You are not logged in.

#1 2006-01-09 02:27:02

lumiwa

OpenOffice Quickstarter

Hi!

I have OpenOffice 2.0, works fine and today I installed Quickstarter. When I run Quickstarter, immediately start OO Writer.
I I close the writer it start again...and again...
Is it normal? or is something wrong?

Thanks,

Mitja

#2 2006-01-09 17:15:32

rdoggsv
Website

Re: OpenOffice Quickstarter

i have the exact same problem and i have no idea how to fix this , i guess no one has tongue so i just removed it :S even google had no idea :S

#3 2006-01-09 18:06:33

leviathan

From OpenOffice.org Quickstarter Web Site:

The OpenOffice.org-Team improved the quickstart-mode in the Linuxversion with the release of OpenOffice.org 1.1, so no more workarounds should be needed.

My portal: www.reboots.net - Developer of ZippHO: www.zippho.org

#4 2006-01-09 18:10:37

rdoggsv
Website

leviathan wrote:

The OpenOffice.org-Team improved the quickstart-mode in the Linuxversion with the release of OpenOffice.org 1.1, so no more workarounds should be needed.

i did a fresh install of 0.7.1 , then pacman -S openoffice .... al the packages including oooqs , then on console y type oooqs , it starts on the taskbar but also starts the writer and when u close the writer it stars again and again and again and again.... until u close the oooqs.

I found some mailing lists threads talking about this , but not a single good answer on how to fix it.

#5 2006-01-09 18:50:56

lumiwa

rdoggsv wrote:
leviathan wrote:

i did a fresh install of 0.7.1 , then pacman -S openoffice .... al the packages including oooqs , then on console y type oooqs , it starts on the taskbar but also starts the writer and when u close the writer it stars again and again and again and again.... until u close the oooqs.

I found some mailing lists threads talking about this , but not a single good answer on how to fix it.

I uninstalled it and download a source, built by myself, there are no errors. but openoofice progs don't open.

#6 2006-01-09 21:50:34

matsche

i already talked to tpowa about this specific topic. Its well known. mybe the ooqs will be removed!

THX!!
cu matsche

Board footer