You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-11 05:43:58

vr_sebas
Website

Mitsuba error [SOLVED]

I recently installed mitsuba render engine for testing purposes but for some reason its giving me this output

mitsuba: error while loading shared libraries: libGLEWmx.so.1.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I've experienced OpenGL problems before, for example steam (fixed), but this is a different programme so I don't know exactly how it works.

Last edited by vr_sebas (2016-12-11 20:24:58)

#2 2016-12-11 16:34:11

ewaller
Administrator

Re: Mitsuba error [SOLVED]

First, welcome to the Arch Linux forums.

You did not state how you installed it, but the proper way on Arch would have been to install it from the AUR.  It is in the AUR as mitsuba-git.
Regardless of how it was installed, it is not a supported package, so it upon you to rebuild it in in response to any of its dependencies having been updated.  I think that may be what has happened here.
Moving to AUR issues.

Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature -- Michael Faraday
Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine. -- Alan Turing
---
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

#3 2016-12-11 18:15:04

vr_sebas
Website

Re: Mitsuba error [SOLVED]

Thanks for giving me the welcome,  answering, and guiding me. I'll try reinstalling it because I downloaded it from the original web, so may be thats a problem I haven't minded before.

Board footer