You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-18 20:18:44

Kurolox

[Solved] Firefox title bar randomly dissapears

Well, this is a curious one, and I have no clue about how should I troubleshoot something like this.

Some times when I'm using firefox maximized it randomly enters alone in full screen mode, and for some reason the title bar goes above the actual resolution of the screen. The only way to get it back is press F11 to go back to windowed mode (It turns firefox in a small window latched at the top of the screen, but the title bar is still stucked above the screen), and then drag it out with the alt key. This only happens with firefox, and this happens since 3 days ago. I'm using XFCE as de.

It's just so weird, It happens completely randomly. Sorry if I don't post anything to help right now, but this one really left me without words. I don't even know where to start.

EDIT: I'm sorry. For some reason I have the really bad habit of ask first, then research until someone response, and this usually lead me to solve my own question when I already asked about it. The culprit was the window manager compositor. Now everything is solved.

Last edited by Kurolox (2015-09-18 20:29:22)

Board footer