You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-24 22:31:58

sinanmut

All sounds are muted

Hi,

It happened before and somehow I fixed it but this time I couldn't manage to do it again. After updating my arch linux (as before) all the sounds are muted and in Settings > Sound there is no output/Input sound.

when I run "aplay -l" I get an output as:

**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: HDMI [HDA Intel HDMI], device 3: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: HDMI [HDA Intel HDMI], device 7: HDMI 1 [HDMI 1]
card 0: HDMI [HDA Intel HDMI], device 8: HDMI 2 [HDMI 2]

and,

$ cat /proc/asound/cards   #Gives an output as:
 0 [HDMI           ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel HDMI
                            HDA Intel HDMI at 0xf7a34000 irq 37

should I also reinstalled all alsa tools, but it didnt work.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by sinanmut (2016-12-25 22:38:12)

#2 2016-12-25 00:13:27

adamlau

Re: All sounds are muted

What does your .asoundrc look like?

Arch Linux + sway
Debian Testing + GNOME/sway
NetBSD 64-bit + Xfce

#3 2016-12-25 11:23:39

sinanmut

Hi, yesterday I changed somehow /proc/sound/cards file now it is as:

0 [PCH            ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel PCH
                      HDA Intel PCH at 0xf7a30000 irq 36
 1 [HDMI           ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel HDMI
                      HDA Intel HDMI at 0xf7a34000 irq 37
$ aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: ALC3226 Analog [ALC3226 Analog]
card 1: HDMI [HDA Intel HDMI], device 3: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]
card 1: HDMI [HDA Intel HDMI], device 7: HDMI 1 [HDMI 1]
card 1: HDMI [HDA Intel HDMI], device 8: HDMI 2 [HDMI 2]

and ~/.asoundrc file is as:

pcm.!default {
    type hw
    card HDMI
    device 3
  }

ctl.!default {
    type hw
    card PCH
    device 0
  }

Still I don't have any sound, also in the gnome panel (system>sound) output and input tabs are empty.

Thhanks

Last edited by sinanmut (2016-12-25 22:37:35)

#4 2016-12-25 12:38:55

ugjka
Website

Pleas use code tags!

https://ugjka.net
paru > yay | webcord > discord
pacman -S spotify-launcher
mount /dev/disk/by-...

#5 2016-12-25 13:03:37

V1del
Forum Moderator

Are you using pulseaudio (the fact that you use GNOME nudges me to yes)? Can you post

sudo fuser -v /dev/snd/*
aplay -L

in code tags while this situation occurs? If you do use pulseaudio remove that .asoundrc and install pulseaudio-alsa then reboot then try to reproduce. The GNOME sound settings should allow you to move applications to other devices then (in addition to that install pavucontrol, it will make some of the relations between pulseaudio and audiodevices more clear

#6 2016-12-25 13:30:10

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

If you are using PA, then please go with the above post (I have ZERO experience with PA).  If, however, you are not, then there is a problem with your asoundrc.  You specify one card for the default output and another for the default controls - so of course you can't unmute the device that output is being sent to.  Either the output is being sent to the wrong device, or your toggling the mute on the wrong device.

Are you using HDMI audio output or the built in speakers?

"UNIX is simple and coherent..." - Dennis Ritchie, "GNU's Not UNIX" -  Richard Stallman

#7 2016-12-25 22:23:49

sinanmut

I followed V1del's comments, but still there is no sound output.

-Installed the pulseaudio, pulseaudio-alsa and pavucontrol.
-Removed the ~/.asoundrc, and reomoved the alsa-utils.
-Actually I am not using HDMI audio output, I just have built-in speakers.

The outputs of the "sudo fuser -v /dev/snd/* and "aplay -L" are as follows:

$ sudo fuser -v /dev/snd/*
                     USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
/dev/snd/controlC0:  gdm         577 F.... pulseaudio
/dev/snd/controlC1:  gdm         577 F.... pulseaudio
$ aplay -L

null
    Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)
pulse
    PulseAudio Sound Server
    Default ALSA Output (currently PulseAudio Sound Server)
sysdefault:CARD=PCH
    HDA Intel PCH, ALC3226 Analog
    Default Audio Device
front:CARD=PCH,DEV=0
    Front speakers
surround21:CARD=PCH,DEV=0
    2.1 Surround output to Front and Subwoofer speakers
surround40:CARD=PCH,DEV=0
    4.0 Surround output to Front and Rear speakers
surround41:CARD=PCH,DEV=0
    4.1 Surround output to Front, Rear and Subwoofer speakers
surround50:CARD=PCH,DEV=0
    5.0 Surround output to Front, Center and Rear speakers
surround51:CARD=PCH,DEV=0
    5.1 Surround output to Front, Center, Rear and Subwoofer speakers
surround71:CARD=PCH,DEV=0
    7.1 Surround output to Front, Center, Side, Rear and Woofer speakers
hdmi:CARD=HDMI,DEV=0
    HDA Intel HDMI, HDMI 0
    HDMI Audio Output
hdmi:CARD=HDMI,DEV=1
    HDA Intel HDMI, HDMI 1
    HDMI Audio Output
hdmi:CARD=HDMI,DEV=2
    HDA Intel HDMI, HDMI 2
    HDMI Audio Output

Last edited by sinanmut (2016-12-25 22:36:39)

#8 2016-12-26 00:58:09

sinanmut

Actually I created a guest user, and in that account I have no problems with the sound at all.
Since I don't have ~/.asoundrc anymore, I don't understand what is different in my original account.

#9 2016-12-26 01:01:47

V1del
Forum Moderator

And GNOME Settings still list no devices? If they do you can click on the output you want sound from and it should play to that, can you try playing something in some player somewhere and post

pacmd list-cards
pacmd list-sinks
pacmd list-sink-inputs

Last edited by V1del (2016-12-26 01:02:12)

#10 2016-12-26 09:58:34

sinanmut

$ pacmd list-cards
No PulseAudio daemon running, or not running as session daemon.
$ pacmd list-sinks
$ pacmd list-sink-inputs

It gives an output to my headphones(I can't control the level of the sound), but there is still no sound in the internal speakers of the laptop. Also in the gnome settings panel the output and input tabs are empty.

#11 2016-12-26 10:31:13

V1del
Forum Moderator

Maybe a stale socket file somewhere, check your /tmp (like e.g. https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=185456 , so look for hidden DOT files containing your UID) and maybe post the output of

pulseaudio -vvv

Last edited by V1del (2016-12-26 10:32:05)

#12 2016-12-26 11:27:06

sinanmut

After running pulseaudio -vvv it starts to run till I stop it. It is the same with LC_ALL=C alsamixer, or I have to run "pilseaudio --start" each time after getting into my account.
Anyway thanks a lot for help. It is not big effort to run pulseaudio --start each time.

$ pulseaudio -vvv
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: setrlimit(RLIMIT_NICE, (31, 31)) failed: Operation not permitted
D: [pulseaudio] core-rtclock.c: Timer slack is set to 50 us.
D: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: RealtimeKit worked.
I: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Successfully gained nice level -11.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: This is PulseAudio 9.0
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Compilation host: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Compilation CFLAGS: -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -Wall -W -Wextra -Wno-long-long -Wno-overlength-strings -Wunsafe-loop-optimizations -Wundef -Wformat=2 -Wlogical-op -Wsign-compare -Wformat-security -Wmissing-include-dirs -Wformat-nonliteral -Wpointer-arith -Winit-self -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wfloat-equal -Wmissing-prototypes -Wredundant-decls -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wshadow -Wendif-labels -Wcast-align -Wstrict-aliasing -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-parameter -ffast-math -fno-common -fdiagnostics-show-option -fdiagnostics-color=auto
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running on host: Linux x86_64 4.8.13-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Dec 9 07:24:34 CET 2016
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Found 8 CPUs.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Page size is 4096 bytes
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Compiled with Valgrind support: no
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running in valgrind mode: no
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running in VM: no
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Optimized build: yes
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: FASTPATH defined, only fast path asserts disabled.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Machine ID is 994f3be4fcb74df8bcb537f9919b4030.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Session ID is c3.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Using runtime directory /run/user/1000/pulse.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Using state directory /home/sinanmut/.config/pulse.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Using modules directory /usr/lib/pulse-9.0/modules.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running in system mode: no
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: System supports high resolution timers
D: [pulseaudio] memblock.c: Using shared posix-shm memory pool with 1024 slots of size 64.0 KiB each, total size is 64.0 MiB, maximum usable slot size is 65472
I: [pulseaudio] cpu-x86.c: CPU flags: CMOV MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 SSE4_1 SSE4_2 
I: [pulseaudio] svolume_mmx.c: Initialising MMX optimized volume functions.
I: [pulseaudio] remap_mmx.c: Initialising MMX optimized remappers.
I: [pulseaudio] svolume_sse.c: Initialising SSE2 optimized volume functions.
I: [pulseaudio] remap_sse.c: Initialising SSE2 optimized remappers.
I: [pulseaudio] sconv_sse.c: Initialising SSE2 optimized conversions.
I: [pulseaudio] svolume_orc.c: Initialising ORC optimized volume functions.
D: [pulseaudio] database-tdb.c: Opened TDB database '/home/sinanmut/.config/pulse/994f3be4fcb74df8bcb537f9919b4030-device-volumes.tdb'
I: [pulseaudio] module-device-restore.c: Successfully opened database file '/home/sinanmut/.config/pulse/994f3be4fcb74df8bcb537f9919b4030-device-volumes'.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-device-restore" (index: #0; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] database-tdb.c: Opened TDB database '/home/sinanmut/.config/pulse/994f3be4fcb74df8bcb537f9919b4030-stream-volumes.tdb'
I: [pulseaudio] module-stream-restore.c: Successfully opened database file '/home/sinanmut/.config/pulse/994f3be4fcb74df8bcb537f9919b4030-stream-volumes'.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1 added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry2
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry3
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry4
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry5
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry6
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry7
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry8
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry9
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry10
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry11
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry12
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry13
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry14
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry15
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry16
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry17
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry18
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry19
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry20
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry21
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry22
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry23
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry24
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry25
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry26
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-stream-restore" (index: #1; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] database-tdb.c: Opened TDB database '/home/sinanmut/.config/pulse/994f3be4fcb74df8bcb537f9919b4030-card-database.tdb'
I: [pulseaudio] module-card-restore.c: Successfully opened database file '/home/sinanmut/.config/pulse/994f3be4fcb74df8bcb537f9919b4030-card-database'.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-card-restore" (index: #2; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-augment-properties" (index: #3; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-switch-on-port-available" (index: #4; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] module.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-9.0/modules/module-udev-detect.so': success
D: [pulseaudio] module-udev-detect.c: /dev/snd/controlC1 is accessible: yes
D: [pulseaudio] module-udev-detect.c: /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:03.0/sound/card1 is busy: no
D: [pulseaudio] module-udev-detect.c: Loading module-alsa-card with arguments 'device_id="1" name="pci-0000_00_03.0" card_name="alsa_card.pci-0000_00_03.0" namereg_fail=false tsched=yes fixed_latency_range=no ignore_dB=no deferred_volume=yes use_ucm=yes card_properties="module-udev-detect.discovered=1"'
D: [pulseaudio] dbus-util.c: Successfully connected to D-Bus session bus c1cd686fd88a6ec07d68701c5860fc6b as :1.68
D: [pulseaudio] reserve-wrap.c: Successfully acquired reservation lock on device 'Audio1'
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)utils.c: could not open configuration file /usr/share/alsa/ucm/HDA Intel HDMI/HDA Intel HDMI.conf
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)parser.c: error: could not parse configuration for card HDA Intel HDMI
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)main.c: error: failed to import HDA Intel HDMI use case configuration -2
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-ucm.c: UCM not available for card HDA Intel HDMI
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/profile-sets/default.conf'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for recording on Analog Mono (analog-mono)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hw:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC1D0c' failed (-2)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hw:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for recording on Analog Stereo (analog-stereo)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying front:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device front:1: No such file or directory
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hw:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for recording on Digital Stereo (IEC958) (iec958-stereo)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying iec958:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC1D1c' failed (-2)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device iec958:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Mono (analog-mono)
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC1D0p' failed (-2)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-mono+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-mono+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-mono+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Stereo (analog-stereo)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying front:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device front:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-stereo+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-stereo+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-stereo+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 2.1 (analog-surround-21)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround21:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround21:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-21+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-21+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-21+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 4.0 (analog-surround-40)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround40:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround40:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-40+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-40+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-40+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 4.1 (analog-surround-41)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround41:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround41:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-41+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-41+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-41+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 5.0 (analog-surround-50)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround50:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround50:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-50+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-50+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-50+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 5.1 (analog-surround-51)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround51:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround51:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-51+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-51+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-51+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 7.1 (analog-surround-71)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround71:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround71:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-71+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-71+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-71+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (IEC958) (iec958-stereo)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying iec958:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC1D1p' failed (-2)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device iec958:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-stereo+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-stereo+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-stereo+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 4.0 (IEC958/AC3) (iec958-ac3-surround-40)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying a52:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM a52:1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device a52:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (IEC958/AC3) (iec958-ac3-surround-51)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying a52:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM a52:1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device a52:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (IEC958/DTS) (iec958-dts-surround-51)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dca:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dca:1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dca:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI) (hdmi-stereo)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Managed to open hdmi:1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Maximum hw buffer size is 23777 ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Set buffer size first (to 4408 samples), period size second (to 1102 samples).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:hdmi-stereo supported.
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/hdmi-output-0.conf'
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)control.c: Invalid CTL hdmi:1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Unable to attach to mixer hdmi:1: No such file or directory
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Successfully attached to mixer 'hw:1'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probing path 'hdmi-output-0'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'HDMI/DP,pcm=3 Jack' succeeded (found!)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Available mixer paths (after tidying):
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path Set 0x2629a20, direction=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path hdmi-output-0 (HDMI / DisplayPort), direction=1, priority=59, probed=yes, supported=yes, has_mute=no, has_volume=no, has_dB=no, min_volume=0, max_volume=0, min_dB=inf, max_dB=-inf
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Jack HDMI/DP,pcm=3, alsa_name='HDMI/DP,pcm=3 Jack', detection possible
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI) (hdmi-surround)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Maximum hw buffer size is 7925 ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Set buffer size first (to 4408 samples), period size second (to 1102 samples).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:hdmi-surround supported.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Unable to attach to mixer hdmi:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path Set 0x262a500, direction=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path hdmi-output-0 (HDMI / DisplayPort), direction=1, priority=59, probed=yes, supported=yes, has_mute=no, has_volume=no, has_dB=no, min_volume=0, max_volume=0, min_dB=inf, max_dB=-inf
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Jack HDMI/DP,pcm=3, alsa_name='HDMI/DP,pcm=3 Jack', detection possible
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI) (hdmi-surround71)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Maximum hw buffer size is 5944 ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:hdmi-surround71 supported.
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path Set 0x262be80, direction=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 2) (hdmi-stereo-extra1)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:1,1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Managed to open hdmi:1,1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1 supported.
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/hdmi-output-1.conf'
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)control.c: Invalid CTL hdmi:1,1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Unable to attach to mixer hdmi:1,1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probing path 'hdmi-output-1'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'HDMI/DP,pcm=7 Jack' succeeded (found!)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path Set 0x2624950, direction=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path hdmi-output-1 (HDMI / DisplayPort 2), direction=1, priority=58, probed=yes, supported=yes, has_mute=no, has_volume=no, has_dB=no, min_volume=0, max_volume=0, min_dB=inf, max_dB=-inf
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Jack HDMI/DP,pcm=7, alsa_name='HDMI/DP,pcm=7 Jack', detection possible
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 2) (hdmi-surround-extra1)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1 supported.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Unable to attach to mixer hdmi:1,1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path Set 0x2669280, direction=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path hdmi-output-1 (HDMI / DisplayPort 2), direction=1, priority=58, probed=yes, supported=yes, has_mute=no, has_volume=no, has_dB=no, min_volume=0, max_volume=0, min_dB=inf, max_dB=-inf
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Jack HDMI/DP,pcm=7, alsa_name='HDMI/DP,pcm=7 Jack', detection possible
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 2) (hdmi-surround71-extra1)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1 supported.
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path Set 0x263de90, direction=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 2/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra1)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:1,1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:1,1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:1,1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 3) (hdmi-stereo-extra2)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:1,2 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Managed to open hdmi:1,2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2 supported.
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/hdmi-output-2.conf'
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)control.c: Invalid CTL hdmi:1,2
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Unable to attach to mixer hdmi:1,2: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probing path 'hdmi-output-2'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'HDMI/DP,pcm=8 Jack' succeeded (found!)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path Set 0x26692c0, direction=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path hdmi-output-2 (HDMI / DisplayPort 3), direction=1, priority=57, probed=yes, supported=yes, has_mute=no, has_volume=no, has_dB=no, min_volume=0, max_volume=0, min_dB=inf, max_dB=-inf
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Jack HDMI/DP,pcm=8, alsa_name='HDMI/DP,pcm=8 Jack', detection possible
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 3) (hdmi-surround-extra2)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2 supported.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Unable to attach to mixer hdmi:1,2: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path Set 0x26691e0, direction=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path hdmi-output-2 (HDMI / DisplayPort 3), direction=1, priority=57, probed=yes, supported=yes, has_mute=no, has_volume=no, has_dB=no, min_volume=0, max_volume=0, min_dB=inf, max_dB=-inf
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Jack HDMI/DP,pcm=8, alsa_name='HDMI/DP,pcm=8 Jack', detection possible
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 3) (hdmi-surround71-extra2)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2 supported.
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path Set 0x2668f80, direction=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 3/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra2)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:1,2 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:1,2
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:1,2: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 4) (hdmi-stereo-extra3)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:1,3 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC1D9p' failed (-2)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:1,3: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 4) (hdmi-surround-extra3)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:1,3: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 4) (hdmi-surround71-extra3)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 4/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra3)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:1,3 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:1,3
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:1,3: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 5) (hdmi-stereo-extra4)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:1,4 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC1D10p' failed (-2)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:1,4: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 5) (hdmi-surround-extra4)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:1,4: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 5) (hdmi-surround71-extra4)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 5/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra4)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:1,4 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:1,4
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:1,4: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 6) (hdmi-stereo-extra5)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:1,5 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC1D11p' failed (-2)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:1,5: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 6) (hdmi-surround-extra5)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:1,5: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 6) (hdmi-surround71-extra5)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra5+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra5+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra5+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 6/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra5)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:1,5 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:1,5
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:1,5: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 7) (hdmi-stereo-extra6)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:1,6 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC1D12p' failed (-2)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:1,6: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra6+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra6+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra6+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 7) (hdmi-surround-extra6)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:1,6: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra6+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra6+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra6+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 7) (hdmi-surround71-extra6)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra6+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra6+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra6+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 7/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra6)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:1,6 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:1,6
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:1,6: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 8) (hdmi-stereo-extra7)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:1,7 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC1D13p' failed (-2)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:1,7: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra7+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra7+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra7+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 8) (hdmi-surround-extra7)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:1,7: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra7+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra7+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra7+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 8) (hdmi-surround71-extra7)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra7+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra7+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra7+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 8/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra7)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:1,7 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:1,7
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:1,7: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for recording on Multichannel (multichannel-input)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-mono+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-stereo+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-21+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-40+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-41+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-50+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-51+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-71+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-stereo+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround

Last edited by sinanmut (2016-12-26 11:48:41)

#13 2016-12-26 14:29:19

V1del
Forum Moderator

Hrm this is strange you shouldn't have to do that yourself. Another alternative that should work either way is to do

systemctl --user enable pulseaudio.{service,socket}

Board footer