You are not logged in.

#2576 2013-09-18 11:05:45

Lone_Wolf

Re: Discussion: the ati/radeon open source drivers & radeon repository

Looked at the logs, and i don't see anything weird in dmesg .
In Xorg0.log however there seems to be atleast 3 times that your monitor is detected, which shouldn't happen unless connection between driver and monitor is lost.

[     2.155] (==) Using config directory: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d"
[     2.155] (==) Using system config directory "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d"
[     2.158] (==) No Layout section.  Using the first Screen section.
[     2.158] (==) No screen section available. Using defaults.
[     2.158] (**) |-->Screen "Default Screen Section" (0)
[     2.158] (**) |   |-->Monitor "<default monitor>"
[     2.158] (==) No device specified for screen "Default Screen Section".
        Using the first device section listed.
[     2.158] (**) |   |-->Device "Radeon"
[     2.158] (==) No monitor specified for screen "Default Screen Section".
        Using a default monitor configuration.

That part of Xorg log indicates you created a config file, probably /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/20-radeon.conf .
please post the contents, and for now rename it to something like 20-radeon.conf.custom .
That way X will need to use it's autodetection, post the full xorg log
comparing both logs will help to determine what causes the removing gpu device messages.

please post the output of id as USER .
if you're a member of the video group, remove yourself from that group and test.
if you're not in the video group, add yourself and test.

About the r600 driver :
currently the mesa radeon driver (ati-dri) includes 2 chipset specific drivers :
r600 for HD2XXX and higher , upto HD6xxx and some HD7xxx cards.
radeonsi for HD7xxxx and HD8xxx that use the Southern Islands chipsets.
In the near future a 3rd will be added for AMD's next chipset design used in coming HD8xxxx cards. I'm not sure of the name , but think it's called Northern islands.

Your card is supported by the r600 driver.

Disliking systemd intensely, but not satisfied with alternatives so focusing on taming systemd.

(A works at time B)  && (time C > time B ) ≠  (A works at time C)

#2577 2013-09-18 14:23:10

ronnylov

I have bought myself an used HD6670 card and it seems to work rather well with the radeon open source driver. Looking at this thread it seems that a firmware file is needed but that might not apply anomore because this file seems already included in the linux-firmware package. Is this correct?

Why is there no information in the wiki that the ati-dri package is needed to be installed?
I could not see anything regarding ati-dri on this page:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Radeon
I know I am supposed to edit the wiki myself if I find any errors, but I don't feel my knowledge of the best setup is here so I might just make things worse...

Also is the Glamor 2D acceleration method mentioned in the wiki perferred for my card?
I am running XFCE without any composing activated and can not see any difference with or without glamor.
Maybe it feels a little bit faster without glamor.
Maybe just leave it at defaults without any custom xorg configuration file?

What is the recommended setup for my HD6670?

#2578 2013-09-18 16:01:03

Shinto

Lone_Wolf wrote:

Looked at the logs, and i don't see anything weird in dmesg .
In Xorg0.log however there seems to be atleast 3 times that your monitor is detected, which shouldn't happen unless connection between driver and monitor is lost.

[     2.155] (==) Using config directory: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d"
[     2.155] (==) Using system config directory "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d"
[     2.158] (==) No Layout section.  Using the first Screen section.
[     2.158] (==) No screen section available. Using defaults.
[     2.158] (**) |-->Screen "Default Screen Section" (0)
[     2.158] (**) |   |-->Monitor "<default monitor>"
[     2.158] (==) No device specified for screen "Default Screen Section".
        Using the first device section listed.
[     2.158] (**) |   |-->Device "Radeon"
[     2.158] (==) No monitor specified for screen "Default Screen Section".
        Using a default monitor configuration.

That part of Xorg log indicates you created a config file, probably /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/20-radeon.conf .
please post the contents, and for now rename it to something like 20-radeon.conf.custom .
That way X will need to use it's autodetection, post the full xorg log
comparing both logs will help to determine what causes the removing gpu device messages.

please post the output of id as USER .
if you're a member of the video group, remove yourself from that group and test.
if you're not in the video group, add yourself and test.

About the r600 driver :
currently the mesa radeon driver (ati-dri) includes 2 chipset specific drivers :
r600 for HD2XXX and higher , upto HD6xxx and some HD7xxx cards.
radeonsi for HD7xxxx and HD8xxx that use the Southern Islands chipsets.
In the near future a 3rd will be added for AMD's next chipset design used in coming HD8xxxx cards. I'm not sure of the name , but think it's called Northern islands.

Your card is supported by the r600 driver.

Well, I had an empty 20-radeon.conf, removing it makes no difference. (I don't have a xorg.conf either)
I tried as a member of group video and without, no difference. My user id is 1000.

/var/log/Xorg.0.log http://pastebin.com/ngR1TQT8
dmesg http://pastebin.com/TXdNckVm

#2579 2013-09-18 19:35:20

Lone_Wolf

@ Shinto :

from dmesg (don't know why i didn't see it before)

[    1.961760] systemd[1]: Cannot add dependency job for unit catalyst-hook.service, ignoring: Unit catalyst-hook.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status catalyst-hook.service' for details.
[    1.961772] systemd[1]: Cannot add dependency job for unit temp-links-catalyst.service, ignoring: Unit temp-links-catalyst.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status temp-links-catalyst.service' for details.

It looks like your system has remnants of a proprietary catalyst driver install .
check journalctrl / log files carefully, also check which services systemd starts.

ronnylov wrote:

I have bought myself an used HD6670 card and it seems to work rather well with the radeon open source driver. Looking at this thread it seems that a firmware file is needed but that might not apply anomore because this file seems already included in the linux-firmware package. Is this correct?

Why is there no information in the wiki that the ati-dri package is needed to be installed?
I know I am supposed to edit the wiki myself if I find any errors, but I don't feel my knowledge of the best setup is here so I might just make things worse...

Also is the Glamor 2D acceleration method mentioned in the wiki perferred for my card?
I am running XFCE without any composing activated and can not see any difference with or without glamor.

1 . yes, the necessary firmware is now included in the linux-firmware package

2. ati-dri
the wiki states explicitly xf86-video-ati needs to be installed, check its dependencies .

3. glamor / xorg.conf :
glamor is enabled automatically (and mandatory i think) for radeonsi driver, for r600 driver cards it can be enabled if you want but afaik brings little or no benefit.
In Xorg0.log look for lines like these :

[   266.618] (II) RADEON(0): [DRI2] Setup complete
[   266.618] (II) RADEON(0): [DRI2]   DRI driver: r600
[   266.618] (II) RADEON(0): [DRI2]   VDPAU driver: r600

for radeonSI chipsets, it will list radeonsi instead of r600.

Last edited by Lone_Wolf (2013-09-19 09:13:14)

Disliking systemd intensely, but not satisfied with alternatives so focusing on taming systemd.

(A works at time B)  && (time C > time B ) ≠  (A works at time C)

#2580 2013-09-18 20:47:49

Shinto

Lone_Wolf wrote:

@ Shinto :

[    1.961760] systemd[1]: Cannot add dependency job for unit catalyst-hook.service, ignoring: Unit catalyst-hook.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status catalyst-hook.service' for details.
[    1.961772] systemd[1]: Cannot add dependency job for unit temp-links-catalyst.service, ignoring: Unit temp-links-catalyst.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status temp-links-catalyst.service' for details.

It looks like your system has remnants of a proprietary catalyst driver install .
check journalctrl / log files carefully, also check which services systemd starts.

They are just leftovers, I don't know how to remove them, because they don't exist anymore. But I found the issue... I still had 32-bit libraries of catalyst installed and replaced them.
Now I get the following output:

$ glxinfo
name of display: :0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: SGI
server glx version string: 1.4
server glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_create_context, GLX_ARB_create_context_profile, 
    GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile, 
    GLX_EXT_import_context, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_EXT_visual_info, 
    GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_INTEL_swap_event, GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer, 
    GLX_OML_swap_method, GLX_SGIS_multisample, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, 
    GLX_SGIX_pbuffer, GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group, GLX_SGI_swap_control
client glx vendor string: Mesa Project and SGI
client glx version string: 1.4
client glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_create_context_robustness, GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float, 
    GLX_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB, GLX_ARB_get_proc_address, GLX_ARB_multisample, 
    GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile, GLX_EXT_fbconfig_packed_float, 
    GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, GLX_EXT_import_context, 
    GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, 
    GLX_INTEL_swap_event, GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer, 
    GLX_MESA_multithread_makecurrent, GLX_MESA_swap_control, 
    GLX_OML_swap_method, GLX_OML_sync_control, GLX_SGIS_multisample, 
    GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer, GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group, 
    GLX_SGI_make_current_read, GLX_SGI_swap_control, GLX_SGI_video_sync
GLX version: 1.4
GLX extensions:
    GLX_ARB_get_proc_address, GLX_ARB_multisample, 
    GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile, GLX_EXT_import_context, 
    GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, 
    GLX_INTEL_swap_event, GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer, 
    GLX_MESA_multithread_makecurrent, GLX_MESA_swap_control, 
    GLX_OML_swap_method, GLX_OML_sync_control, GLX_SGIS_multisample, 
    GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer, GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group, 
    GLX_SGI_make_current_read, GLX_SGI_swap_control, GLX_SGI_video_sync
OpenGL vendor string: X.Org
OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD ARUBA
OpenGL core profile version string: 3.1 (Core Profile) Mesa 9.2.0
OpenGL core profile shading language version string: 1.40
OpenGL core profile context flags: (none)

And I still get occasionally artifacts / open gl performance is bad. My SFML example is running horrible. Do I have to go back to catalyst? sad

#2581 2013-09-19 20:26:35

ronnylov

Lone_Wolf wrote:

@ Shinto :

ronnylov wrote:

1 . yes, the necessary firmware is now included in the linux-firmware package

2. ati-dri
the wiki states explicitly xf86-video-ati needs to be installed, check its dependencies .

3. glamor / xorg.conf :
glamor is enabled automatically (and mandatory i think) for radeonsi driver, for r600 driver cards it can be enabled if you want but afaik brings little or no benefit.
In Xorg0.log look for lines like these :

[   266.618] (II) RADEON(0): [DRI2] Setup complete
[   266.618] (II) RADEON(0): [DRI2]   DRI driver: r600
[   266.618] (II) RADEON(0): [DRI2]   VDPAU driver: r600

for radeonSI chipsets, it will list radeonsi instead of r600.

Thanks!

2) I realized that I already had ati-dri installed and it was because it is a dependency of xf86-video-ati so it is redundant info in the wiki.

[     5.997] (II) RADEON(0): [DRI2] Setup complete
[     5.997] (II) RADEON(0): [DRI2]   DRI driver: r600
[     5.997] (II) RADEON(0): [DRI2]   VDPAU driver: r600

Everything seems fine!

#2582 2013-09-19 20:47:58

Arm-the-Homeless

Something I noticed, I have the newest versions of everything in the official Arch repos. When I add "radeon.dpm=1" to my kernel parameters, everything seems fine, but when I start up Steam, everything but my cursor will freeze for a few seconds, then the screen will black out for a little, and then it will go back to "normal". Every few minutes it will happen again. I've "solved" it by switching radeon.dpm to 0, but I'd like to try and keep using it.

Anyone else know anything about this?

#2583 2013-09-20 20:29:17

AnnS

Hi! A few days ago I switched to the open source drivers after a long time.

My laptop es an Acer Aspire 7741G-6426 with an AMD Radeon 6550M (apparently a renamed 5650M).

I'm using kernel linux-mainline 3.12rc1-1 from AUR and xf86-ati-video-git (and mesa-git, ati-dri-git) from the mesa-git repository. I added "radeon.dpm=1" to my kernel line and the power saving does work (since without it the GPU goes to ~62C, and with is at ~55C normal use, browsing, etc - ~57-8C if using MOC (Is that even normal?) - ~53 idle). But I wonder if there is something else I should do (do I need a radeon firmware?, since I've seen it mentioned in this thread) to get a lower temperature? With Catalyst is at about ~52C. I'm also using cpupower with the conservative governor. Any advice or is this as it should be?

Cheers!

Last edited by AnnS (2013-09-20 20:34:18)

Acer Aspire 7741G-6426 | Intel Core i5-480M 2.66GHz | 8GB RAM DDR3 1333MHz | 640GB HDD 5400RPM | AMD Radeon 6550M 1GB DDR3 |

Lenovo 3000 C200 | Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 1.66GHz | 2GB RAM DDR2 667MHz | 250GB HDD 5400RPM | Intel GMA 950 |

#2584 2013-09-20 21:40:56

Ledti
Website

AnnS wrote:

My laptop es an Acer Aspire 7741G-6426 with an AMD Radeon 6550M (apparently a renamed 5650M).

I'm using kernel linux-mainline 3.12rc1-1 from AUR and xf86-ati-video-git (and mesa-git, ati-dri-git) from the mesa-git repository. I added "radeon.dpm=1" to my kernel line and the power saving does work (since without it the GPU goes to ~62C, and with is at ~55C normal use, browsing, etc - ~57-8C if using MOC (Is that even normal?) - ~53 idle). But I wonder if there is something else I should do (do I need a radeon firmware?, since I've seen it mentioned in this thread) to get a lower temperature? With Catalyst is at about ~52C. I'm also using cpupower with the conservative governor. Any advice or is this as it should be?

Cheers!

Are you using multiple monitors? There's currently a bug that affects certain cards that makes DPM run at the highest power state when you connect two or more monitors.

#2585 2013-09-20 22:38:58

AnnS

Ledti wrote:
AnnS wrote:

Cheers!

Are you using multiple monitors? There's currently a bug that affects certain cards that makes DPM run at the highest power state when you connect two or more monitors.

Hey! And no, I'm not, just the laptop's monitor.

Maybe this is as cool as I'll get, but I wanted to be sure in case there is something I'm missing.

Acer Aspire 7741G-6426 | Intel Core i5-480M 2.66GHz | 8GB RAM DDR3 1333MHz | 640GB HDD 5400RPM | AMD Radeon 6550M 1GB DDR3 |

Lenovo 3000 C200 | Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 1.66GHz | 2GB RAM DDR2 667MHz | 250GB HDD 5400RPM | Intel GMA 950 |

#2586 2013-09-23 11:08:47

zoqaeski

I thought I’d give the open-source drivers a spin and they work… sort of. Except the laptop still runs as hot as it did with Catalyst (60°C idle, 90°+ spikes), and the screen doesn’t switch back on after a suspend or hibernation, so the only way out seems to be a hard reset. I can’t win with AMD… the Catalyst drivers have memory leaks and the brightness controls don’t work either.

I’ve got a HP Pavillion G6 with an AMD A6 APU and AMD HD 7520G + 7600M cards.

Last edited by zoqaeski (2013-09-23 11:10:09)

#2587 2013-09-23 12:02:27

snack

zoqaeski wrote:

I thought I’d give the open-source drivers a spin and they work… sort of. Except the laptop still runs as hot as it did with Catalyst (60°C idle, 90°+ spikes), and the screen doesn’t switch back on after a suspend or hibernation, so the only way out seems to be a hard reset. I can’t win with AMD… the Catalyst drivers have memory leaks and the brightness controls don’t work either.

Did you set radeon.dpm=1 in the kernel command line?

#2588 2013-09-24 04:11:29

Anon11

zoqaeski wrote:

Monitor problem on Resume is a known bug. Hopefully , it will get solved in the future.
    https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=43829

Open source drivers give same temperature as catalyst so seems they are working.
Do you get less temperature on windows? If not, Maybe you need to clean / repaste the laptop.

I had to do it for my HP laptop after about a year too. It didnt have much dust problem but paste had to be replaced.

Edit : Also since you hav dual gpus , if you dont need the discrete one , you can turn it off using vgaswitcharoo.
         But catalyst should do it already for you once you have selected integrated card.

Last edited by Anon11 (2013-09-24 04:13:30)

#2589 2013-09-24 04:52:12

zoqaeski

Anon11 wrote:
zoqaeski wrote:

Monitor problem on Resume is a known bug. Hopefully , it will get solved in the future.
    https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=43829

Open source drivers give same temperature as catalyst so seems they are working.
Do you get less temperature on windows? If not, Maybe you need to clean / repaste the laptop.

I had to do it for my HP laptop after about a year too. It didnt have much dust problem but paste had to be replaced.

Edit : Also since you hav dual gpus , if you dont need the discrete one , you can turn it off using vgaswitcharoo.
         But catalyst should do it already for you once you have selected integrated card.

I rarely use Windows, I might boot it once every three to six months to keep it up-to-date. Come to think of it, I don’t even think I’ve got anything useful installed as all my other computers had Arch on them so there was really no point. I just keep it around just-in-case I need it.

As I rarely shut down the laptop (preferring to suspend all the time), I guess the monitor problem is a blocker for me then. A shame, as after about half an hour of playing around I had it working better than Catalyst too. I generally prefer to use the discrete card as I get somewhat better performance, especially when working on my drawings and video encoding. I’ll have to look up how to clean/repaste the laptop because glancing at the vents on the bottom it appears there is a surprising amount of dust in there.

#2590 2013-09-24 06:34:36

easysid

Hi,
I have a sony vaio with a Radeon HD 5470M. I switched to the open source drivers yesterday. So far, they've been working quite well. The temperatures are same as Catalyst. I have a few quick questions:
1) Do I need a radeon.conf for Xorg?
2) I am using 'dpm' and 'default' as the power_profile and power_method resp. Are these the ones to be used on a notebook?
3) Xorg is throwing non fatal errors for not finding fbdev and vesa. Is there anything I should do about it?

Xorg.0.log

Thanks.

#2591 2013-09-24 07:29:20

kaszak696

easysid wrote:

1) Do I need a radeon.conf for Xorg?

No, unless you want to fine-tune the driver.

easysid wrote:

2) I am using 'dpm' and 'default' as the power_profile and power_method resp. Are these the ones to be used on a notebook?

That's how Catalyst does it.

easysid wrote:

3) Xorg is throwing non fatal errors for not finding fbdev and vesa. Is there anything I should do about it?

No, it's harmless.

'What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.' - Christopher Hitchens
'There's no such thing as addiction, there's only things that you enjoy doing more than life.' - Doug Stanhope
GitHub Junkyard

#2592 2013-09-24 10:34:20

easysid

@kaszak696
Thanks for the quick reply smile

#2593 2013-09-26 19:28:51

archie0

Hey guys. Could somebody help me with this? https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php … 2#p1329712
Thanks

#2594 2013-09-27 07:19:49

Anon11

archie0 wrote:

Hey guys. Could somebody help me with this? https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php … 2#p1329712
Thanks

I have 6750M + 6520g. So both use radeon driver.
In my case, i am able to selectively use the dedicated card using PRIME ( Maybe you cant as u said with radeonsi , i write just in case you did something different)

xrandr --setprovideroffloadsink 1 0                                  # check the numbers in  xrandr --listproviders
   DRI_PRIME=1 glxinfo | grep OpenGL    

1. For this to work, the dedicated card must not be disabled when xorg starts ( i turn it off using vgaswitcharoo before xorg starts)
2. I am not able to run games full screen with this due to some bug.
       In Full screen 'objects' dont update and i get sort of half frozen dispplay with only background
   Windowed games work fine.

#2595 2013-09-28 07:39:56

archie0

Anon11 wrote:
archie0 wrote:

Thanks

In my case, i am able to selectively use the dedicated card using PRIME ( Maybe you cant as u said with radeonsi , i write just in case you did something different)

xrandr --setprovideroffloadsink 1 0                                  # check the numbers in  xrandr --listproviders

1. For this to work, the dedicated card must not be disabled when xorg starts ( i turn it off using vgaswitcharoo before xorg starts)
       In Full screen 'objects' dont update and i get sort of half frozen dispplay with only background

DRI_PRIME=1 glxinfo | grep OpenGL outputs my dedicated card after running xrandr --setprovideroffloadsink x y. Is the dedicated GPU supposed to be automatically enabled when running a 3D game or something? I tried running openarena windowed, and while it was running I ran: glxinfo | grep OpenGL; it was still using the IGP.

#2596 2013-09-28 12:39:46

Anon11

archie0 wrote:
Anon11 wrote:
archie0 wrote:

Thanks

DRI_PRIME=1 glxinfo | grep OpenGL outputs my dedicated card after running xrandr --setprovideroffloadsink x y. Is the dedicated GPU supposed to be automatically enabled when running a 3D game or something? I tried running openarena windowed, and while it was running I ran: glxinfo | grep OpenGL; it was still using the IGP.

The dedicated card is only used when the environment variable DRI_PRIME is set to 1
So for instance if i want to use integrated normally but then use dedicated card for game via playonlinux , i start playonlinux using
    DRI_PRIME=1 playonlinux

You could just set the variable once i guess.

To verify if its working you can either check fps or use radeontop
    - FPS : if you have latest mesa , use : GALLIUM_HUD="fps"   <your game>                 
    - radeontop  : https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/radeontop/
                        To select dedicated card pass the bus number using lspci | grep VGA  (i pass  -b 1 )
                         http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.p … post273699

If it works , try full screen and tell me if that works for you.

#2597 2013-09-28 14:41:40

archie0

Anon11 wrote:
archie0 wrote:
Anon11 wrote:

The dedicated card is only used when the environment variable DRI_PRIME is set to 1
So for instance if i want to use integrated normally but then use dedicated card for game via playonlinux , i start playonlinux using
    DRI_PRIME=1 playonlinux

You could just set the variable once i guess.

To verify if its working you can either check fps or use radeontop
    - FPS : if you have latest mesa , use : GALLIUM_HUD="fps"   <your game>                 
    - radeontop  : https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/radeontop/
                        To select dedicated card pass the bus number using lspci | grep VGA  (i pass  -b 1 )
                         http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.p … post273699

If it works , try full screen and tell me if that works for you.

It works somehow, but I actually have to run: export DRI_PRIME=1. DRI_PRIME=1 AppName does not seem to work well. Did you manage to automatically run the offloading xrandr command? I've tried in ~/.xinitrc, but it doesn't seem to run.

Thanks for clearing things up mate!

Edit: added the bash script to KDE's autostart. It now works.

Last edited by archie0 (2013-09-28 17:43:01)

#2598 2013-09-29 07:39:19

Anon11

archie0 wrote:

It works somehow, but I actually have to run: export DRI_PRIME=1. DRI_PRIME=1 AppName does not seem to work well. Did you manage to automatically run the offloading xrandr command? I've tried in ~/.xinitrc, but it doesn't seem to run.

Thanks for clearing things up mate!

Edit: added the bash script to KDE's autostart. It now works.

Does full screen work for you ?
I tried again and fullscreen doesnt work for me. I even get an xorg server crash if switch to guake after starting game.

#2599 2013-09-29 08:58:16

archie0

Yes it does. I've tested it with openarena full screen, went to settings -> system, and it was using the dedicated card; but to me it seems it performs worse than with the IGP. Glxgears gives me around 1000 FPS with the dedicated and between 750-950 with the IGP, the fps with the IGP are fluctuating though.

#2600 2013-09-29 11:49:14

gee

Hey guys,

is there any prebuild mesa, or at least pkgfile, with CKoenig changes to vdpau titled "NV_vdpau_interop v3", and kernel with Anssi's "hda - hdmi: Add ATI/AMD multi-channel audio support"?

This looks super interesting to me!

Board footer