Wmissing-include-dirs -Wformat-nonliteral -Wpointer-arith -Winit-self -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wfloat-equal -Wmissing-prototypes -Wredundant-decls -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wshadow -Wendif-labels -Wcast-align -Wstrict-aliasing -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-parameter -ffast-math -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fno-common -fdiagnostics-show-option
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running on host: Linux x86_64 3.10.3-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jul 26 11:26:59 CEST 2013
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Found 4 CPUs.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Page size is 4096 bytes
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Compiled with Valgrind support: no
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running in valgrind mode: no
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running in VM: no
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Optimized build: yes
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: FASTPATH defined, only fast path asserts disabled.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Machine ID is 53375c7b3c6c40a0ac223188e421eb4f.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Session ID is 1.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Using runtime directory /run/user/1000/pulse.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Using state directory /home/jimi/.config/pulse.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Using modules directory /usr/lib/pulse-4.0/modules.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running in system mode: no
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Fresh high-resolution timers available! Bon appetit!
D: [pulseaudio] memblock.c: Using shared memory pool with 1024 slots of size 64.0 KiB each, total size is 64.0 MiB, maximum usable slot size is 65472
I: [pulseaudio] cpu-x86.c: CPU flags: CMOV MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 SSE4_1 SSE4_2 MMXEXT 
I: [pulseaudio] svolume_mmx.c: Initialising MMX optimized volume functions.
I: [pulseaudio] remap_mmx.c: Initialising MMX optimized remappers.
I: [pulseaudio] svolume_sse.c: Initialising SSE2 optimized volume functions.
I: [pulseaudio] remap_sse.c: Initialising SSE2 optimized remappers.
I: [pulseaudio] sconv_sse.c: Initialising SSE2 optimized conversions.
I: [pulseaudio] svolume_orc.c: Initialising ORC optimized volume functions.
D: [pulseaudio] database-tdb.c: Opened TDB database '/home/jimi/.config/pulse/53375c7b3c6c40a0ac223188e421eb4f-device-volumes.tdb'
I: [pulseaudio] module-device-restore.c: Successfully opened database file '/home/jimi/.config/pulse/53375c7b3c6c40a0ac223188e421eb4f-device-volumes'.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-device-restore" (index: #0; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] database-tdb.c: Opened TDB database '/home/jimi/.config/pulse/53375c7b3c6c40a0ac223188e421eb4f-stream-volumes.tdb'
I: [pulseaudio] module-stream-restore.c: Successfully opened database file '/home/jimi/.config/pulse/53375c7b3c6c40a0ac223188e421eb4f-stream-volumes'.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1 added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry3
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry4
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry5
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry6
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry7
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry8
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry9
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry10
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry11
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry12
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry13
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry14
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry15
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry16
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry17
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry18
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry19
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry20
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry21
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry22
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry23
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry24
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry25
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry26
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry27
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry28
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry29
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry30
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-stream-restore" (index: #1; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] database-tdb.c: Opened TDB database '/home/jimi/.config/pulse/53375c7b3c6c40a0ac223188e421eb4f-card-database.tdb'
I: [pulseaudio] module-card-restore.c: Successfully opened database file '/home/jimi/.config/pulse/53375c7b3c6c40a0ac223188e421eb4f-card-database'.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-card-restore" (index: #2; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-augment-properties" (index: #3; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-switch-on-port-available" (index: #4; argument: "").
W: [pulseaudio] module.c: module-detect is deprecated: Please use module-udev-detect instead of module-detect!
D: [pulseaudio] dbus-util.c: Successfully connected to D-Bus session bus 77b6d72a34f78f1663f21511520e771a as :1.283
D: [pulseaudio] reserve-wrap.c: Successfully acquired reservation lock on device 'Audio0'
D: [pulseaudio] reserve-wrap.c: Successfully create reservation lock monitor for device 'Audio0'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-stereo (front:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying front:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Managed to open front:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: cannot disable ALSA period wakeups
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: snd_pcm_hw_params_set_format(Signed 16 bit Little Endian) failed: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: snd_pcm_hw_params_set_format(Signed 16 bit Big Endian) failed: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: snd_pcm_hw_params_set_format(Float 32 bit Little Endian) failed: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: snd_pcm_hw_params_set_format(Float 32 bit Big Endian) failed: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Maximum hw buffer size is 148 ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Set buffer size first (to 88200 samples), period size second (to 88200 samples).
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Device front:0 doesn't support sample format s16le, changed to s32le.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: ALSA period wakeups were not disabled
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Successfully opened device front:0.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Selected mapping 'Analog Stereo' (analog-stereo).
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Successfully enabled mmap() mode.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Successfully enabled timer-based scheduling mode.
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)control.c: Invalid CTL front:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Unable to attach to mixer front:0: No such file or directory
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Successfully attached to mixer 'hw:0'
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Created sink 0 "alsa_output.0.analog-stereo" with sample spec s32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.resolution_bits = "32"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.api = "alsa"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.class = "sound"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.class = "generic"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.subclass = "generic-mix"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.name = "ICE1712 multi"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.id = "ICE1712 multi"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.subdevice = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.subdevice_name = "subdevice #0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.device = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.card = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.card_name = "M Audio Delta 1010LT"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.long_card_name = "M Audio Delta 1010LT at 0xc0c0, irq 20"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.driver_name = "snd_ice1712"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.bus_path = "pci-0000:04:06.0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     sysfs.path = "/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.4/0000:04:06.0/sound/card0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.bus = "pci"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.vendor.id = "1412"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.vendor.name = "VIA Technologies Inc."
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.product.id = "1712"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.product.name = "M-Audio Delta 1010LT"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.string = "front:0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.buffering.buffer_size = "52424"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.buffering.fragment_size = "26208"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.access_mode = "mmap+timer"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.profile.name = "analog-stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.profile.description = "Analog Stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.description = "M-Audio Delta 1010LT Analog Stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.mixer_name = "ICE1712 - multitrack"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.icon_name = "audio-card-analog-pci"
D: [pulseaudio] core-subscribe.c: Dropped redundant event due to change event.
I: [pulseaudio] source.c: Created source 0 "alsa_output.0.analog-stereo.monitor" with sample spec s32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.description = "Monitor of M-Audio Delta 1010LT Analog Stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.class = "monitor"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.icon_name = "audio-input-microphone"
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Using 2.0 fragments of size 26208 bytes (74.28ms), buffer size is 52424 bytes (148.59ms)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Time scheduling watermark is 10.00ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: hwbuf_unused=0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: setting avail_min=6112
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: snd_pcm_dump():
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Route conversion PCM
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   Transformation table:
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:     0 <- 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:     1 <- 1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Its setup is:
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   stream       : PLAYBACK
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   access       : MMAP_INTERLEAVED
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   format       : S32_LE
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   subformat    : STD
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   channels     : 2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   rate         : 44100
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   exact rate   : 44100 (44100/1)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   msbits       : 32
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   buffer_size  : 6553
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_size  : 3276
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_time  : 74285
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   tstamp_mode  : ENABLE
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_step  : 1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   avail_min    : 6112
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_event : 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   start_threshold  : -1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   stop_threshold   : 7378022089539715072
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   silence_threshold: 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   silence_size : 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   boundary     : 7378022089539715072
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Slave: Hardware PCM card 0 'M Audio Delta 1010LT' device 0 subdevice 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   format       : S32_LE
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   channels     : 10
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   msbits       : 24
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   buffer_size  : 6553
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_size  : 3276
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_time  : 74285
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   avail_min    : 6112
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   stop_threshold   : 7378022089539715072
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   boundary     : 7378022089539715072
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   appl_ptr     : 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   hw_ptr       : 0
D: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] alsa-sink.c: Thread starting up
D: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] core-util.c: SCHED_RR|SCHED_RESET_ON_FORK worked.
I: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] core-util.c: Successfully enabled SCHED_RR scheduling for thread, with priority 5.
I: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] alsa-sink.c: Starting playback.
D: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] alsa-sink.c: Cutting sleep time for the initial iterations by half.
D: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] alsa-sink.c: Cutting sleep time for the initial iterations by half.
D: [pulseaudio] module-device-restore.c: Could not set format on sink alsa_output.0.analog-stereo
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-alsa-sink" (index: #5; argument: "device_id=0").
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying front:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC0D0c' failed (-16)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device front:0: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hw:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hw:0: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-surround-40 (surround40:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround40:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround40:0: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-surround-41 (surround41:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround41:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround41:0: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-surround-50 (surround50:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround50:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround50:0: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-surround-51 (surround51:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround51:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround51:0: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-surround-71 (surround71:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround71:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)confmisc.c: Unable to find definition 'cards.ICE1712.pcm.surround71.0:CARD=0'
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or directory
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Evaluate error: No such file or directory
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM surround71:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround71:0: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset iec958-stereo (iec958:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying iec958:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device iec958:0: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset iec958-ac3-surround-40 (a52:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying a52:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM a52:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device a52:0: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset iec958-ac3-surround-51 (a52:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying a52:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM a52:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device a52:0: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset iec958-dts-surround-51 (dca:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dca:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dca:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dca:0: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset hdmi-stereo (hdmi:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)confmisc.c: Unable to find definition 'cards.ICE1712.pcm.hdmi.0:CARD=0,AES0=4,AES1=130,AES2=0,AES3=2'
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or directory
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Evaluate error: No such file or directory
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM hdmi:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for subset analog-4-channel-input (hw:%f)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hw:0: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for subset analog-mono (hw:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hw:0 as last resort...
E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module "module-alsa-source" (argument: "device_id=0"): initialization failed.
D: [pulseaudio] reserve-wrap.c: Successfully acquired reservation lock on device 'Audio1'
D: [pulseaudio] reserve-wrap.c: Successfully create reservation lock monitor for device 'Audio1'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying front:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC1D0p' failed (-16)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device front:1: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hw:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hw:1: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-surround-40 (surround40:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround40:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround40:1: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-surround-41 (surround41:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround41:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround41:1: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-surround-50 (surround50:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround50:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround50:1: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-surround-51 (surround51:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround51:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround51:1: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset analog-surround-71 (surround71:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround71:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround71:1: Device or resource busy
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Checking for superset iec958-stereo (iec958:%f)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying iec958:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Managed to open iec958:1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying to disable ALSA period wakeups, using timers only
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Maximum hw buffer size is 23777 ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Set buffer size first (to 88200 samples), period size second (to 88200 samples).
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: ALSA period wakeups disabled
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Successfully opened device iec958:1.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Selected mapping 'Digital Stereo (IEC958)' (iec958-stereo).
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Successfully enabled mmap() mode.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Successfully enabled timer-based scheduling mode.
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)control.c: Invalid CTL iec958:1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Unable to attach to mixer iec958:1: No such file or directory
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Successfully attached to mixer 'hw:1'
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Created sink 1 "alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo" with sample spec s16le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.resolution_bits = "16"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.api = "alsa"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.class = "sound"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.class = "generic"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.subclass = "generic-mix"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.name = "ALC889 Digital"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.id = "ALC889 Digital"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.subdevice = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.subdevice_name = "subdevice #0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.device = "1"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.card = "1"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.card_name = "HDA ATI SB"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.long_card_name = "HDA ATI SB at 0xfe500000 irq 16"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.driver_name = "snd_hda_intel"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.bus_path = "pci-0000:00:14.2"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     sysfs.path = "/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.2/sound/card1"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.bus = "pci"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.vendor.id = "1002"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.vendor.name = "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.product.id = "4383"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.product.name = "SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA)"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.form_factor = "internal"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.string = "iec958:1"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.buffering.buffer_size = "352768"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.buffering.fragment_size = "176384"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.access_mode = "mmap+timer"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.profile.name = "iec958-stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.profile.description = "Digital Stereo (IEC958)"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.description = "Built-in Audio Digital Stereo (IEC958)"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.mixer_name = "Realtek ALC889"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.components = "HDA:10ec0889,1458a132,00100004"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.icon_name = "audio-card-iec958-pci"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c: Created source 1 "alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo.monitor" with sample spec s16le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.description = "Monitor of Built-in Audio Digital Stereo (IEC958)"
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Using 2.0 fragments of size 176384 bytes (999.91ms), buffer size is 352768 bytes (1999.82ms)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Time scheduling watermark is 20.00ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: hwbuf_unused=0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: setting avail_min=87310
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Hooks PCM
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   format       : S16_LE
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   msbits       : 16
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   buffer_size  : 88192
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_size  : 44096
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_time  : 999909
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   avail_min    : 87310
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   stop_threshold   : 6205960286516543488
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   boundary     : 6205960286516543488
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Slave: Hardware PCM card 1 'HDA ATI SB' device 1 subdevice 0
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Thread starting up
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] core-util.c: SCHED_RR|SCHED_RESET_ON_FORK worked.
I: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] core-util.c: Successfully enabled SCHED_RR scheduling for thread, with priority 5.
I: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Starting playback.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Cutting sleep time for the initial iterations by half.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Cutting sleep time for the initial iterations by half.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-alsa-sink" (index: #6; argument: "device_id=1").
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying front:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Managed to open front:1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying to disable ALSA period wakeups, using timers only
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Maximum hw buffer size is 23777 ms
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: ALSA period wakeups disabled
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-source.c: Successfully opened device front:1.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-source.c: Selected mapping 'Analog Stereo' (analog-stereo).
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-source.c: Successfully enabled mmap() mode.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-source.c: Successfully enabled timer-based scheduling mode.
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)control.c: Invalid CTL front:1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Unable to attach to mixer front:1: No such file or directory
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Successfully attached to mixer 'hw:1'
I: [pulseaudio] source.c: Created source 2 "alsa_input.1.analog-stereo" with sample spec s16le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.resolution_bits = "16"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.api = "alsa"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.class = "sound"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.class = "generic"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.subclass = "generic-mix"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.name = "ALC889 Analog"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.id = "ALC889 Analog"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.subdevice = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.subdevice_name = "subdevice #0"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.device = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.card = "1"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.card_name = "HDA ATI SB"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.long_card_name = "HDA ATI SB at 0xfe500000 irq 16"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.driver_name = "snd_hda_intel"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.bus_path = "pci-0000:00:14.2"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     sysfs.path = "/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.2/sound/card1"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.bus = "pci"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.vendor.id = "1002"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.vendor.name = "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.product.id = "4383"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.product.name = "SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA)"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.form_factor = "internal"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.string = "front:1"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.buffering.buffer_size = "352768"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.buffering.fragment_size = "176384"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.access_mode = "mmap+timer"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.profile.name = "analog-stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.profile.description = "Analog Stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.description = "Built-in Audio Analog Stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.mixer_name = "Realtek ALC889"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.components = "HDA:10ec0889,1458a132,00100004"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.icon_name = "audio-input-microphone-analog-pci"
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-source.c: Using 2.0 fragments of size 176384 bytes (999.91ms), buffer size is 352768 bytes (1999.82ms)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-source.c: Time scheduling watermark is 20.00ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-source.c: hwbuf_unused=0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-source.c: setting avail_min=87310
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Hardware PCM card 1 'HDA ATI SB' device 0 subdevice 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   stream       : CAPTURE
D: [alsa-source-ALC889 Analog] alsa-source.c: Thread starting up
D: [alsa-source-ALC889 Analog] core-util.c: SCHED_RR|SCHED_RESET_ON_FORK worked.
I: [alsa-source-ALC889 Analog] core-util.c: Successfully enabled SCHED_RR scheduling for thread, with priority 5.
I: [alsa-source-ALC889 Analog] alsa-source.c: Starting capture.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-alsa-source" (index: #7; argument: "device_id=1").
I: [pulseaudio] module-detect.c: loaded 3 modules.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-detect" (index: #8; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] cli-command.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-4.0/modules/module-jackdbus-detect.so': success
D: [pulseaudio] module-jackdbus-detect.c: jackdbus isn't running.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-jackdbus-detect" (index: #9; argument: "channels=2").
D: [pulseaudio] cli-command.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-4.0/modules/module-bluetooth-policy.so': success
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-bluetooth-policy" (index: #10; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] cli-command.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-4.0/modules/module-bluetooth-discover.so': success
D: [pulseaudio] dbus-util.c: Successfully connected to D-Bus system bus e63758bfac0684426b5f327e520e7717 as :1.75
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-bluetooth-discover" (index: #11; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] cli-command.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-4.0/modules/module-esound-protocol-unix.so': success
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-esound-protocol-unix" (index: #12; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-native-protocol-unix" (index: #13; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] cli-command.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-4.0/modules/module-gconf.so': success
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-gconf" (index: #14; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module-default-device-restore.c: Restored default sink 'alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo'.
I: [pulseaudio] module-default-device-restore.c: Restored default source 'alsa_input.1.analog-stereo'.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-default-device-restore" (index: #15; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-rescue-streams" (index: #16; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-always-sink" (index: #17; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-intended-roles" (index: #18; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink alsa_output.0.analog-stereo becomes idle, timeout in 5 seconds.
D: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo becomes idle, timeout in 5 seconds.
D: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Source alsa_input.1.analog-stereo becomes idle, timeout in 5 seconds.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-suspend-on-idle" (index: #19; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] cli-command.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-4.0/modules/module-console-kit.so': success
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-console-kit" (index: #20; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] cli-command.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-4.0/modules/module-systemd-login.so': success
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Created 0 "Login Session 1"
D: [pulseaudio] module-systemd-login.c: Added new session 1
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-systemd-login" (index: #21; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-position-event-sounds" (index: #22; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] module-role-cork.c: Using role 'phone' as trigger role.
D: [pulseaudio] module-role-cork.c: Using roles 'music' and 'video' as cork roles.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-role-cork" (index: #23; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-filter-heuristics" (index: #24; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-filter-apply" (index: #25; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] cli-command.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-4.0/modules/module-dbus-protocol.so': success
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Memstats added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/memstats
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Sink added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Sink added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Source added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Source added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Source added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module3
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module4
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module5
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module6
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module7
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module8
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module9
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module10
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module11
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module12
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module13
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module14
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module15
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module16
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module17
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module18
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module19
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module20
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module21
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module22
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module23
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module24
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module25
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Client added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/client0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1 added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-dbus-protocol" (index: #26; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: Successfully connected as 'PulseAudio JACK Sink'
I: [pulseaudio] module-device-restore.c: Restoring volume for sink jack_out.
I: [pulseaudio] module-device-restore.c: Restored volume: 0: 110% 1: 110% 2: 110% 3: 110% 4: 110% 5: 110% 6: 110% 7: 110%
W: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Default and alternate sample rates are the same.
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Created sink 2 "jack_out" with sample spec float32le 8ch 48000Hz and channel map front-left,front-right,rear-left,rear-right,front-center,lfe,side-left,side-right
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.api = "jack"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.description = "Jack sink (PulseAudio JACK Sink)"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     jack.client_name = "PulseAudio JACK Sink"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.icon_name = "audio-card"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c: Created source 3 "jack_out.monitor" with sample spec float32le 8ch 48000Hz and channel map front-left,front-right,rear-left,rear-right,front-center,lfe,side-left,side-right
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.description = "Monitor of Jack sink (PulseAudio JACK Sink)"
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: JACK thread starting up.
D: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: SCHED_RR|SCHED_RESET_ON_FORK worked.
I: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Successfully enabled SCHED_RR scheduling for thread, with priority 9.
D: [jack-sink] module-jack-sink.c: Thread starting up
D: [jack-sink] core-util.c: SCHED_RR|SCHED_RESET_ON_FORK worked.
I: [jack-sink] core-util.c: Successfully enabled SCHED_RR scheduling for thread, with priority 5.
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: JACK thread starting up.
D: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: SCHED_RR|SCHED_RESET_ON_FORK worked.
I: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Successfully enabled SCHED_RR scheduling for thread, with priority 9.
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: JACK buffer size changed.
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: Connecting PulseAudio JACK Sink:front-left to system:playback_1
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: Connecting PulseAudio JACK Sink:front-right to system:playback_2
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: Connecting PulseAudio JACK Sink:rear-left to system:playback_3
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: Connecting PulseAudio JACK Sink:rear-right to system:playback_4
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: Connecting PulseAudio JACK Sink:front-center to system:playback_5
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: Connecting PulseAudio JACK Sink:lfe to system:playback_6
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: Connecting PulseAudio JACK Sink:side-left to system:playback_7
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: Connecting PulseAudio JACK Sink:side-right to system:playback_8
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source3
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Source added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source3
D: [pulseaudio] module-device-restore.c: Could not set format on sink jack_out
D: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink jack_out becomes idle, timeout in 5 seconds.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Sink added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink2
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-jack-sink" (index: #27; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Got org.PulseAudio1!
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Got org.pulseaudio.Server!
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Daemon startup complete.
D: [pulseaudio] bluetooth-util.c: dbus: interface=org.freedesktop.DBus, path=/org/freedesktop/DBus, member=NameAcquired
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-detect" (index: #8).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-detect" (index: #8).
D: [pulseaudio] core-subscribe.c: Dropped redundant event due to remove event.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module26
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module27
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module8
D: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] alsa-sink.c: Wakeup from ALSA!
I: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] alsa-sink.c: Underrun!
I: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] alsa-sink.c: Increasing wakeup watermark to 20.00 ms
I: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Source alsa_input.1.analog-stereo idle for too long, suspending ...
D: [pulseaudio] source.c: Suspend cause of source alsa_input.1.analog-stereo is 0x0004, suspending
I: [alsa-source-ALC889 Analog] alsa-source.c: Device suspended...
D: [pulseaudio] core.c: Hmm, no streams around, trying to vacuum.
I: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo idle for too long, suspending ...
D: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Suspend cause of sink alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo is 0x0004, suspending
I: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Device suspended...
I: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink alsa_output.0.analog-stereo idle for too long, suspending ...
D: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Suspend cause of sink alsa_output.0.analog-stereo is 0x0004, suspending
I: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] alsa-sink.c: Device suspended...
I: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink jack_out idle for too long, suspending ...
D: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Suspend cause of sink jack_out is 0x0004, suspending
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Created 1 "Native client (UNIX socket client)"
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Client added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/client1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Protocol version: remote 28, local 28
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Got credentials: uid=1000 gid=1000 success=1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: SHM possible: yes
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Negotiated SHM: yes
D: [pulseaudio] module-augment-properties.c: Looking for .desktop file for clementine
D: [pulseaudio] module-augment-properties.c: Found /usr/share/applications/clementine.desktop.
I: [pulseaudio] module-stream-restore.c: Restoring device for stream sink-input-by-application-name:Clementine.
D: [pulseaudio] module-intended-roles.c: Not setting device for stream pulsesink probe, because already set.
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Trying to change sample rate
I: [pulseaudio] module-stream-restore.c: Restoring volume for sink input sink-input-by-application-name:Clementine.
D: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink jack_out becomes busy, resuming.
D: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Suspend cause of sink jack_out is 0x0000, resuming
D: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink jack_out becomes idle, timeout in 5 seconds.
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: Channel matrix:
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c:        I00   I01 
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c:     +------------
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: O00 | 1.000 0.000
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: O01 | 0.000 1.000
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: O02 | 1.000 0.000
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: O03 | 0.000 1.000
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: O04 | 0.500 0.500
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: O05 | 0.000 0.000
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: O06 | 1.000 0.000
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: O07 | 0.000 1.000
I: [pulseaudio] remap.c: Using generic matrix remapping
I: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: Using resampler 'speex-float-0'
I: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: Using float32le as working format.
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: Resampler:
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c:   rate 44100 -> 48000 (method speex-float-0),
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c:   format float32le -> float32le (intermediate float32le),
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c:   channels 2 -> 8 (resampling 2)
I: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: Choosing speex quality setting 0.
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=33554432, tlength=0, base=32, prebuf=0, minreq=1 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=33554432, tlength=33554432, base=32, prebuf=0, minreq=32 maxrewind=0
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Created input 0 "pulsesink probe" on jack_out with sample spec float32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     media.name = "pulsesink probe"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.name = "Clementine"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     native-protocol.peer = "UNIX socket client"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     native-protocol.version = "28"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.process.id = "1427"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.process.user = "jimi"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.process.host = "Death-Tower"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.process.binary = "clementine"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.language = "en_US.UTF-8"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     window.x11.display = ":0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.process.machine_id = "53375c7b3c6c40a0ac223188e421eb4f"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.process.session_id = "1"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.icon_name = "application-x-clementine"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     module-stream-restore.id = "sink-input-by-application-name:Clementine"
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested tlength=136.05 ms, minreq=20.00 ms
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Adjust latency mode enabled, configuring sink latency to half of overall latency.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested latency=48.03 ms, Received latency=21.33 ms
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=4194304, tlength=40480, base=8, prebuf=33432, minreq=7056 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=4194304, tlength=40480, base=8, prebuf=33432, minreq=7056 maxrewind=0
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Final latency 136.07 ms = 74.74 ms + 2*20.00 ms + 21.33 ms
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream0
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Freeing input 0 "pulsesink probe"
I: [pulseaudio] module-stream-restore.c: Restoring device for stream sink-input-by-application-name:Clementine.
D: [pulseaudio] module-intended-roles.c: Not setting device for stream pulsesink probe, because already set.
I: [pulseaudio] module-stream-restore.c: Restoring volume for sink input sink-input-by-application-name:Clementine.
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c:   format float32le -> float32le (intermediate float32le),
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=33554432, tlength=0, base=32, prebuf=0, minreq=1 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=33554432, tlength=33554432, base=32, prebuf=0, minreq=32 maxrewind=0
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Created input 1 "pulsesink probe" on jack_out with sample spec float32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.process.machine_id = "53375c7b3c6c40a0ac223188e421eb4f"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     application.icon_name = "application-x-clementine"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     module-stream-restore.id = "sink-input-by-application-name:Clementine"
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Adjust latency mode enabled, configuring sink latency to half of overall latency.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested latency=48.03 ms, Received latency=21.33 ms
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=4194304, tlength=40480, base=8, prebuf=33432, minreq=7056 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=4194304, tlength=40480, base=8, prebuf=33432, minreq=7056 maxrewind=0
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Final latency 136.07 ms = 74.74 ms + 2*20.00 ms + 21.33 ms
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream1
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Freeing input 1 "pulsesink probe"
D: [pulseaudio] module-intended-roles.c: Not setting device for stream Playback Stream, because already set.
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Created input 2 "Playback Stream" on jack_out with sample spec float32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c:     media.name = "Playback Stream"
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested tlength=200.00 ms, minreq=10.00 ms
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested latency=90.00 ms, Received latency=21.33 ms
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=4194304, tlength=63040, base=8, prebuf=0, minreq=3528 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=4194304, tlength=63040, base=8, prebuf=0, minreq=3528 maxrewind=0
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Final latency 200.02 ms = 158.68 ms + 2*10.00 ms + 21.33 ms
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream2
D: [jack-sink] protocol-native.c: Requesting rewind due to end of underrun.
D: [jack-sink] sink-input.c: Requesting rewind due to uncorking
D: [jack-sink] sink-input.c: Requesting rewind due to corking
D: [jack-sink] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 8 bytes on implementor.
D: [jack-sink] sink-input.c: Requesting rewind due to corking
D: [jack-sink] protocol-native.c: Implicit underrun of ''Major Label Debut' by 'Broken Social Scene''
W: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: JACK error >zombified - calling shutdown handler<
I: [pulseaudio] module-jack-sink.c: JACK thread shutting down.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-jack-sink" (index: #27).
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Sink removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink2
D: [jack-sink] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 17856 bytes on render memblockq.
D: [jack-sink] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 4112 bytes on implementor.
D: [jack-sink] sink.c: Requesting rewind due to started move
D: [pulseaudio] volume.c: Assertion 'pa_cvolume_compatible_with_channel_map(v, from)' failed at pulse/volume.c:515, function pa_cvolume_remap.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested latency=90.00 ms, Received latency=90.00 ms
I: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: Forcing resampler 'copy', because of fixed, identical sample rates.
I: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: Using resampler 'copy'
I: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: Using s16le as working format.
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c:   rate 44100 -> 44100 (method copy),
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c:   format float32le -> s16le (intermediate s16le),
D: [pulseaudio] resampler.c:   channels 2 -> 2 (resampling 2)
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=33554432, tlength=0, base=4, prebuf=0, minreq=1 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=33554432, tlength=33554432, base=4, prebuf=0, minreq=4 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Updated resampler for sink input 2
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Requesting rewind due to finished move
D: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Successfully moved sink input 2 to alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo.
D: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo becomes busy, resuming.
D: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Suspend cause of sink alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo is 0x0000, resuming
D: [pulseaudio] reserve-wrap.c: Successfully acquired reservation lock on device 'Audio1'
I: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Trying resume...
I: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-util.c: Trying to disable ALSA period wakeups, using timers only
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-util.c: Maximum hw buffer size is 23777 ms
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-util.c: Set buffer size first (to 88192 samples), period size second (to 44096 samples).
I: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-util.c: ALSA period wakeups disabled
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Latency set to 90.00ms
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: hwbuf_unused=336892
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: setting avail_min=87311
I: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Time scheduling watermark is 20.00ms
I: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Resumed successfully...
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] protocol-native.c: Implicit underrun of ''Major Label Debut' by 'Broken Social Scene''
I: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Starting playback.
I: [pulseaudio] module-rescue-streams.c: Successfully moved sink input 2 "Clementine" to alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source3
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Source removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source3
D: [pulseaudio] module-rescue-streams.c: No source outputs to move away.
D: [pulseaudio] core-subscribe.c: Dropped redundant event due to remove event.
D: [jack-sink] module-jack-sink.c: Thread shutting down
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-jack-sink" (index: #27).
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Freeing sink 2 "jack_out"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c: Freeing source 3 "jack_out.monitor"
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module27
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] protocol-native.c: Requesting rewind due to rewrite.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Requesting rewind due to corking
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Requested to rewind 15040 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 15040 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 3760
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 3760
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 15040 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Processing rewind...
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 15040 bytes on render memblockq.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 30080 bytes on implementor.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] source.c: Processing rewind...
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (308 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (296 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo becomes idle, timeout in 5 seconds.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (248 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (236 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (212 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (200 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (180 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (172 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (156 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (144 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (64 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (20 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15564 bytes ago (16 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: hwbuf_unused=0
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: setting avail_min=87310
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Requested to rewind 352768 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 15156 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 3789
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 3789
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 15156 bytes.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream2
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Freeing input 2 "'Major Label Debut' by 'Broken Social Scene'"
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Freed 1 "Clementine"
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Connection died.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Client removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/client1
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Created 2 "Native client (UNIX socket client)"
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Client added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/client2
D: [pulseaudio] module-augment-properties.c: Looking for .desktop file for clementine
D: [pulseaudio] module-intended-roles.c: Not setting device for stream pulsesink probe, because it lacks role.
D: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo becomes busy, resuming.
I: [pulseaudio] resampler.c: Forcing resampler 'copy', because of fixed, identical sample rates.
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=33554432, tlength=0, base=4, prebuf=0, minreq=1 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=33554432, tlength=33554432, base=4, prebuf=0, minreq=4 maxrewind=0
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Created input 3 "pulsesink probe" on alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo with sample spec float32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested latency=48.03 ms, Received latency=48.03 ms
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=4194304, tlength=31056, base=8, prebuf=24008, minreq=7056 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=4194304, tlength=31056, base=8, prebuf=24008, minreq=7056 maxrewind=0
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Final latency 136.05 ms = 48.03 ms + 2*20.00 ms + 48.03 ms
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Latency set to 48.03ms
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: hwbuf_unused=344300
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Requesting rewind due to latency change.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 339040 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 84760
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 84760
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 339040 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 339040 bytes on render memblockq.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream3
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 8116 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 2029
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 2029
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 8116 bytes.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream3
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Freeing input 3 "pulsesink probe"
D: [pulseaudio] module-intended-roles.c: Not setting device for stream pulsesink probe, because it lacks role.
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Created input 4 "pulsesink probe" on alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo with sample spec float32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested latency=48.03 ms, Received latency=48.03 ms
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=4194304, tlength=31056, base=8, prebuf=24008, minreq=7056 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=4194304, tlength=31056, base=8, prebuf=24008, minreq=7056 maxrewind=0
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Final latency 136.05 ms = 48.03 ms + 2*20.00 ms + 48.03 ms
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Requesting rewind due to latency change.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 351612 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 87903
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 87903
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 351612 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 351612 bytes on render memblockq.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream4
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 8072 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 2018
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 2018
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 8072 bytes.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream4
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Freeing input 4 "pulsesink probe"
D: [pulseaudio] module-intended-roles.c: Not setting device for stream Playback Stream, because it lacks role.
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Created input 5 "Playback Stream" on alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo with sample spec float32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Requested latency=90.00 ms, Received latency=90.00 ms
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=4194304, tlength=38808, base=8, prebuf=0, minreq=3528 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=4194304, tlength=38808, base=8, prebuf=0, minreq=3528 maxrewind=0
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Final latency 200.00 ms = 90.00 ms + 2*10.00 ms + 90.00 ms
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 352104 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 88026
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 88026
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 352104 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 352104 bytes on render memblockq.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream5
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] protocol-native.c: Requesting rewind due to end of underrun.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] protocol-native.c: Requesting rewind due to end of underrun.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Requesting rewind due to uncorking
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 9788 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 2447
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 2447
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 9788 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 12660 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 3165
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 3165
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 12660 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 12660 bytes on render memblockq.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 25320 bytes on implementor.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15688 bytes ago (184 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15688 bytes ago (176 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15688 bytes ago (104 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15688 bytes ago (92 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 9908 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 2477
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 2477
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 9908 bytes.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream5
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Freeing input 5 "'Fire Eye'd Boy' by 'Broken Social Scene'"
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Freed 2 "Clementine"
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Client removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/client2
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Created 3 "Native client (UNIX socket client)"
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Client added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/client3
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Created input 6 "pulsesink probe" on alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo with sample spec float32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 348268 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 87067
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 87067
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 348268 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 348268 bytes on render memblockq.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream6
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 7840 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 1960
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 1960
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 7840 bytes.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream6
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Freeing input 6 "pulsesink probe"
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Created input 7 "pulsesink probe" on alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo with sample spec float32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 351932 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 87983
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 87983
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 351932 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 351932 bytes on render memblockq.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream7
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 8112 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 2028
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 2028
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 8112 bytes.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream7
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Freeing input 7 "pulsesink probe"
D: [pulseaudio] module-intended-roles.c: Not setting device for stream Playback Stream, because it lacks role.
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Created input 8 "Playback Stream" on alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo with sample spec float32le 2ch 44100Hz and channel map front-left,front-right
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq requested: maxlength=4194304, tlength=38808, base=8, prebuf=0, minreq=3528 maxrewind=0
D: [pulseaudio] memblockq.c: memblockq sanitized: maxlength=4194304, tlength=38808, base=8, prebuf=0, minreq=3528 maxrewind=0
I: [pulseaudio] protocol-native.c: Final latency 200.00 ms = 90.00 ms + 2*10.00 ms + 90.00 ms
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 352240 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 88060
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 88060
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 352240 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 352240 bytes on render memblockq.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream added for object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream8
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Requesting rewind due to uncorking
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 10048 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 2512
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 2512
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 10048 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Requested to rewind 163952 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 12996 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 3249
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 3249
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 12996 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 12996 bytes on render memblockq.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink-input.c: Have to rewind 25992 bytes on implementor.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15668 bytes ago (204 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15668 bytes ago (196 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15668 bytes ago (164 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] sink.c: Found underrun 15668 bytes ago (152 bytes ahead in playback buffer)
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Limited to 10044 bytes.
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: before: 2511
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: after: 2511
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Rewound 10044 bytes.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Stream removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/playback_stream8
I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Freeing input 8 "'Major Label Debut' by 'Broken Social Scene'"
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Freed 3 "Clementine"
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Client removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/client3
I: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo idle for too long, suspending ...
D: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Suspend cause of sink alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo is 0x0004, suspending
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Got signal SIGINT.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Exiting.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Daemon shutdown initiated.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-dbus-protocol" (index: #26).
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1 removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1
D: [pulseaudio] ratelimit.c: 17 events suppressed
D: [pulseaudio] flist.c: pulsecore/hashmap.c: entries flist is full (don't worry)
D: [pulseaudio] flist.c: pulsecore/hashmap.c: entries flist is full (don't worry)
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Sink removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Sink removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/sink1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Source removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Source removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Device removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Source removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/source2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module3
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module4
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module5
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module6
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module7
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module9
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module10
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module11
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module12
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module13
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module14
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module15
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module16
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module17
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module18
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module19
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module20
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module21
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module22
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module23
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module24
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module25
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Module removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/module26
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Client removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/client0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Memstats removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/memstats
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-dbus-protocol" (index: #26).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-filter-apply" (index: #25).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-filter-apply" (index: #25).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-filter-heuristics" (index: #24).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-filter-heuristics" (index: #24).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-role-cork" (index: #23).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-role-cork" (index: #23).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-position-event-sounds" (index: #22).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-position-event-sounds" (index: #22).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-systemd-login" (index: #21).
D: [pulseaudio] module-systemd-login.c: Removing session 1
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Freed 0 "Login Session 1"
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-systemd-login" (index: #21).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-console-kit" (index: #20).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-console-kit" (index: #20).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-suspend-on-idle" (index: #19).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-suspend-on-idle" (index: #19).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-intended-roles" (index: #18).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-intended-roles" (index: #18).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-always-sink" (index: #17).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-always-sink" (index: #17).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-rescue-streams" (index: #16).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-rescue-streams" (index: #16).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-default-device-restore" (index: #15).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-default-device-restore" (index: #15).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-gconf" (index: #14).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-gconf" (index: #14).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-native-protocol-unix" (index: #13).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-native-protocol-unix" (index: #13).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-esound-protocol-unix" (index: #12).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-esound-protocol-unix" (index: #12).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-bluetooth-discover" (index: #11).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-bluetooth-discover" (index: #11).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-bluetooth-policy" (index: #10).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-bluetooth-policy" (index: #10).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-jackdbus-detect" (index: #9).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-jackdbus-detect" (index: #9).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-alsa-source" (index: #7).
D: [alsa-source-ALC889 Analog] alsa-source.c: Thread shutting down
I: [pulseaudio] source.c: Freeing source 2 "alsa_input.1.analog-stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-alsa-source" (index: #7).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-alsa-sink" (index: #6).
D: [alsa-sink-ALC889 Digital] alsa-sink.c: Thread shutting down
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Freeing sink 1 "alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c: Freeing source 1 "alsa_output.1.iec958-stereo.monitor"
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-alsa-sink" (index: #6).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-alsa-sink" (index: #5).
D: [alsa-sink-ICE1712 multi] alsa-sink.c: Thread shutting down
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Freeing sink 0 "alsa_output.0.analog-stereo"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c: Freeing source 0 "alsa_output.0.analog-stereo.monitor"
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-alsa-sink" (index: #5).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-switch-on-port-available" (index: #4).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-switch-on-port-available" (index: #4).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-augment-properties" (index: #3).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-augment-properties" (index: #3).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-card-restore" (index: #2).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-card-restore" (index: #2).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-stream-restore" (index: #1).
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1 removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry3
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry4
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry5
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry6
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry7
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry8
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry9
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry10
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry11
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry12
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry13
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry14
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry15
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry16
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry17
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry18
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry19
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry20
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry21
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry22
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry23
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry24
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry25
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry26
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry27
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry28
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry29
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry removed from object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry30
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-stream-restore" (index: #1).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloading "module-device-restore" (index: #0).
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Unloaded "module-device-restore" (index: #0).
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Daemon terminated.

Turns out PA isn't crashing. When Clementine advanced to the next song and no longer had sound because the PA sink was no longer in jack's connections, the pulseaudio process was still running. And this output right before I CTRL+C'ed it (that you can also find in the mess above) is very incriminating:

I: [pulseaudio] sink-input.c: Freeing input 8 "'Major Label Debut' by 'Broken Social Scene'"
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Freed 3 "Clementine"
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Core1.Client removed from object /org/pulseaudio/core1/client3
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Got signal SIGINT.

Last edited by Cadeyrn (2013-08-16 19:29:52)

#16 2013-08-17 03:31:25

Cadeyrn

For now, I've almost achieved a seamless setup. I've made a script that uses pacmd commands, so that now when jack launches it automatically launches pulseaudio with a jack sink and pulseaudio's default device is set to said sink. Then when jack is turned off, and also before jack is ever turned on (as in at boot), pulseaudio launches without the sink turned on and works the same way it did before I tried to get them both running at the same time. I'd like to get this sound server marriage fully complete, since jack's connection/patchbay settings and low latency are so amazing and spoiling me, but to do that I'll have to figure out how to make PA stop crashing. I'll be investigating the client.conf, daemon.conf, and default.pa files for any settings that might be causing it, but I'll be a while since I'm a complete noob with PA's available conf settings. I hope someone who knows more can pitch in and help, too.

EDIT: I couldn't find anything weird in the conf files, and I even read that error message in the above post and tried this fix, but it didn't make a difference.

EDIT2: I scoured my Qjackctl logs for something, and I found exactly what took place the second last time I tested the pulseaudio sink by allowing Clementine to finish a song:

>>> >>> subgraph starting at PulseAudio JACK Sink timed out (subgraph_wait_fd=11, status = 0, state = Running, pollret = 0 revents = 0x0)
**** alsa_pcm: xrun of at least 0.762 msecs
22:08:41.262 XRUN callback (1).
22:08:41.263 JACK connection graph change.
bad status (-1) for client PulseAudio JACK Sink handling event (type = 8)

I should note this error only appeared in 1/2 tests in the log. The last last time I tried finishing a Clementine song with the pulse sink, there were no errors. There was quite a spam of this, though:

22:14:21.661 JACK connection change.
22:14:23.276 JACK connection graph change.
22:14:23.467 JACK connection change.
22:14:26.557 JACK connection graph change.
22:14:26.673 JACK connection change.
22:14:30.428 JACK connection graph change.
22:14:30.479 JACK connection change.
22:14:58.514 JACK connection graph change.
22:14:58.704 JACK connection change.

Last edited by Cadeyrn (2013-08-17 05:26:16)

#17 2013-08-17 15:38:04

triplesquarednine

@Cadeyrn

Maybe later today or tommorrow, i can install clementine on my machine and see if i can also reproduce your problem.  I have some things i need to get done today first, but i'll take a look asaic.

#18 2013-08-18 16:27:57

Cadeyrn

Woohoo! I tried upgrading to jack2 (jack2-dbus-multilib, to be exact), and my audio apps like Ardour are working fine with it. On top of that, pulseaudio's jack sink no longer crashes, so that's every issue fixed.

However, now I have a new issue that's too minor to matter very much. Qjackctl is incapable of stopping the jack server now. It seems the only way to stop the jack server is to press stop on Qjackctl, let the error pop up, quit Qjackctl and then forcibly kill the jackdbus process. And it only works if I actually quit Qjackctl, because if I leave Qjackctl running, the jackdbus process ends itself on its own, but then I can't ever restart it. When I quit Qjack, the jack server turns back on on its own, and then after I've killed it and relaunched Qjack, I can use it to manage jack again. The fix I've seen for this on the net is to uncheck the dbus box in Qjackctl, but that isn't an option for me, as I need it checked to launch jack2-dbus through Qjackctl without any errors.

And I also have a question: since I'm using jack2-dbus and I have the dbus box checked in Qjackctl, shouldn't pulseaudio be able to notice jack and connect the sink on its own when it loads the jackdbus-detect module? Because it's loading that module, but I still have to manually load the jack-sink module to connect it, whether I load it through pacmd, default.pa, or with the -L option. And when jackdbus-detect is working as intended, do I still need to kill pulseaudio whenever I start jack so that jack can grab my hardware?

Last edited by Cadeyrn (2013-08-18 16:28:47)

#19 2013-08-23 04:48:36

triplesquarednine

@Cadeyrn

Glad to hear that you got Ardour sorted out.

as far as jack-dbus + pulseaudio - go and read the wiki on it. but yeah, you should be able to do that.

though, since i am not using jack-dbus - i am not of help to you there.

Board footer