You are not logged in.

#1 2006-01-13 13:05:39

peque

A lillte about some ideas

Hi !!!

After learning the new world of Linux, I`ve really got hooked on this system.
So for my own need, I did a lot of study from geekitus site´s and have now maked a danish 0.7.1-base.iso and would like to do a danish translation of the normal dokumentation. So far so good!

But I there a way to start a danish Site for Arch linux, so this distro can be more known i denmark.. Caurse right now almost nobody knows the distro, so its really difficult to get help in the inlanguage, but I would change that point of view...
So if this is possible - how do i do that - Are there any demands about that, and if so ? how and where can I find them????

I´m really getting to like Arch not only as server, but also as workstation. So lets give that to all of the danish people..

Just getting better .... All the time

#2 2006-01-13 14:59:11

tomk
Forum Fellow

Re: A lillte about some ideas

There are quite a few Arch sites in various languages already. The way to start a Danish one is the same way you would start any other website - you don't need any permission or blessing from anyone.

If you want to gauge demand, maybe have a look in the Other Languages forum for other Danish users.

#3 2006-01-13 15:08:35

peque

Re: A lillte about some ideas

It was also the whole part of starting a site for the danish Arch users - Instead of just keep doing it all in english.

Let´s get it spread out over the wide world..
Most of all, to get yours attention about it would be great to get more danish Arch..
Well - then I´ll just go ahead for the projekt.

Just getting better .... All the time

Board footer