You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-16 03:27:52

Linux4ever

Archiso image custom Desktop Environment layout copying

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here on the Archlinux forums. I have been a longtime reader of these forums and doing research and reading and have even gone as far as creating an Archiso image for use on other computers. I have gained very useful insight as to how linux, specifically Arch works however, I am having a hard time figuring out how to put my current kde-Plasma 5 Desktop environment layout that I have set up on my arch installation onto my Archiso image. I have read the wiki  and followed the instructions countless times and watched videos on YouTube. I am unsure as what to do next.. Is there any scripts or anything I need to set and where would I put it? Basically, I would like to take my custom layout that I have set up on my current installation (in the image linked) and put it into my Archiso image so that each time I boot into my image I have created it will boot to this layout: wallpaper, icons, panel settings, themes and all. (although for some reason I am unable to add numix circle icons to my packages..which is fine I can just use other icons)

-- thank you for any and all help you may be able to offer, I hope that I will be able to figure out this problem and that it will provide great insight for any others who may have the same issue as I seem to be having.

http://s32.postimg.org/q8yh0xul1/Deepin … 124806.png

Board footer