You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-17 14:22:00

toothandnail

problems after installing infinality and fonts

As an experiment, I decided to try the infinality-ultimate bundle. Followed the instructions in https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=162098

Everything worked, the install went through without visible problems. However, since then, anytime I run "pacman -Syu", I get errors like this:

error: infinality-bundle: signature from "bohoomil (dev key) <bohoomil@zoho.com>" is unknown trust
error: infinality-bundle-multilib: signature from "bohoomil (dev key) <bohoomil@zoho.com>" is unknown trust
error: infinality-bundle-fonts: signature from "bohoomil (dev key) <bohoomil@zoho.com>" is unknown trust
:: Synchronising package databases...
 core is up to date
 extra                             1750.7 KiB  3.02M/s 00:01 [################################] 100%
 community                            3.6 MiB  3.37M/s 00:01 [################################] 100%
 multilib is up to date
 infinality-bundle                    4.3 KiB  0.00B/s 00:00 [################################] 100%
 infinality-bundle.sig              287.0   B  0.00B/s 00:00 [################################] 100%
error: infinality-bundle: signature from "bohoomil (dev key) <bohoomil@zoho.com>" is unknown trust
error: failed to update infinality-bundle (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))

I followed the steps to import the specified key and to add it, but I'm still getting this error, which also prevents any other updates being installed.

I've obviously missed something, but so far, all my attempts to work out what I've not done have failed. Any hints as to how to resolve this?

Paul.

#2 2016-09-17 18:13:28

Silkworm205

Re: problems after installing infinality and fonts

Sounds like you've missed importing the keys as described at the top of this page. The keys for the repo are on this page too.

I think I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Board footer