You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-14 15:07:06

pibistar

Suspend problem after x minutes

Good day to all,

First of all sorry about my english. I am doing my best effort.

I have a problem in the installation and now when i used it . When i  was installing Arch after  about 2 minutes it's  suspend , at first i didn't give more importance. But now that I have everything installed, It's keep going. it's happend only once after boot and after removing it from the suspension never happens again.
I posted here because the problem start when i was installing.
I check the log but i don't found nothing to attract my attention. If you want i can upload it.
Can you help me?
Thank you.

#2 2014-08-14 16:13:11

ewaller
Administrator

Re: Suspend problem after x minutes

Welcome to Arch.  Your English is fine.

For clarification:  This is happening on a fully installed system?  You also had the problem during the installation?
What kind of computer is it? (Make / Model)
What environment are you using? (KDE, OpenBox, i3, Gnome?, console?)

Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature -- Michael Faraday
Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine. -- Alan Turing
---
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

#3 2014-08-15 15:44:05

pibistar

Re: Suspend problem after x minutes

Thanks for  repply

This started when i was installing Arch because of that i posted here.Now i have a full installed system and its still happening.
I have a laptop with an i3, 2gb of ram, and if i am not wrong it use intel hd 3000 as video card. The model is an Argentinian-Brasil brand so is not very known.
Before i installed Arch i use Debian in the same laptop and dont have this problem.
And i am using Gnome shell.

Board footer