You are not logged in.

#1 2004-02-03 12:38:08

arm
Member
Registered: 2003-07-31
Posts: 41

good news! kde 3.2 is out

good news! kde 3.2 is out

Offline

#2 2004-02-03 13:49:49

jason
Member
From: /dev/null
Registered: 2003-01-13
Posts: 100

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

arcticdomain wrote:

When will it be be in pacman?  lol

The packages aren't really going to be in pacman, pacman simply downloads items from the different repositories and installs them.  Pretty much with every thing, you just need to wait until the developer that has been assigned to KDE to update to the new version and wait until it gets commited to the extra repository.

Offline

#3 2004-02-03 14:16:36

zen_guerrilla
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 2002-12-22
Posts: 259

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

I'm fetching the sources now & will propably create the pkgs tomorrow. That meens you'll have to wait ~2days.
(...unless someone wants to donate a dual athlon mp 3200+ box big_smile).

Offline

#4 2004-02-03 14:54:42

dp
Member
From: Zürich, Switzerland
Registered: 2003-05-27
Posts: 3,366
Website

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

zen_guerrilla wrote:

(...unless someone wants to donate a dual athlon mp 3200+ box big_smile).

for me too big_smile ...

... and now imagine every gentoo user compiling it   :twisted:  smile  8)

why doing a job hundred times, when once is enough? :twisted:  smile  8)

that's why it's maybe time to say:

thanx zen_guerrilla for your compiling-resources for kde :-)


The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.

Offline

#5 2004-02-03 15:36:53

zen_guerrilla
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 2002-12-22
Posts: 259

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

dp wrote:

... and now imagine every gentoo user compiling it   :twisted:  smile  8)

now imagine that every archer who uses my pkgs actually gives me root access to her/his box :twisted:.
Don't worry, I'm joking, however this is a fact for all binary-based distros...

dp wrote:

that's why it's maybe time to say:

thanx zen_guerrilla for your compiling-resources for kde :-)

 
Oh, you guys, I'm gonna cry...  lol

Offline

#6 2004-02-03 16:39:59

farphel
Forum Fellow
From: New Hampshire - USA
Registered: 2003-09-18
Posts: 250
Website

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

zen_guerrilla wrote:

now imagine that every archer who uses my pkgs actually gives me root access to her/his box :twisted:.
Don't worry, I'm joking, however this is a fact for all binary-based distros...

I knew I used Gnome for a reason!! smile


Follow the link below, sign up, and accept one promotional offer.  If I can get five suckers (err... friends) to do this, I'll get a free iPod.  Then you too can try to get a free iPod. Thanks! http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=11363142

Offline

#7 2004-02-04 16:03:18

sarah31
Member
From: Middle of Canada
Registered: 2002-08-20
Posts: 2,975
Website

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

when the packages are ready and uploaded to the repositories.


AKA uknowme

I am not your friend

Offline

#8 2004-02-04 21:59:38

zen_guerrilla
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 2002-12-22
Posts: 259

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

rjpa wrote:

when can we download kde 3.2 (finale) with packman?

...now smile.

Offline

#9 2004-02-04 22:47:05

Arielext
Member
From: Amersfoort, the Netherlands
Registered: 2002-08-12
Posts: 362
Website

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

great job, KDE 3.2 within 48 hours!
Hope the "when can we download it, but we refuse to help you or build it ourselves" complaints are out of this world until KDE hits 4.0


apt-get install arch

Offline

#10 2004-02-04 23:00:58

sarah31
Member
From: Middle of Canada
Registered: 2002-08-20
Posts: 2,975
Website

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

Arielext wrote:

great job, KDE 3.2 within 48 hours!
Hope the "when can we download it, but we refuse to help you or build it ourselves" complaints are out of this world until KDE hits 4.0

thats funny. this is sarcastic correct?


AKA uknowme

I am not your friend

Offline

#11 2004-02-05 22:07:09

cmf
Member
Registered: 2003-10-18
Posts: 86

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

We could have had it on release day considering the source was released 1 week earlier to distro packagers!

Offline

#12 2004-02-05 22:41:24

sarah31
Member
From: Middle of Canada
Registered: 2002-08-20
Posts: 2,975
Website

Re: good news! kde 3.2 is out

cmf wrote:

We could have had it on release day considering the source was released 1 week earlier to distro packagers!

bah who needs it a week early


AKA uknowme

I am not your friend

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB