You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-19 18:14:18

vanzef

Broken D-Bus

Hi, everyone.

Some time ago, I began to get "Failed to get D-Bus connection: No such file or directory" messages, while invoking systemctl as user (systemctl --user). Yesterday I reinstalled my system and everything went normal until this evening. I get this messages again, my PulseAudio gives me errors like this

E: [pulseaudio] socket-server.c: bind(): Address already in use
E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module "module-esound-protocol-unix" (argument: ""): initialization failed.
E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Module load failed.
E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Failed to initialize daemon.

and I get troubles with Journal service when booting (It freezes a booting for some time).

Is there any solution for my problem exept reinstalling system?

Thanks.

#2 2015-09-28 20:48:21

dockland

Re: Broken D-Bus

vanzef wrote:

Hi, everyone.

Some time ago, I began to get "Failed to get D-Bus connection: No such file or directory" messages, while invoking systemctl as user (systemctl --user). Yesterday I reinstalled my system and everything went normal until this evening. I get this messages again, my PulseAudio gives me errors like this

E: [pulseaudio] socket-server.c: bind(): Address already in use
E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module "module-esound-protocol-unix" (argument: ""): initialization failed.
E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Module load failed.
E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Failed to initialize daemon.

and I get troubles with Journal service when booting (It freezes a booting for some time).

Is there any solution for my problem exept reinstalling system?

Thanks.

I have the same issue when i should enable/start psd.service (profile-sync-daemon)

I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at funny pictures of cats and to argue with strangers.

Board footer